Robert Regan, the Michigan Republican who said he would tell his daughters "if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it" loses seat!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
in special election in district Trump won by 16. Regan was also criticized for espousing QANon beliefs

Even the far-right has morals. Who knew?

in special election in district Trump won by 16. Regan was also criticized for espousing QANon beliefs

And still, the brown shirt who won will be much much worse

More so than the left
I do not think it means what you think it means. Otherwise, you trumptards wouldn't be fixated on a loser who is a serial philanderer, con-man, racist, and a loser. :itsok:

I do not think it means what you think it means. Otherwise, you trumptards wouldn't be fixated on a loser who is a serial philanderer, con-man, racist, and a loser. :itsok:
Referring to who?

To the entire trumptards. From the orange douche bag on down. Let me know if you are still confused.
I like trump policies over democrat or swamp rat republican policies

Meanwhile you let your emotions rule your thinking

Fauci? Hun, Fauci deserves a lot hate and violence directed at him at this point. Lying sack of greedy shit that cost lives and trillions of $$$ mixed in with a lot of fraud and animal abuse to boot.

I like trump policies over democrat or swamp rat republican policies

Meanwhile you let your emotions rule your thinking
Good for you. But that has nothing to do with your question or my answer. You may want to step away from the bong. Too early in the day, no?

Good for you. But that has nothing to do with your question or my answer. You may want to step away from the bong. Too early in the day, no?
Washington us awash with immoral men and women

Trump is far from the only one

So I prefer to focus on policies and actions where the orange god is far better

Hey, lookie here...someone actually believes Democrats are morally superior to everyone else. Haha.

Washington us awash with immoral men and women

Trump is far from the only one

So I prefer to focus on policies and actions where the orange god is far better
:sleeping-smiley-015: Yeah, but one more time... that has nothing to do with your question or my answer. Are you ok? Too many meds or too little?

The bong?

Dont project your degenerate lifestyle onto me

Forum List

Back