58% say that Trump should not run for President if Charged with a crime.

So you didnt like low gasoline prices, low food prices, no empty shelves of baby formula, and America coming back to greatness? Got it.
I didn’t like his lack of leadership, his stirring everything up all the time. We need leaders not pexpel that purposely piss people off just to get a reaction. I also disliked his lack of follow through. The gas prices, food costs, empty shelves would of happened under Biden, Trump or whoever else was in office coming off a pandemic and trillions pumped into the economy.

100% of Americans would say that Joe Potatohead should not run again after stealing the 2020 election and then screwing up the country like he did.

Of course the Queers, Transsexuals, Illegals, Negroes, Welfare Queens, and Moon Bats would disagree. You know, the scum of America.

I didn’t like his lack of leadership, his stirring everything up all the time. We need leaders not pexpel that purposely piss people off just to get a reaction. I also disliked his lack of follow through. The gas prices, food costs, empty shelves would of happened under Biden, Trump or whoever else was in office coming off a pandemic and trillions pumped into the economy.
Lack of leadership? Man you must of had your head up your ass, as President Trump exposed the establishment R and D for what they truely are, the enemy of the people. But then again, you just vote for the candidate who doesnt count because then it is one less vote for the blithering puppet Biteme Biden.

58% say that Trump should not run for President if Charged with a crime.​

Given the ineptitude of every hack that has taken a shot at the annoying orange, this isn’t the stumbling block the leftards think it is.

This poll result is interesting.

Let me quote a paragraph in the article.

Democrats (88 - 9 percent) and independents (55 - 36 percent) think criminal charges should disqualify Trump from running for president again, while Republicans (75 - 23 percent) think criminal charges should not disqualify him from running again.

Many times I’ve explained it to people. But here again it is necessary to reiterate the truth.

A third of the people would Vote Democrat no matter who is running. Another Third would vote Republican exactly the same way. The elections are decided by the last third. The Independent Voters.

When those Voters swing left Democrats are elected. When they swing right, then Republicans are elected. They are moderates. They don’t buy the extremes of either party.

But look at the numbers. Republicans. Only 75% want Trump to run if Charged. Charged. Not convicted. Charged.

Now I expect the CT morons to rush in and scream this is the plan of the left. I expect there to be folks who are equally adamant that this must be the case.

I’m not one of them. On either side. I’ve consistently said I don’t know enough to determine if Trump is guilty. I’ve consistently stated that we need to wait for more information.

I don’t see any reason Trump shouldn’t run. It is a free country. And being accused of a crime is not proof of wrongdoing. I believe in my heart that the individual is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

What I think this poll indicates is that more than half the people don’t want Trump again. I don’t see him getting a bounce from being charged. And the claims that any arrest or prosecution would make Trump a Martyr. I don’t see that and I don’t think the supporters do either. All Martyrs have one thing in common. They’re dead. I don’t wish anyone dead.
What it doesn't take into account is democrat's abuse of power to charge Trump with a crime, whether he is convicted or not. The Gestapo can arrest anyone for a crime.

"58% say that Trump should not run for President if Charged with a crime".​

So, 42% would vote for him?
Just shows you, the long corrupt history, of republicans.
They love their criminals.

Lawmakers Tour D.C. Jail Where Jan. 6 Defendants Are Held​

View attachment 770961
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

5 days ago — WASHINGTON — When Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican of Georgia, arranged a tour of the D.C. jail to inspect the conditions ...
Part of me desperately wants that fat old creep to run because as this clearly shows, he be crushed.

But part of me worries what his nutjob fanboys will do when he loses.

Democrats (88 - 9 percent) and independents (55 - 36 percent) think criminal charges should disqualify Trump from running for president again, while Republicans (75 - 23 percent) think criminal charges should not disqualify him from running again.

Many times I’ve explained it to people. But here again it is necessary to reiterate the truth.

A third of the people would Vote Democrat no matter who is running. Another Third would vote Republican exactly the same way. The elections are decided by the last third. The Independent Voters.

When those Voters swing left Democrats are elected. When they swing right, then Republicans are elected. They are moderates. They don’t buy the extremes of either party.

But look at the numbers. Republicans. Only 75% want Trump to run if Charged. Charged. Not convicted. Charged.

Now I expect the CT morons to rush in and scream this is the plan of the left. I expect there to be folks who are equally adamant that this must be the case.

I’m not one of them. On either side. I’ve consistently said I don’t know enough to determine if Trump is guilty. I’ve consistently stated that we need to wait for more information.

I don’t see any reason Trump shouldn’t run. It is a free country. And being accused of a crime is not proof of wrongdoing. I believe in my heart that the individual is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

What I think this poll indicates is that more than half the people don’t want Trump again. I don’t see him getting a bounce from being charged. And the claims that any arrest or prosecution would make Trump a Martyr. I don’t see that and I don’t think the supporters do either. All Martyrs have one thing in common. They’re dead. I don’t wish anyone dead.
wheAjzLpuhpQ.png

Lack of leadership? Man you must of had your head up your ass, as President Trump exposed the establishment R and D for what they truely are, the enemy of the people. But then again, you just vote for the candidate who doesnt count because then it is one less vote for the blithering puppet Biteme Biden.
And Democrats are blaming me for voting for Trump by voting third party. You are the same as they.

About the same percentage of Dimwingers who don’t want Chicom Joe to run again.

Part of me desperately wants that fat old creep to run because as this clearly shows, he be crushed.

But part of me worries what his nutjob fanboys will do when he loses.
He didnt lose in 2020 , the Marxists stole the election with the help of the Kung Flu lockdown, where millions of bullshit ballots showed up after 2am. Now that the creeper Joe Biteme has declared the Pandemic is over, no more mail in ballots, get in line with an ID and prove that you voted. That is the Democratic way at least not election stealing that Marxists always do. You do believe in Democracy right?

He didnt lose in 2020 , the Marxists stole the election with the help of the Kung Flu lockdown, where millions of bullshit ballots showed up after 2am. Now that the creeper Joe Biteme has declared the Pandemic is over, no more mail in ballots, get in line with an ID and prove that you voted. That is the Democratic way at least not election stealing that Marxists always do. You do believe in Democracy right?
Nope.

Covid exposed Trump's incompetence and insanity and he got LEGALLY voted out.

Assholes like you are what I was referring to above

That's the law, not politics; there is no due process in politics.

The people are at liberty to determine the criteria as to who is fit to be president and who is not - such as someone subject to criminal indictment.

Why else would Demofacists like Nancy Piglosi who impeach President Trump not on just a bogus Russian Dossier that was paid for by the Hitlery Campaign, but also a conversation with Ukraine that wasnt what Piglosi said it was, and nothing became of it, yet still the Marxists/Demofacists want to charge President Trump with a crime that he didnt do. You know when the whore Stormey Daniels was paid off by the lying lawyer Michael Cohen, and then it was found out that Cohen never got paid back by President Trump who saw that this was a Marxist/Demofacists setup again. This is why the left must destroy US and President Trump who stand in their way of world domination.

On a side note, when Joe Biden was installed, not won the 2020 election, i warned everyone that there would be uncontrolled crime and shootings like what we saw with his ex-boss, the 1/2 white turd Obammy. God, i hate being right all the time.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid, dishonest, ignorant, and wrong.

WTF?! Was this poll taken in the Senate?

Forum List

Back