If the democrat party steals the Georgia runoff, then we're all doomed

They will likely start sending out $2,000 stimulus payments to all those people who don't deserve it, rather than giving that stimulus money to the investors who will use it to boost the economy. I will personally burn any stimulus they send me out of protest, and I encourage all other true patriots to do the same.
it is a federal offense to destroy currency.

They will likely start sending out $2,000 stimulus payments to all those people who don't deserve it, rather than giving that stimulus money to the investors who will use it to boost the economy. I will personally burn any stimulus they send me out of protest, and I encourage all other true patriots to do the same.
Wow, you have an even worse grasp of economics than my cat.

Yep, we are indeed in trouble if Dims take control of the Senate.

Thanks to Trump, who made a big fucking issue out of the $2000.00 vs $600.00, it's now turned into a vote for Dim control means you'll get another $1400.00.

So now, we are going to see how many Georgians have their palms out to the government. Once the stimulus gets shoved through, then you're going to see these modern day anti-American Dims do everything in their power to destroy freedom from government control. We will all be paying more for everything. Just take a look at the states that are heavily controlled by Dims, they not only chase business away, but these states end up being the most expensive to live in.

I'm an investor.

Please send your $2000 check to me. I'm at

Toro​
The Internet​
As a member of the Deep State, it will get to me. Trust me.

I checked the list and you sir are not part of the Global Cabal Network aka Deep State that is ran by us Albino Space Alien Chimps, so no check for you!

1609901413853.png

It was evident that if Republicans lost these races, you would immediately pretend that the elections were stolen.

Donald Done Did Dat:

What else ya got?

it is a federal offense to destroy currency.
But the Feds can. If you pay the IRS in cash at one of their offices, they never recycle it. It all gets destroyed.

Makes you wonder why they need your taxes in the first place!

:dunno:

It's 1 FREAKING STATE!! But yet it takes hours into the night with these illegal vote dumps happening. This is ridiculous how much they try to steal this under our nose.

Forum List

Back