If RFK joins the Trump ticket, it's all over

This is the dream ticket that would walk into the White House. Kennedy's wife hates Trump, so it seems unlikely, but boy would this be great.
That would be an excellent decision. Something I wasn’t thinking of because of RFK being an independent.

It will be a popular choice. The media hates both of these people force. The media in America represents perhaps no more than 3% of the American population.

Those who hate RFK are BLM, brainwashed Democrats. To think that these people don’t like a Kennedy… that’s what life is like for some Democrats today. It’s unthinkable.

I can't see Trump and RFK Jr. having a great deal in common on so many policies though. RFK Jr. is far more big government solution on things than Trump is, is borderline 'woke' on some issues such as 'transform instead of defund the police' or incentivize corporations to zero pollution plus he is pretty much green energy oriented. He would decriminalize drugs entirely and is pro single payer medical. They do see more eye to eye on a few things but I much prefer Trump's much clearer vision to problem solving.
Yeah.....I don't see it either.... I don't think Trump is flexible enough to work with it.....he should think about it though.

JO

I don't know. Pence isn't an ass kisser but in none of the interviews I've seen him in over the last few months, he hasn't been a Trump basher either. You're probably right and it won't happen But I wouldn't be disappointed if it did.
Trump won't even ask him and, if he did, Pence would not say yes. But, Pence was a good VP.

Trump team is denying that they made any kind of outreach to RFK about the VP spot.

Senior Trump adviser Chris LaCivita refuted that the campaign had ever reached out to Kennedy and closed the door on doing so in the future to be VP.

“This is 100% FAKE NEWS – NO ONE from the Trump Campaign ever approached RFK jr (or ever will) – one of the most LIBERAL and radical environmentalists in the country. For all the fake news- update your stories,” LaCivita posed on X Saturday.

Forum List

Back