If teachers were given the option to conceal carry, schools would be a lot safer.

These nuts would just use another weapon, and you're back where you started...blaming the weapon.

If you want to reduce gun violence, lock up the drug addicts.

''lock up the drug addicts.'' ... and gang bangers found in possession of illegal firearms and violent recidivist criminals with arms length rap sheets and drug dealers carrying firearms.

The dems won't do that.

Why is there 'constant criticism' of teachers?

Because I guess conservatives must do what the Left did to police. See a video that's bad, it's all teachers. Just like BLM did with cops-- all cops are racists.

Funny how you could see that so clearly with BLM but not when you do it.

Because I guess conservatives must do what the Left did to police. See a video that's bad, it's all teachers. Just like BLM did with cops-- all cops are racists.

Funny how you could see that so clearly with BLM but not when you do it.
But you seem to be willingly carrying out policies that come from 'above' that people object to. Don't teachers question these policies?

Please. That is a deflection. It is about more than drug addiction.
Not a deflection. Drug addiction is the first domino to fall. Locking up addicts is absolutely necessary if we want to reduce gun violence.

Sadly, so many people use pot that it's unlikely that needed drug-use laws will ever even be proposed. Pot users generally defend the use of all drugs, regardless of knowing the damage they do.

Last edited:
Not a deflection. Drug addiction is the first domino to fall. Locking up addicts is absolutely necessary if we want to reduce gun violence.

Sadly, so many people use pot that it's unlikely that needed drug-use laws will ever even be proposed. Pot users generally defend the use of all drugs, regardless of knowing the damage they do.
Was Dylynn Roof a drug user? Payton Gendron? The one who shot up the school in Uvalde, Texas? The one who shot up the Wal-Mart in El Paso, Texas?
And all the others too numerous to name? Were they drug addicts?
Were drugs the issue or was the easy access to guns the issue? I think it was the latter.

Was Dylynn Roof a drug user? Payton Gendron? The one who shot up the school in Uvalde, Texas? The one who shot up the Wal-Mart in El Paso, Texas?
And all the others too numerous to name? Were they drug addicts?
Were drugs the issue or was the easy access to guns the issue? I think it was the latter.
Locking up drug addicts will reduce gun violence more effectively than any other response. The purpose is to target general gun violence, not specific kinds of gun violence. Drug addiction also contributes to suicide by use of a gun. Restoring a better sense of order to society would certainly reduce suicides, especially among the young.

Last edited:
Wow! You came up with a rightwing talking point for almost everything I posted. Good for you.
Carry on.
It's interesting how people always equate "telling the truth" with conservatism.

I wonder what it will take to get serious gun control laws on the books?
That has already been done some 90 years ago.

We live in the 21st century now.

When will the gun enthusiasts start loving children more than their guns?
There is no conflict between the two.

1) The NRA and their paid employees (our politicians) prevent common sense gun laws from being enacted in the USA.
It never fails that anyone who supports fascism or opposes civil liberties will always invoke some variation of "common sense".

2) Every other advanced nation loves their children more than they love guns.
There is still no conflict between the two.

1) The NRA and their paid employees (our politicians) prevent common sense gun laws from being enacted in the USA.
There's no sense whatsoever to unnecessary and ineffective restrictions to the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding.
2) Every other advanced nation loves their children more than they love guns.
The fact you cannot demonstrate this to be true aside...
Fallacy: Appeal to popularity

She's right. It's not fair to put this responsibility on teachers so you can have multiple guns and unlimited ammunition. It's a cop out by all you Kyle Rittenhouse wannabes.
You are your own first responder.
If you don't want that responsibility, that's fine, but then you place your life in the hands of others.

Forum List

Back