If A Person Has Limited Value; Should A City Be Forced To Pay For It?

You get your panties in a bunch quick enough when “your side” is on the receiving end.

You show a distinct lack of empathy or even basic decency. Try being a real man for once

Da fuq you want me to do about it? Or better yet, what are you going to do about?

She's dead and nothing's going to change that.

What a stupid and insensitive thing to say.

The girl is obviously not a meth head or street bum, so obviously DOES provide value to society.

Sheesh.

You get your panties in a bunch quick enough when “your side” is on the receiving end.

You show a distinct lack of empathy or even basic decency. Try being a real man for once
Sad part is, he didn't even have to pick a side.....

Any human being would view this whole story as tragic and nothing to laugh about

but right-wingers gotta right-wing

Da fuq you want me to do about it? Or better yet, what are you going to do about?

She's dead and nothing's going to change that.
How come you didn't have that same energy back when this happened?

Gop_118873177_ehrditpuyaaz8sj.jpg

I would definitely say Ms Kandula was less at fault for her demise than Ashli....yet you hail Ashli as a hero and have a "who the fuck cares" attitude about Ms Kandula...does someone have to share your political ideology for them to warrant empathy??

Any human being would view this whole story as tragic and nothing to laugh about

If course it's tragic. But some of us realize that sitting around all day shedding tears over the injustices of the world, isn't going to change anything.

It it means so much to you, make a little protest sign and walk around the sidewalk in front of the Seattle PD.

How come you didn't have that same energy back when this happened?

View attachment 829227

I would definitely say Ms Kandula was less at fault for her demise than Ashli....yet you hail Ashli as a hero and have a "who the fuck cares" attitude about Ms Kandula...does someone have to share your political ideology for them to warrant empathy??

I could ask you the same question: Why didn't you have the same level of compassion when she was shot?

Because there were no white police officers involved, right?

Attempted race pimpery noted.

My cop friend is such a hypocrite. Republican, but in a union. Getting a pension. Never worked for the private sector. Went from cop to politician. He/they abused people they had in cuffs, maced them, got sued. They blew it off because they had insurance to protect them from lawsuits. Yet they care about fetus'?

And they truly believe they are good people. Right. They don't realize it's them who's brainwashed by the right wing corporate media.

I could ask you the same question: Why didn't you have the same level of compassion when she was shot?

Because there were no white police officers involved, right?

Attempted race pimpery noted.
Well, because it doesn't take a rocket scientist that anyone storming the capitol in efforts to get to the inner chamber where Congress members are -- is asking to be shot.....

Which is why your energy would be totally different if it were these people storming the Capitol.....You would be pissed that only one was shot

tempImageQ9FdFW.png

How do I know that? Because on this very post, you are showing us you don't give a fuck about the only person who ACTUALLY DID DIE THRU NO FAULT OF HER OWN

My cop friend is such a hypocrite. Republican, but in a union. Getting a pension. Never worked for the private sector. Went from cop to politician. He/they abused people they had in cuffs, maced them, got sued. They blew it off because they had insurance to protect them from lawsuits. Yet they care about fetus'?

And they truly believe they are good people. Right. They don't realize it's them who's brainwashed by the right wing corporate media.
Well, it is as I always say -- Right-wingers would gladly support Medicare For All, tuition free colleges, etc -- if they could make sure that those "darkies" don't get any of it

Until then, they will always oppose it under the guise of "fiscal conservatism"

Well, because it doesn't take a rocket scientist that anyone storming the capitol in efforts to get to the inner chamber where Congress members are -- is asking to be shot.....

Which is why your energy would be totally different if it were these people storming the Capitol.....You would be pissed that only one was shot

View attachment 829229

How do I know that? Because on this very post, you are showing us you don't give a fuck about the only person who ACTUALLY DID DIE THRU NO FAULT OF HER OWN

God knows what would have happened if Babbitt had gotten into the inner chamber, where all those Congress members were. She might have bitten one of them or made them pee in their panties.

:laughing0301:

Well, it is as I always say -- Right-wingers would gladly support Medicare For All, tuition free colleges, etc -- if they could make sure that those "darkies" don't get any of it

Until then, they will always oppose it under the guise of "fiscal conservatism"
This statement after old Joe forcing the taxpayer to pay off college loans with more to come.

This statement after old Joe forcing the taxpayer to pay off college loans with more to come.
When did Biden prevent people of color from receiving debt relief from their college loans??

A whole lot of that debt relief went to Red States too.....I guarantee you there weren't many Trumpers turning that relief down....altho, a couple of red states taxed that relief.....but didn't tax those PPP loans.....I guess corporations matter more than regular Americans...

"Officials in two states with Republican-dominated legislatures announced this week that they’re planning to cut tax relief that borrowers get from President Joe Biden’s student debt cancellation plan — even though the same states didn’t tax the billions of dollars of loan forgiveness given to corporations and business owners under the Paycheck Protection Program."

Conservatives, proving me right again.....

That's because they ARE worthless.
What percent of them are worthless?

And what about us? I'd say at best if 10% of them are worthless, then 5% of us are. Or if you say 90% of them are worthless, then you probably think 85% of us are too.

You vote for Trump? You don't represent all Americans and neither does he.

When did Biden prevent people of color from receiving debt relief from their college loans??

A whole lot of that debt relief went to Red States too.....I guarantee you there weren't many Trumpers turning that relief down....altho, a couple of red states taxed that relief.....but didn't tax those PPP loans.....I guess corporations matter more than regular Americans...

"Officials in two states with Republican-dominated legislatures announced this week that they’re planning to cut tax relief that borrowers get from President Joe Biden’s student debt cancellation plan — even though the same states didn’t tax the billions of dollars of loan forgiveness given to corporations and business owners under the Paycheck Protection Program."

Conservatives, proving me right again.....
It's not who it is why the taxpayer is on the hook for it. Life is lessons. In the first two years of Joe, we found out it is all about printing the Fiat Currency Benjamin's. That is not greatness. It is a sign of massive parasites who have no political game and have enriched themselves with power and money.

I'd be upset if this was the officer that was responsible for the accident.

Police, firefighters, EMTs and soldiers in combat develope a black humor to deal with a constant and unrelenting steam of tragedy day in and day out.

They also become jaded to tragic situations. This is one of the worst days the family of this woman will ever face....for the police...it's a Tuesday...and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday aren't going to be any better. There will be more death, more beatings, more rapes...and more traffic injuries and fatalities.

So... Yeah, it's callous.

But it's also a coping mechanism for those who do a job where they are deal with horrific death and injury everyday.

A soft-handed liberal like Biff, living in a gated community, playing lipservice to minorities to garner votes to achieve power...he has likely never once seen a dead body outside of a funeral home...and the worst tragedy he deals with daily is no soft avocadoes to go on his toast. :rolleyes:

What a putz.

This is Seattle. They are lucky to have any police at all.

If she had stayed in India she would still be alive.

Forum List

Back