If the Magic Overnight Ballot Fairy Drop is allowed to stand without investigation....

Seriously, the left just gave Rural America the ability to dominate for 1000 years.

Look at this shit:

ElectionMapByPrecinct.JPG

All rural counties can hold off until all the city shit is in, then those Magic Ballot Fairies just sprinkle 1000 votes in here, 10,000 in there. 80,000 over there.

There's ABSOLUTELY NO TIME to investigate them all.

CHEAT LIKE A FAKE-TIT TROPHY WIFE!!!

:banana:

I prefer just over turning their fraud and let's get honest election counts.

Won't happen. A compliant press and social media have already given us the message we're meant to hear.

View attachment 415684
And we should expect THE EXACT SAME THING in 2022 when Rural America revolts and has 3000% voter turnout for Rs.

People thought Trump was the biggest "Fuck You" on earth. This will be a million times bigger.

And there won't be time to investigate them all. GAME OVER.

Won't happen. A compliant press and social media have already given us the message we're meant to hear.

View attachment 415684
And we should expect THE EXACT SAME THING in 2022 when Rural America revolts and has 3000% voter turnout for Rs.

People thought Trump was the biggest "Fuck You" on earth. This will be a million times bigger.

For shits and giggles one election I agree, then everyone would come to the table, redo the entire election that's fair for everyone.

View attachment 415684

Republicans who voted down ballot for Republicans but didn't vote for Trumpybear are the ones to turned that POS out of office.

Schweeeeet.

View attachment 415684

For shits and giggles one election I agree, then everyone would come to the table, redo the entire election that's fair for everyone.
If these bitches are gonna force our hands, why should we EVER give them back a fair vote?

View attachment 415684

Republicans who voted down ballot for Republicans but didn't vote for Trumpybear are the ones to turned that POS out of office.

Schweeeeet
What about the invalid ballots voting SOLELY for Joe?

Rural fraud will be much less stupid than that.

Will the commie left and the MSM cover up the 2022 Magic Overnight Ballot Fairy Drops in EVER SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING RURAL PRECINCT IN AMERICA????

Elections are fiction. Rural America needs to give it right back.

Let's do this.

:beer:
Indeed,elections have been fixed for decades now.this one being even far more obvious than any other though by leaps and bounds is the differerence in this one and why the world is at a turning point and no hope for the world if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand,that’s why this is bigger than donald trump or joe Biden.it’s not about trump it’s all about having the biggest election fraud being allowed to happen and cannot happen if we are ever to able to get back to the constitution again which will not ever happen if this election is not ruled a total fraud.

Forum List

Back