What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If teachers were given the option to conceal carry, schools would be a lot safer.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter while going to college, also went to the "women's weapon self defense course" and "conceal carry class". She passed with flying colors got her permit to carry and is now a full fledge teacher. More teachers with this capability would be the front line defense incase of a deranged Progressive moron (radicalized to hate America) wanted to come into the school with the intent to "murder" innocent children and teachers. Have the school system pay for the security those schools so badly need.

Ladies Concealed Carry Course • Shooters World

Ladies’ only course meets the requirements necessary for students to obtain their Florida Concealed Carry License. This is an intermediate level course, that reviews license protocols, use of force laws, firearm safety, and marksmanship. The class concludes with a live-fire exercise where students will demonstrate safe shooting skills.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=women...27&sk=&cvid=D864FEB5CC31437B9044FA71C987426C#

Remember.
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg gunfree.jpg

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Considering some of the fruitcakes teaching transgenderism and queerness to our kids today....might be better to arm the kindegartners.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Considering some of the fruitcakes teaching transgenderism and queerness to our kids today....might be better to arm the kindegartners.
Its a fallacy that they are teaching trans and queerness to our kids, the republicans must of told you this.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My daughter while going to college, also went to the "women's weapon self defense course" and "conceal carry class". She passed with flying colors got her permit to carry and is now a full fledge teacher. More teachers with this capability would be the front line defense incase of a deranged Progressive moron (radicalized to hate America) wanted to come into the school with the intent to "murder" innocent children and teachers. Have the school system pay for the security those schools so badly need.

Ladies Concealed Carry Course • Shooters World

Ladies’ only course meets the requirements necessary for students to obtain their Florida Concealed Carry License. This is an intermediate level course, that reviews license protocols, use of force laws, firearm safety, and marksmanship. The class concludes with a live-fire exercise where students will demonstrate safe shooting skills.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=womens conceal carry course&qs=n&form=QBRE&=%eManage Your Search History%E&sp=-1&pq=womens conceal carry course&sc=4-27&sk=&cvid=D864FEB5CC31437B9044FA71C987426C#

Remember.
View attachment 649912 View attachment 649913
that will be just great, now we can be the wild wild west. Now she can be tuff and carry a gun, just to be killed by a gun.

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
that will be just great, now we can be the wild wild west. Now she can be tuff and carry a gun, just to be killed by a gun.
Now she can be tuff and carry a gun, just to be killed by a gun.
you haven't been paying attention.

even without a gun, they are killing teachers and children

OP
Mikeoxenormous

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
During the wild wild west, there wasnt as many gun fights as "Hollyweird" portrayed. Most people carried and gun and no one wanted to find out if they werent as fast as the other guy. In Tuscon Az it is legal to openly carry and there are not many gun fights there. You are such a progressive slave, willing to give up your rights, just for a $1,400 check.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bought my daughter a gun for protection from a former boyfriend who was vengeful when she ws out of college and living on her own two hours away. Things worked out well. He very intelligently left her alone at that point. The things he said to her on her answering machine.....what an idiot. NOT admissable in court, but the judge wanted to listen to it and he did. And it affected his decision. He remarked on the viciousness of his messages in court.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought my daughter a gun for protection from a former boyfriend who was vengeful when she ws out of college and living on her own two hours away. Things worked out well. He very intelligently left her alone at that point. The things he said to her on her answering machine.....what an idiot. NOT admissable in court, but the judge wanted to listen to it and he did. And it affected his decision. He remarked on the viciousness of his messages in court.
Darn, I think phone call evidence should have been admissable!

This is one of the many reasons we need gun freedoms.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure your brand of Republican white-wing logic leads you to that con-clusion.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's unworkable. What young girl just out of education college is going to want to continue in such a profession with all this craziness? They are mostly leftist anyway ------------------ they simply will not do it, that's that.

I am surprised rightwing men can't see that most women ARE NOT LIKE THEM. We just aren't. (Well, maybe I am, but I'm an outlier.) Friend of mine, kept large livestock, horses, all kinds of big things, had a very -- robust, rightwing --- attitude toward politics and so on, once said to me that she hadn't realized I butchered poultry and such and she couldn't do such things as that. I was unimpressed, knowing her, and said that I knew she could if she needed to, such as in an apocalypse situation. Still, I was startled at her reflex rejection of any violence by her personally. You can't turn us into men, guys ---- don't bother trying. Look for another solution. There isn't one, IMO, but turning women into men sure isn't the solution.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Police officers hid outside for 40 minutes but an untrained female 24 year old 3rd grade teacher who was just reading “Goodnight Moon” to the class before nap time is gonna gun down a heavily armed and armored up bad guy? Fuck off morons.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its a fallacy that they are teaching trans and queerness to our kids, the republicans must of told you this.
We stopped diagnosing gender dysphoria about 10-12 years ago. Since then, we have had a HUGE uptick in trannies.

A person who has been molested is about 10x more likely to be a homosexual.

Fuck off.

Pellinore

Gold Member
Reaction score
The idea that classrooms would be safer by having firearms introduced into them is madness to me.

The answer to this part of the problem is SROs. They didn't stop the guy at this one data point, but they do a lot of good.

OP
Mikeoxenormous

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's unworkable. What young girl just out of education college is going to want to continue in such a profession with all this craziness? They are mostly leftist anyway ------------------ they simply will not do it, that's that.

I am surprised rightwing men can't see that most women ARE NOT LIKE THEM. We just aren't. (Well, maybe I am, but I'm an outlier.) Friend of mine, kept large livestock, horses, all kinds of big things, had a very -- robust, rightwing --- attitude toward politics and so on, once said to me that she hadn't realized I butchered poultry and such and she couldn't do such things as that. I was unimpressed, knowing her, and said that I knew she could if she needed to, such as in an apocalypse situation. Still, I was startled at her reflex rejection of any violence by her personally. You can't turn us into men, guys ---- don't bother trying. Look for another solution. There isn't one, IMO, but turning women into men sure isn't the solution.
No, but some women are much better than a progressive pussified pajama boy.

OP
Mikeoxenormous

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The idea that classrooms would be safer by having firearms introduced into them is madness to me.

The answer to this part of the problem is SROs. They didn't stop the guy at this one data point, but they do a lot of good.
interesting that many good law abiding citizens who teach would sacrifice their lives in defense of the children they are responsible for, but you dont want them to be able to defend themselves "legally". Is it because you want children to be executed by said bad guys?

If he only had a weapon to shoot back at the progressive creep.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Okaaaaaaaaay ------------- though I'm going to say I don't think the point of that ad is QUITE how delighted a woman is to have a new gun.

Just sayin' ------ ;)

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
After watching all those rounds fired, I came to the conclusion that she is well toned.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
It's a fallacy that letting teachers carry guns will lead to the wild wild west - the Democrats must of told you this.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List