If Trump is so bad….

If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?
Or, let me put it this way, I think Biden is a career-politician corrupt scumbag. I want him to be the democrat nominee.
When your opponent puts up a weak candidate, most people would welcome the easy victory.
So why the cognitive dissonance from the dems?
It is funny that you used the term cognitive dissonance when your confusion shown in your question would be symptomatic of classic cognitive dissonance.

While other republicans do better in polls against Biden than Trump you might assume that they would want Trump as an opponent. That is simply not the case. Most Americans and almost all democrats think Trump tried to illegally thwart the results of a democratically held election. This not only disqualifies him to be President in their mind but many would also want to see him brought to justice.

I do think Trump supporters are almost a cult in the way they seem to believe his obvious lies, overlook his obvious faults and shortcomings and generally forgive him for anything. My theory is they love how he "owns the libs" and never backs down (no matter how wrong he is). Trump does still have a chance of winning because brings out some of his voters that probably wouldn't even vote if he wasn't running.

Trump violated the core principles of democracy. A sin. And the wages of sin is political death.
Trump was judged for political death when he rode down the escalator. Vengeance has not happened to his detractors, and it is deserved.

It is funny that you used the term cognitive dissonance when your confusion shown in your question would be symptomatic of classic cognitive dissonance.
Have an adult explain the meaning of "cognitive dissonance" to you, kid, before you embarrass yourself again.

I'm not for keeping Trump off the ballot even though I'd never vote for him. However, if he was denied being on our state's ballot, I wouldn't be as upset as I might have been at the injustice. It cost us millions having Cyber Ninja come here only to determine that Trump indeed lost despite all his and his backers' tears.

Ok.

The answer is Dems don't advocate criminal behavior by ignoring it in the pursuit of positive election results.
Unfortunately, useful idiots only see criminal behavior where their marxist overlords tell them to.

Unfortunately, useful idiots only see criminal behavior where their marxist overlords tell them to.
Agreed. People should be more inclined to base their assessments of criminal behavior on actual indictments instead of news headlines, accusations, and wishful speculation.

Have an adult explain the meaning of "cognitive dissonance" to you, kid, before you embarrass yourself again.
Your self confessed dissonance seems to center around this comment:

"If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?"

I would have to guess at your assumptions. Maybe:

1 Democrats want to win more than anything even if it means Trump would have a chance of winning.
2 Democrats don't actually think Trump is that bad. (BTW you would have to be a complete moron or live in a cave to believe this)

or maybe you have a different theory.... please enlighten us.

If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?
Or, let me put it this way, I think Biden is a career-politician corrupt scumbag. I want him to be the democrat nominee.
When your opponent puts up a weak candidate, most people would welcome the easy victory.
Trump is the worst, that's why he was voted out of office.

Yeah, it's rather quite telling. First they say Trump is this and that and can't possibly win and yet they want to take him off the ballot. If Trump were guaranteed to re-elect Biden then the best course of action would be to let him be the nominee so they can trounce Trump and re-elect Biden. But, the truth is, they know Trump is going to beat Biden so they have to try taking him out any way they can.

The former fuckup's own actions are preventing him from being on some states ballots fuckup.

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Yeah, it's rather quite telling. First they say Trump is this and that and can't possibly win and yet they want to take him off the ballot. If Trump were guaranteed to re-elect Biden then the best course of action would be to let him be the nominee so they can trounce Trump and re-elect Biden. But, the truth is, they know Trump is going to beat Biden so they have to try taking him out any way they can.
The former fuckup's actions leading up to and during J6 have caused him HIS problems.

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Forum List

Back