If RFK joins the Trump ticket, it's all over

Honestly, as a conservative who is extremely unenthusiastic about 4 more years of Trump, and of course I definitely don’t want anymore of Biden, I would look more favorably at Trump if his running mate were RFK. It solves some of my issues with Trump, and there is a fair chance he could get impeached and we get RFK, who is at least better than Biden. I am in favor of it. Republicans you have my support to put him on the ticket.

I don't think it will be RFK Jr. The smart money right now is on J D Vance and Sarah Huckabee Sanders with Elise Stefanik not out of the question. But Trump has not made any choice public and the conventional wisdom very often really doesn't know.

I don't think it will be RFK Jr. The smart money right now is on J D Vance and Sarah Huckabee Sanders with Elise Stefanik not out of the question. But Trump has not made any choice public and the conventional wisdom very often really doesn't know.
I think he needs to pick someone who actually has a chance of picking off a blue state, such as Stefanik (long shot) or Glenn Youngkin.

If Kennedy is a green energy person that does not match. In fact, it may be worse than Reagan taking on a warmongering neo con for vice president who without Ross Perot would have won a second election in 1992.

Forum List

Back