Dems are blasting Special Counsel Hur for claiming Biden’s memory is too poor to stand trial with plenty of evidence

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Biden are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

It seems like the Dems want him charged.

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

I do not understand what Dems want. Is it as simple as they wanted Hur to lie?

Last edited:
Maybe Obama set up Biden through Hur.

This way, the Dems can ditch Biden and blame Hur.

The Dems actually benefit from dumping Biden, who is losingbadly to Trump in basically every poll.

Who picked Hur? Rod Rosenstein? One of the Russia hoax archtects?

This Hur thing smells worse than the dumpster behind a seafood market.

I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Bidem are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convicted because Biden is a poor witness.

Why arent the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

I dont get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

Hur essentially stated the Biden would be declared MENTALLY INCOMPETENT to stand trial. Wow the Democrats have really painted themselves into a corner.

"Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convicted..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not being charged.....NOT....because of cognitive abilities.
Rather, he is not being charged as the prosecutorial staff believes they could not get a conviction of a senior man who has exhibited some senior moments.

In short, a jury would be sympathetic and would likely not be convinced there was the necessary mens rea. They apparently do not have evidence or at least, sufficient persuasive evidence that would buttress any assumption of a criminal intent by Joe Biden.

In contradistinction, the case against Don Trump involving a similar possession of government documents is seemingly replete with such evidence, e.g., denial that such documents even exist; ordering staff to move the docs ahead of DOJ visits; instructing staff to erase videos of such movements; deceiving his own attorneys; defying a lawful subpoena, etc.

I suppose if I was a defense attorney (note: I ain't even a lawyer).....but if I was such an attorney I would much prefer to defend a defendant like Joe Biden on these facts, than one like Don Trump.

ps....for the sake of this post, let's not even address which one would likely stiff me on my fees. That's for another thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not being charged.....NOT....because of cognitive abilities.
Rather, he is not being charged as the prosecutorial staff believes they could not get a conviction of a senior man who has exhibited some senior moments.

In short, a jury would be sympathetic and would likely not be convinced there was the necessary mens rea. They apparently do not have evidence or at least, sufficient persuasive evidence that would buttress any assumption of a criminal intent by Joe Biden.

In contradistinction, the case against Don Trump involving a similar possession of government documents is seemingly replete with such evidence, e.g., denial that such documents even exist; ordering staff to move the docs ahead of DOJ visits; instructing staff to erase videos of such movements; deceiving his own attorneys; defying a lawful subpoena, etc.

I suppose if I was a defense attorney (note: I ain't even a lawyer).....but if I was such an attorney I would much prefer to defend a defendant like Joe Biden on these facts, than one like Don Trump.

ps....for the sake of this post, let's not even address which one would likely stiff me on my fees. That's for another thread.
^^^ denial is not a river in Mexico

Hur essentially stated the Biden would be declared MENTALLY INCOMPETENT to stand trial. Wow the Democrats have really painted themselves into a corner.

I think the fix was in and the Dems planned for Hur to do this to Biden.

RELEASE THE TAPES AND TRANSCRIPTS OF THE HUR INTERVIEWS OF BIDEN.

Let the American public determine context and cognition for themselves, not through Hur.

Seems to me the DEMS want Biden to go to trial? WHY?

86% of Americans claim Biden is too old to run.

Let the American public determine context and cognition for themselves, not through Hur.

This would be reality and fact informing of all of the USA and Dems won’t permit media to do that

The plan is for Biden to pardon himself and hunter then step down after super Tuesday

Democrats will be the only people surprised as they are gaslit into believing Joe is fine.

Last edited:
You see her all drunk the other day?

She will step in and be so unpopular that the convention will bring in either Newsom or big mike.

I keep thinking it will be a Big Mike/Newsome ticket...but the Dems have to buy off Harris.

I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Biden are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

I don't get it.

Hur can say whatever he wants. The bottom line is no charges for for our Joe.

Forum List

Back