If That Cop Died Of A Stroke.....How Is It Murder????

Somebody needs to change my mind over this.....how is a Stroke a Homicide?

Now I know that shooting a woman in the neck and killing her when she isn't a threat to you is murder.....but a cop having a stroke after tussling with protesters isn't.
Somebody needs to clear this up.

WASHINGTON — A police officer with the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) died after he suffered a stroke at the Capitol during riots, according to US Capitol Police in a late statement Thursday night.​
The officer that died is Brian D. Sicknick. He was a 15-year veteran of the force and 40 years old. No information was given on where the officer was stationed around the Capitol on Wednesday as a mob of Trump supporters breached the Capitol.​
Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008 and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.​
"The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague," said USCP in a statement. "We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected during this time."​
The force's union Chairman Gus Papathanasiou originally told WUSA9 that the officer had passed away earlier in the day Thursday, but he was still on life support until his family was able to see him pass late in the evening.​
401a67a3-80f2-45ff-8101-f8d9da0cbfb2_16x9.jpg
401a67a3-80f2-45ff-8101-f8d9da0cbfb2_1140x641.jpg

Credit: Associated Press​

This undated image provided by the United States Capitol Police shows U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, of injuries sustained during the riot at the Capitol. (United States Capitol Police via AP)​
The news of the officer's condition came minutes after US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund resigned from his position. The announcement of Sund's resignation came Thursday evening after U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the president of the Capitol Police Officer's Union both called for him to step down.​

After he was bashed over the head with a fire extinguisher?

My how you lot are reaching to justify your hooligans.
And again..this also pertains to blm/antifa hitting people with pipes, or kicking them in the head where the person dies. Right?

Now I know that shooting a woman in the neck and killing her when she isn't a threat to you is murder.....but a cop having a stroke after tussling with protesters isn't.

WASHINGTON — A police officer with the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) died after he suffered a stroke at the Capitol during riots, according to US Capitol Police in a late statement Thursday night.​
The officer that died is Brian D. Sicknick. He was a 15-year veteran of the force and 40 years old. No information was given on where the officer was stationed around the Capitol on Wednesday as a mob of Trump supporters breached the Capitol.​
Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008 and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.​
"The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague," said USCP in a statement. "We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected during this time."​
The force's union Chairman Gus Papathanasiou originally told WUSA9 that the officer had passed away earlier in the day Thursday, but he was still on life support until his family was able to see him pass late in the evening.​

This undated image provided by the United States Capitol Police shows U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, of injuries sustained during the riot at the Capitol. (United States Capitol Police via AP)​
The news of the officer's condition came minutes after US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund resigned from his position. The announcement of Sund's resignation came Thursday evening after U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the president of the Capitol Police Officer's Union both called for him to step down.​
What a fucking liar you are. He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. I hope they have a picture of that, and that they hang whomever the murderer is. As for the mob, if they try this again, treat them the same as we treat Isis. For they are terrorist.
Yeah.....they CLAIM he was hit in the head......but he was well enough.....crushed skull and all.....to go back to his office and pass the fuck out there.

See Barry Oakley.

The point is....WRONG IS WRONG. On both sides. But I never see libs denouncing the same shit they do.

After he was bashed over the head with a fire extinguisher?

My how you lot are reaching to justify your hooligans.
The lying hack spews more bullshit. Collapses hours later idiot. Hooligans? That's you and your pals destroying businesses. Looting buildings. Murdering people. You can shut the hell up now you lying POS

Would he have had a stroke if he wasn't facing a horde of radical Trumpublicans storming the Capitol? If someone dies during a criminal act, the criminal is responsible for it.
I wonder how many died of a stroke or heart attack while avoiding blm/antifa thugs attacking their cars, or smacking old men in the head and it was said they died of covid?
Or how many died in a car accident but instead was listed as a COVID death.

116582481_10219762680154811_1818049937830298576_n.jpg

Internal injuries or broken bones can cause strokes from blood clots getting loose in the circulatory system and becoming lodged in the brain.
There is no evidence of this in the report.
The only thing they said was he had a stroke.
They didn't say he had any injuries.
Who knows? Maybe you should wait until we know the story before you start looking for some way to absolve your buddies who desecrated the capital building. The article says 50 officers sustained injuries fighting the mob. Looks like blue lives only matter until they get in the way of MAGAts.
I don't have any buddies storming federal buildings.
I'm just wondering how you folks think you can keep getting away with this fraud and expect us to think everything the media says is legit.
I question everything they say.
This seems to me to be just another lie created to make the situation appear more horrendous than it really was.
Course you commies are good at propaganda.
The weak-minded fall for it on a regular basis.

We are expected to believe Jeffery Epstein killed himself......and that a stroke is murder.
There is no middle ground here. MAGA disgraced this country with it's direct attack on democracy. Quit looking for some way to make this someone else's fault. This is what MAGA always was, an angry mob that has no respect for this country.
I'm sorry....but MAGA hasn't disgraced this country. Individuals did.
And I might add that Democrats in Congress have disgraced this country on a level I have never seen in my lifetime.
Witnesses said; "Everything was peaceful when we were inside the Capital till the police showed up and started shoving people".
Quit your bullshit. Now is the moment you can walk away from the bullshit with your head held high. Beat the rush. By the time it's done the only people still supporting MAGA can properly be described as deplorables.
So basically you mostly believe this cock&bull story because it fits your prejudices?
Yep....don't question Big Brother. Listen and Obey.
Yes.....THESE AREN'T THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.....MOVE ALONG!!!
Well it seems you have made your choice. Tell me, what's it like being a supporter of terrorism?

My understanding was that the officer was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. That could lead to a stroke.

Fact.

If the officer had the time and where with all to leave the scene and return to headquarters, with plenty of other officers all around. . . He had the time and even the obligation to get medical attention and treatment for any of his supposed injuries.

The further he removed himself from the scene without seeking any medical attention, the weaker the argument that he was killed by the rioters becomes.

At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners.

Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008, and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.

The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague.

We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected during this time.

The stroke was caused by injuries he sustained when he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher wielded by one of the assholes storming the Capitol building. It's not that difficult to figure. He was murdered, period.

If there is an individual human being who can be identified as having thrown the fire extinguisher that struck Officer Sicknick, then the fact that he died of a stroke is sufficient to elevate the degree of homicide to Murder in most states. The chukker who intentionally chukked the extinguisher would be facing murder charges.

Heart attack, blood clot, death from loss of blood...all the same thing. If you committed an intentional, hostile act that resulted in death, that's it.
Thrown fire extinguisher? Do you have a link?

Fact.

If the officer had the time and where with all to leave the scene and return to headquarters, with plenty of other officers all around. . . He had the time and even the obligation to get medical attention and treatment for any of his supposed injuries.

The further he removed himself from the scene without seeking any medical attention, the weaker the argument that he was killed by the rioters becomes.
WTF?

You can't be seriously saying that and expecting a thinking human to accept it...

What a fucking liar you are. He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. I hope they have a picture of that, and that they hang whomever the murderer is. As for the mob, if they try this again, treat them the same as we treat Isis. For they are terrorist.
And with blm/antifa rioters too...right?
32 cops died in riots on May 25th after George Floyd was killed.
But THIS cop is the only one that matters.

Would he have had a stroke if he wasn't facing a horde of radical Trumpublicans storming the Capitol? If someone dies during a criminal act, the criminal is responsible for it.
I wonder how many died of a stroke or heart attack while avoiding blm/antifa thugs attacking their cars, or smacking old men in the head and it was said they died of covid?
Dunno. If any happened, I hope said thugs were prosecuted for it. I don't have any sympathy for violent mobs no matter their cause.

At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners.

Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008, and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.

The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague.

We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected during this time.

The stroke was caused by injuries he sustained when he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher wielded by one of the assholes storming the Capitol building. It's not that difficult to figure. He was murdered, period.
The article does not mention a fire extinguisher--a fire extinguisher may be an unicorn.

Sorry, not buying it.
I'll wait till the report comes out and the papers bury it on page 42.

Sicknick, 42, was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during a struggle, two law enforcement officials said

You need to apologize...right now...and unequivocally

And with blm/antifa rioters too...right?
32 cops died in riots on May 25th after George Floyd was killed.
But THIS cop is the only one that matters.

And you question the media? LOL

Forum List

Back