If Trump is elected we are so screwed.

Trump says he will make foreign countries respect America more.

But how can he do that when nobody respects HIM.

Marco Rubio has deep knowledge of what's going on in the Middle East.

Trump promises that by the time he takes office, he will study up and be ready when he starts.

What's stopping him from studying NOW?

Trump's solution to the immigration crisis is to insult millions of Hispanics and turn them off the Republican Party.

Trump is a big loudmouth who thinks he's a big success story, but he has had to file for bankrupty four times.

Trump is a complete disaster waiting to happen.

Trump's insults of women show he doesn't even know how to act like a civilized person.

Trump is great, your establishment pigs asslicked by Fox are the ones who have caused the trouble.
:rolleyes:

Pea-Brain-Award-Winner-76845827786.jpeg

Last edited:

Trump promises that by the time he takes office, he will study up and be ready when he starts.

Trump's solution to the immigration crisis is to insult millions of Hispanics and turn them off the Republican Party.

Trump is a big loudmouth who thinks he's a big success story, but he has had to file for bankrupty four times.

Trump's insults of women show he doesn't even know how to act like a civilized person.

I'm no Trump supporter, but really, with the string of HW, Slick, Slick, W, W, Hussein, Hussein, how really can he be any worse? Yeah, I'd like to shoot for better, just addressing your title

He is a joke, and yes, "a loudmouth...ignoramus." How can someone who has gone bankrupt four times manage American's economy? How can someone who speaks so offensively to others manage America's international diplomacy? As president, he'd be the worst nightmare America has ever experienced.
He hasn't gone bankrupt four times. That's a liberal myth.

This is correct. There is a big difference between an individual filing a ch. 7 bankruptcy and a corporation restructuring under a ch. 11.
We realize that. But he has done it four times. He is abusing the bankruptcy code to rip off investors. Once is ok. There are force majeure reasons to do that, so twice, while pushing it, can happen. But four times is deliberate fraud

Those ch 11 filings probably involved different companies. Also, equity holders usually get paid pretty well as administrative claimants.
Wrong. Equity holders typically are wiped out.

He is a joke, and yes, "a loudmouth...ignoramus." How can someone who has gone bankrupt four times manage American's economy? How can someone who speaks so offensively to others manage America's international diplomacy? As president, he'd be the worst nightmare America has ever experienced.

This is correct. There is a big difference between an individual filing a ch. 7 bankruptcy and a corporation restructuring under a ch. 11.
We realize that. But he has done it four times. He is abusing the bankruptcy code to rip off investors. Once is ok. There are force majeure reasons to do that, so twice, while pushing it, can happen. But four times is deliberate fraud

Those ch 11 filings probably involved different companies. Also, equity holders usually get paid pretty well as administrative claimants.

I know, I read that and I was WTF. It's amazing the leftist drivel they will state with no idea what they are talking about

I'm no Trump supporter, but really, with the string of HW, Slick, Slick, W, W, Hussein, Hussein, how really can he be any worse? Yeah, I'd like to shoot for better, just addressing your title
How can he be any worse? LOL. Yeah, lots worse. Trump is a goon, a self serving egomaniac with absolutely no idea how to govern. If you thought Obama sucked with his pen and phone imagine Trump in office. "You're fired" doesnt work well with elected members of Congress.

I know, I read that and I was WTF. It's amazing the leftist drivel they will state with no idea what they are talking about
People just spout shit they have no idea about. Even when shown to be wrong they will either deny it, deflect to something else, or go silent and just repeat it in the next thread.

OP I'm just glad you have no hope of being elected president wow!!
Actually the OP is right. Trump is a loudmouth and an ignoramus. He switches positions like he changes underwear based on what he thinks people want to hear (no, they dont all do it). He has no guiding principles except ego. And the rubes eat it up.

The Rabbi

When did you become a liberal RINO who hates America?

Don't you know that "real" conservatives support Trump?

TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!

How can he be any worse? LOL. Yeah, lots worse. Trump is a goon, a self serving egomaniac with absolutely no idea how to govern. If you thought Obama sucked with his pen and phone imagine Trump in office. "You're fired" doesnt work well with elected members of Congress.

That's my favorite argument - "It couldn't get any worse."

Oh yes it could.

It could get a whole lot worse.

I don't see how any of that contracts what I said. I said he sucks, but so do the last four clowns in office. Attacking him logically doesn't contradict that

Oh yes it could.

Who did you quote? It wasn't me and Rabbi was responding to me. I didn't say that brain dead statement. taking a statment, like I don't see Trump being worse than the last four occupants, isn't that absurd, extreme statement that you made up.

Also, you may want to review High School English to learn how to properly use quote marks, or in this case, not use them...

Wait.....wut?

The middle east is in flames with a flood of immigrants trying to escape and now the largest terrorist state on the planet has now been given nukes and a wad of cash by a community organizer and you are worried that Trump will make things worse?

I think part of the problem may be that there are too many "experts" out there who have "fixed" things in the Middle East.

Some things you just can't fix and the more money and time you spend trying to fix it makes you look like an idiot.

People just spout shit they have no idea about. Even when shown to be wrong they will either deny it, deflect to something else, or go silent and just repeat it in the next thread.

Damn, now that's RW's specialty

Oh yes it could.

Who did you quote? It wasn't me and Rabbi was responding to me. I didn't say that brain dead statement. taking a statment, like I don't see Trump being worse than the last four occupants, isn't that absurd, extreme statement that you made up.

Also, you may want to review High School English to learn how to properly use quote marks, or in this case, not use them...

Stop being so butthurt.

"It couldn't get any worse" is an argument I've seen Trumptards make here. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

But if you think Trump couldn't be any than the last four occupants, you have a very limited imagination.

OP I'm just glad you have no hope of being elected president wow!!
Actually the OP is right. Trump is a loudmouth and an ignoramus. He switches positions like he changes underwear based on what he thinks people want to hear (no, they dont all do it). He has no guiding principles except ego. And the rubes eat it up.
Hillary or Trump?
Hillary actually has recognizable positions she has been more or less consistent on. She wasnt for gun control before she was against it. Trump has been all over the map on every single posiiton.
my previous post addressed your judgement generally. i could name, more but i wont. Trumps not my guy, but over Hillary absolutely. If Trump wins the nomination you can team up with your buddy Stat and campaign for Hillary ill be gong the other way
I probably wont vote at all if that's the choice. But it wont be. After New Hampshire things will look very different.
You're the reason we have this prick currently in the WH.

article-2284756-184D5EE2000005DC-539_634x520.jpg

A man who said he gets his military advice from watching TV shows and would send American troops into the anarchy of Iraq and Syria to seize oil fields, and who would unilaterally instigate global trade wars would almost certainly be worse than anything we've had over the past three decades.

I stand corrected.

I am a conservative, fuck face. I made a mistake and I admitted it. You are just as knee-jerk as the left. Eat my fuck, bitch.

A man who said he gets his military advice from watching TV shows and would send American troops into the anarchy of Iraq and Syria to seize oil fields, and who would unilaterally instigate global trade wars would almost certainly be worse than anything we've had over the past three decades.
Do you think the American people could actually elect someone WORSE than those they elected the past three decades?

Forum List

Back