If Trump is so bad….

Do the math. The Dems are a bunch of aging elitists, and they re offering up an aging elitists candidate.
Try living in reality for once. You simply like your aging elitist better than their aging elitist for... reasons. :rolleyes: Superficial ones at that. Populism.

Agreed. People should be more inclined to base their assessments of criminal behavior on actual indictments instead of news headlines, accusations, and wishful speculation.
You can indict a ham sandwich. Convictions that are not overturned upon appeal are indications of true criminal behavior.

Last edited:
Your self confessed dissonance seems to center around this comment:

"If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?"

I would have to guess at your assumptions. Maybe:

1 Democrats want to win more than anything even if it means Trump would have a chance of winning.
2 Democrats don't actually think Trump is that bad. (BTW you would have to be a complete moron or live in a cave to believe this)

or maybe you have a different theory.... please enlighten us.
You’re just not intelligent enough to keep my attention, kid.
:itsok:

You can indict a ham sandwich. Convictions that are not overturned upon appeal are indications of true criminal behavior.
Perhaps but it is more difficult to indict someone then it is just to claim criminality based on bloggers, tweets and bias news.

Of course.... You pose a question so you can snipe at the responses but you're too scared to put out your own opinion. I get it.
You’re babbling and saying absolutely nothing, kid. Context isn’t your strong suit, obviously.

Forum List

Back