If That Cop Died Of A Stroke.....How Is It Murder????

Somebody needs to change my mind over this.....how is a Stroke a Homicide?

Now I know that shooting a woman in the neck and killing her when she isn't a threat to you is murder.....but a cop having a stroke after tussling with protesters isn't.
Somebody needs to clear this up.

WASHINGTON — A police officer with the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) died after he suffered a stroke at the Capitol during riots, according to US Capitol Police in a late statement Thursday night.​
The officer that died is Brian D. Sicknick. He was a 15-year veteran of the force and 40 years old. No information was given on where the officer was stationed around the Capitol on Wednesday as a mob of Trump supporters breached the Capitol.​
Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008 and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.​
"The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague," said USCP in a statement. "We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected during this time."​
The force's union Chairman Gus Papathanasiou originally told WUSA9 that the officer had passed away earlier in the day Thursday, but he was still on life support until his family was able to see him pass late in the evening.​
401a67a3-80f2-45ff-8101-f8d9da0cbfb2_16x9.jpg
401a67a3-80f2-45ff-8101-f8d9da0cbfb2_1140x641.jpg

Credit: Associated Press​

This undated image provided by the United States Capitol Police shows U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, of injuries sustained during the riot at the Capitol. (United States Capitol Police via AP)​
The news of the officer's condition came minutes after US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund resigned from his position. The announcement of Sund's resignation came Thursday evening after U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the president of the Capitol Police Officer's Union both called for him to step down.​
So, if I hit you on the head with a fire extinguisher & the damaged causes a stroke, I am not the cause?

Internal injuries or broken bones can cause strokes from blood clots getting loose in the circulatory system and becoming lodged in the brain.
There is no evidence of this in the report.
The only thing they said was he had a stroke.
They didn't say he had any injuries.
Who knows? Maybe you should wait until we know the story before you start looking for some way to absolve your buddies who desecrated the capital building. The article says 50 officers sustained injuries fighting the mob. Looks like blue lives only matter until they get in the way of MAGAts.

Trump should be held accountable ..His thugs are claiming they went to DC because the president ASKED them to go.
How can you claim Trump is responsible?
He didn't order anyone to attack the Capital.
As a matter of fact.....he told them to peaceably let their voices be heard.

History tells us that Hitler used the burning of a the Reichstag Church and German Parliament on Feb. 23, 1933 to seize power. I submit that Democrats created this riot in order to use it to seize power. This is treason of the highest order.

Gaddafi used to do the same thing.. Create trouble then wink and play coy. Trump is guilty of inciting his mob with weeks of lies.. He had them believing that they could overturn the election on Jan 6th.
Trump used every legal option he could....and was thwarted at every turn.
Hillary and Al Gore did exactly the same thing....but nobody on the right tried to censor free speech or accuse them of treason. As a matter of fact...Hollywood encouraged them to try everything they could. It's simply a repeat of what happened in 2016.
The difference is the reaction from the treasonous Democrats now that they have total control of everything. Instead of breeding unity....they encourage revenge on anyone who opposed them politically.

Hillary conceded the election within 24 hours.. at which point Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted.

Internal injuries or broken bones can cause strokes from blood clots getting loose in the circulatory system and becoming lodged in the brain.
Who knows? Maybe you should wait until we know the story before you start looking for some way to absolve your buddies who desecrated the capital building. The article says 50 officers sustained injuries fighting the mob. Looks like blue lives only matter until they get in the way of MAGAts.

Trump should be held accountable ..His thugs are claiming they went to DC because the president ASKED them to go.

History tells us that Hitler used the burning of a the Reichstag Church and German Parliament on Feb. 23, 1933 to seize power. I submit that Democrats created this riot in order to use it to seize power. This is treason of the highest order.

Gaddafi used to do the same thing.. Create trouble then wink and play coy. Trump is guilty of inciting his mob with weeks of lies.. He had them believing that they could overturn the election on Jan 6th.
Hillary and Al Gore did exactly the same thing....but nobody on the right tried to censor free speech or accuse them of treason. As a matter of fact...Hollywood encouraged them to try everything they could. It's simply a repeat of what happened in 2016.
The difference is the reaction from the treasonous Democrats now that they have total control of everything. Instead of breeding unity....they encourage revenge on anyone who opposed them politically.
Show me the videos of Gore & Clinton rtunning around screaming the election was a fraud.

Imagine if the 2016 election came down to one state & that state's governor was Hunter Biden......

Now I know that shooting a woman in the neck and killing her when she isn't a threat to you is murder.....but a cop having a stroke after tussling with protesters isn't.

WASHINGTON — A police officer with the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) died after he suffered a stroke at the Capitol during riots, according to US Capitol Police in a late statement Thursday night.​
The officer that died is Brian D. Sicknick. He was a 15-year veteran of the force and 40 years old. No information was given on where the officer was stationed around the Capitol on Wednesday as a mob of Trump supporters breached the Capitol.​
Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008 and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.​
"The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague," said USCP in a statement. "We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected during this time."​
The force's union Chairman Gus Papathanasiou originally told WUSA9 that the officer had passed away earlier in the day Thursday, but he was still on life support until his family was able to see him pass late in the evening.​

This undated image provided by the United States Capitol Police shows U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, of injuries sustained during the riot at the Capitol. (United States Capitol Police via AP)​
The news of the officer's condition came minutes after US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund resigned from his position. The announcement of Sund's resignation came Thursday evening after U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the president of the Capitol Police Officer's Union both called for him to step down.​
So, if I hit you on the head with a fire extinguisher & the damaged causes a stroke, I am not the cause?

Especially in the commission of a crime. The cop was doing his job.

oh-----so you know what happened? pictures? video? ID of suspected assailant ?

Imagine if the 2016 election came down to one state & that state's governor was Hunter Biden......

Imagine? What sort of crap is that? Trump is all about revenge.. He is famous for getting even with the people who didn't bail him out of his bankruptcies.

after a blunt force trauma injury death often occurs hours or even days later.

It was reported he was struck with a fire extinguisher and just because he didn't die immediately is not proof that the injury sustained from that blunt force trauma wasn't the cause of death
My understanding of the law is that this is called Manslaughter....not murder.

it could still be second degree murder.

It depends on whether or not a jury thought there was intent to kill.

IMO if you pick up a weapon you intend to kill.

Nobody needs to clear it up. It’s you that has it backwards.

after a blunt force trauma injury death often occurs hours or even days later.

It was reported he was struck with a fire extinguisher and just because he didn't die immediately is not proof that the injury sustained from that blunt force trauma wasn't the cause of death
My understanding of the law is that this is called Manslaughter....not murder.

it could still be second degree murder.

It depends on whether or not a jury thought there was intent to kill.

IMO if you pick up a weapon you intend to kill.

That's an assumption you're making not based on fact.
You're being fed a load of bullshit and you're lapping it up.
They have videos of cops letting people in the doors.
Now the Democrats are not only silencing conservative speech, but are trying to forcibly remove the president. These are not the actions that a political party uses to spread unity and good will. This is oppression.

Sicknick, 42, was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during a struggle, two law enforcement officials said

You need to apologize...right now...and unequivocally
Who needs to apologize and for what exactly?

I went looking and found this-----the group who threw the extinquisher-------looks more like soros henchmen who break windows and arm blm and antifa----and then walk calmly off pretending that they did nothing-------

the fire extinquisher will have the fingerprints of the tosser.

Please tell me that was not the incident that all of this is about.

Think it was------if so-----I am the first to say the group first dumping the cop head first over the edge and then tossing a fire extinquiser at the cops should be tried for murder.

This said---------their attack and slowly walk off actions is typical of bernie bro/anti-fa stunts.

And I dont' recall them being on the fbi most wanted.

Traitors. They are traitors now. They were petulant children before they acted.
One of the worst parts of this is that they are leveraging the philosophy of the Revolution based on FANTASY.

What they're doing is based on the fact that they have believed, and based their actions on, a fucking LIE.

Revolution can be a good thing, and no one knows that more than America. But NOT when its FOUNDATION is FABRICATED.

Last edited:
Think it was------if so-----I am the first to say the group first dumping the cop head first over the edge and then tossing a fire extinquiser at the cops should be tried for murder.

Look up the word in bold.

And don't even BEGIN to claim that because murder and mayhem was committed in a casual manner that it is anything BUT that

Look up the word in bold.
For what idiot? I said nothing wrong no matter how you twist spin moron.

Traitors. They are traitors now. They were petulant children before they acted.
One of the worst parts of this is that they are leveraging the philosophy of the Revolution based on FANTASY.

What they're doing is based on the fact that they have believed, and based their actions on, a fucking LIE.

Revolution can be a good thing, and no one knows that more than America. But NOT when its FOUNDATION is MISGUIDED.

Couldn't agree more.

Forum List

Back