GOP Georgia Recount Observers are being kept 50 feet away from viewing the recount.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
If The Left can find a way to cheat they will. Should there be a law suit over this? Also, they are not verifying signatures or date stamps. Reported with Video on American Agenda & Newsmax. Republican Inspectors are not being allowed to inspect the ballots.

I hope this fraudulent election does not eventually result in a Civil War.

The Right Scoop? LOL. Where do you find these alt-right gems?
I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.

I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.
Newsmax and American Agenda verified it. Doug Collins just did an interview saying they are having to go to court to get observers at the tables where they belong and have always been there.

in advance.
These folks are going to believe what they want to believe, and it doesn't matter if we've ever heard of their "sources".

We'll see who's standing up there on Inauguration Day. Until then, all these conspiracy theories, the thousands of them, are noise.

in advance.
Why should video not be allowed?

in advance.
Newsmax and American Agenda verified it.

Not the most unbiased of sources either one.
Again, the interlopers are being kept back. The people who sued or complained loudly enough to be that far away.
The rest are certified count watchers from both parties.

in advance.
Hey dingy...did you not notice that the media was lined up behind the rope filming----go to Cogg county local news.

in advance.

Because that video ends up on alt-right internet sites with no context and no explanation other than to verify the site's bias.
My guess is that the state is filming it. These operations are very tight. No room for screwing around. Any user error is immediately
checked, screened, re-checked, and verified.

in advance.
Newsmax and American Agenda verified it.

Not the most unbiased of sources either one.
Again, the interlopers are being kept back. The people who sued or complained loudly enough to be that far away.
The rest are certified count watchers from both parties.
"interlopers?" You mean American citizens who have a right to be there?

in advance.

Because that video ends up on alt-right internet sites with no context and no explanation other than to verify the site's bias.

So?

My guess is that the state is filming it. These operations are very tight. No room for screwing around. Any user error is immediately
checked, screened, re-checked, and verified.

Did you post any actual facts? . . . . . .. no.

If The Left can find a way to cheat they will. Should there be a law suit over this? Also, they are not verifying signatures or date stamps. Reported with Video on American Agenda & Newsmax. Republican Inspectors are not being allowed to inspect the ballots.

Perhaps it's time for SCOTUS to put this fiasco in federal hands.

in advance.

Not to mention just about every politician in Geogia that oversees the elections are Republicans. Tree never gives up he stay in his own little hole lookin for conspiracy theories on the internet.

in advance.
These folks are going to believe what they want to believe, and it doesn't matter if we've ever heard of their "sources".

We'll see who's standing up there on Inauguration Day. Until then, all these conspiracy theories, the thousands of them, are noise.
You used to pretend to be a moderate, Mac, but now that lie is revealed. You are firmly in the leftist camp.

Can we please get a legitimate process? Seriously?

WE have a legitimate process sometimes a republican wins and sometimes a democrat and in a very few cases an independent. Not any ones fault the nut bag conspiracy people are out this year. Sort of like a swarm of termites in Florida in the spring.

This is fake news from a source that nobody ever heard of.

Forum List

Back