If Trump Becomes a Lame Duck...?

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
There's still plenty of time for Joe Biden to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory; however, if Trump loses in November, do you have any thoughts on his possible actions over the following 80 days?

For example, would he resign two or three days before Biden's inauguration in order for President Pence to issue a pardon?
comp-1594149355.png

If not, how would a malignant sociopath, who went to the movies the same night his brother went to the hospital and died, react to the possibility of sharing the same fate as his friend Jeffery Epstein?

Donald Trump 'went to see movie instead of brother as he died alone in hospital'

Here in America, new Presidents don't imprison or execute their predecessors. Trump didn't do anything about Obama, and Obama didn't turn Dubya to the persecutors in the Hague as libs wanted.

What makes you think that Biden would break tradition if elected? After all, he will be leaving office too at some point in the future.

Yes, I have little doubt, that if Trump loses, he will resign, so to have Pence pardon him...for past and present crimes....

Or, as Trump has stated he could legally do, pardon himself.... but he can't legally do such, though claims he can... He keeps forgetting, a president, is not King.

Last edited:
Yes, I have little doubt, that if Trump loses, he will resign, so to have Pence pardon him...for past and present crimes....

Or, as Trump has stated he could legally do, pardon himself.... but he can't legally do such, but claims he can... He keeps forgetting, a president, is not King.

Why do you think that Biden would seek to imprison or execute his predecessor? That would seem to put him in danger, if he were to leave office later.

There's still plenty of time for Joe Biden to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory; however, if Trump loses in November, do you have any thoughts on his possible actions over the following 80 days?

For example, would he resign two or three days before Biden's inauguration in order for President Pence to issue a pardon?

If not, how would a malignant sociopath, who went to the movies the same night his brother went to the hospital and died, react to the possibility of sharing the same fate as his friend Jeffery Epstein?

Donald Trump 'went to see movie instead of brother as he died alone in hospital'

AS THE STOMACH CHURNS

comp-1594149355.png

Your so-called hero character assassins need to find more accurate ammunition. No one knows how he might react in a similar situation. Perhaps I would do the same. Perhaps I'd be unable to face the overwhelming darkness of the death of a loved one in person. But none of that really matters. When you can't attack the rectitude of this man you attempt to ruin every aspect of his past, present and future like coward blood suckers. That's what you remind me of, lampreys.

comp-1594149355.png

Your so-called hero character assassins need to find more accurate ammunition. No one knows how he might react in a similar situation. Perhaps I would do the same. Perhaps I'd be unable to face the overwhelming darkness of the death of a loved one in person. But none of that really matters. When you can't attack the rectitude of this man you attempt to ruin every aspect of his past, present and future like coward blood suckers. That's what you remind me of, lampreys.

NOTICE THAT THE LEFT NEVER -- -- -- NEVER EVER EVER has a single thread, a single good thing to say about Biden and why he'd make a good president.

comp-1594149355.png

NOTICE THAT THE LEFT NEVER -- -- -- NEVER EVER EVER has a single thread, a single good thing to say about Biden and why he'd make a good president.
Well, don't let that stop you from voting for him.

comp-1594149355.png

BINGO

Here in America, new Presidents don't imprison or execute their predecessors. Trump didn't do anything about Obama, and Obama didn't turn Dubya to the persecutors in the Hague as libs wanted.
When has any US President been convicted of money laundering or tax evasion or federal campaign fraud? If Donald Trump doesn't die in prison, there is no justice in this country.
Feds Accuse Individual-1—Also Known as Trump—of a Crime in Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memo

comp-1594149355.png

Are you and Bloser the same poster?

comp-1594149355.png

Are you and Bloser the same poster?

Who, Nutcake? You slip a cog again?

Forum List

Back