If Trump is so bad….

If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?
Or, let me put it this way, I think Biden is a career-politician corrupt scumbag. I want him to be the democrat nominee.
When your opponent puts up a weak candidate, most people would welcome the easy victory.
So why the cognitive dissonance from the dems?
Democrats are scared to death of Trump because he upsets their agenda. He doesn't go along to get along like most Republicans will.

I want to see trump on the Nov ballot. Taking him off of the primary ballots is dumb because the also-rans are too far behind. He's in enough trouble at the moment, that I might not get my wish to see Biden beat him like a rug. Fingers crossed.

Democrats are scared to death of Trump because he upsets their agenda. He doesn't go along to get along like most Republicans will.
We don't want a dictator. You as a lame ass excuse for a person with no value, does.

I want to see trump on the Nov ballot. Taking him off of the primary ballots is dumb because the also-rans are too far behind. He's in enough trouble at the moment, that I might not get my wish to see Biden beat him like a rug. Fingers crossed.
It's all a bluff. The people aren't falling for it.

Forum List

Back