If RFK joins the Trump ticket, it's all over

Honestly, as a conservative who is extremely unenthusiastic about 4 more years of Trump, and of course I definitely don’t want anymore of Biden, I would look more favorably at Trump if his running mate were RFK. It solves some of my issues with Trump, and there is a fair chance he could get impeached and we get RFK, who is at least better than Biden. I am in favor of it. Republicans you have my support to put him on the ticket.

no one better is willing to fight the MSM & Deep State Police State. Trust me on that.

RFK or General Flynn are seemingly good choices.

Last edited:
no one better is willing to fight the MSM & Deep State Police State. Trust me on that.

RFK or General Flynn are seemingly good choices.
No, you’re right. RFK will paddle against the tide. And the fact the Dems don’t like him is a bonus in my book.

This is the dream ticket that would walk into the White House. Kennedy's wife hates Trump, so it seems unlikely, but boy would this be great.

trump picks lint.jpg

I think he will pick someone who will be a good President. I wouldn't be disappointed if he chose Pence again. And I think Pence would accept the nomination.
No way. He couldn't care less about that. He thinks he's the greatest.

Honestly, as a conservative who is extremely unenthusiastic about 4 more years of Trump, and of course I definitely don’t want anymore of Biden, I would look more favorably at Trump if his running mate were RFK. It solves some of my issues with Trump, and there is a fair chance he could get impeached and we get RFK, who is at least better than Biden. I am in favor of it. Republicans you have my support to put him on the ticket.

I laugh

This is the dream ticket that would walk into the White House. Kennedy's wife hates Trump, so it seems unlikely, but boy would this be great.
Nope.
RFK has his own appeal, but linked to inmate number P01135809 it's a losing proposition.
Trump is the political kiss of death.
And we are still just warming up.
By this time next week inmate number P01135809 is going to have to begin publicly spinning his next bankruptsy story.
His MAGAt cultists will begin experiencing cognitive dissonance.
"HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE?"
"HOW can our messiah be falling from grace?"
The rest of us are just sitting around going "DUH!
you're FINALLY getting it huh?"
But ultimately; "Meh!"
This is only the warm up for this year.
Now that we've seen how his jury trials go, just wait until his criminal trials begin this year!
Pass the popcorn please.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I agree....they would pull a ton of votes
I can't see Trump and RFK Jr. having a great deal in common on so many policies though. RFK Jr. is far more big government solution on things than Trump is, is borderline 'woke' on some issues such as 'transform instead of defund the police' or incentivize corporations to zero pollution plus he is pretty much green energy oriented. He would decriminalize drugs entirely and is pro single payer medical. They do see more eye to eye on a few things but I much prefer Trump's much clearer vision to problem solving.

I think he will pick someone who will be a good President. I wouldn't be disappointed if he chose Pence again. And I think Pence would accept the nomination.
Pence would not dirty himself with trump again.

Forum List

Back