58% say that Trump should not run for President if Charged with a crime.

This poll result is interesting.

Let me quote a paragraph in the article.

Democrats (88 - 9 percent) and independents (55 - 36 percent) think criminal charges should disqualify Trump from running for president again, while Republicans (75 - 23 percent) think criminal charges should not disqualify him from running again.

Many times I’ve explained it to people. But here again it is necessary to reiterate the truth.

A third of the people would Vote Democrat no matter who is running. Another Third would vote Republican exactly the same way. The elections are decided by the last third. The Independent Voters.

When those Voters swing left Democrats are elected. When they swing right, then Republicans are elected. They are moderates. They don’t buy the extremes of either party.

But look at the numbers. Republicans. Only 75% want Trump to run if Charged. Charged. Not convicted. Charged.

Now I expect the CT morons to rush in and scream this is the plan of the left. I expect there to be folks who are equally adamant that this must be the case.

I’m not one of them. On either side. I’ve consistently said I don’t know enough to determine if Trump is guilty. I’ve consistently stated that we need to wait for more information.

I don’t see any reason Trump shouldn’t run. It is a free country. And being accused of a crime is not proof of wrongdoing. I believe in my heart that the individual is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

What I think this poll indicates is that more than half the people don’t want Trump again. I don’t see him getting a bounce from being charged. And the claims that any arrest or prosecution would make Trump a Martyr. I don’t see that and I don’t think the supporters do either. All Martyrs have one thing in common. They’re dead. I don’t wish anyone dead.
88 percent say biden is to senile to be president....duh, talk about the obvious

It's Tuesday about 3PM.No arrest yet. Another Pants on fire for Trump
Start date Mar 21, 2023
One more time for the terminally slow....list for all of us all the indictments against Trump when I posted that....

:oops8: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :laugh2: :itsok: :dance: :funnyface: :funnyface: :oops8: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :laugh2:

One more time for the terminally slow....list for all of us all the indictments against Trump when I posted that....
You questioned that Trump would be indicted.

You lost.

Speculating on the future is not your forte.

Part of me desperately wants that fat old creep to run because as this clearly shows, he be crushed.

But part of me worries what his nutjob fanboys will do when he loses.
Send the grifter $$$, for his canteen.

This poll result is interesting.

Let me quote a paragraph in the article.

Democrats (88 - 9 percent) and independents (55 - 36 percent) think criminal charges should disqualify Trump from running for president again, while Republicans (75 - 23 percent) think criminal charges should not disqualify him from running again.

Many times I’ve explained it to people. But here again it is necessary to reiterate the truth.

A third of the people would Vote Democrat no matter who is running. Another Third would vote Republican exactly the same way. The elections are decided by the last third. The Independent Voters.

When those Voters swing left Democrats are elected. When they swing right, then Republicans are elected. They are moderates. They don’t buy the extremes of either party.

But look at the numbers. Republicans. Only 75% want Trump to run if Charged. Charged. Not convicted. Charged.

Now I expect the CT morons to rush in and scream this is the plan of the left. I expect there to be folks who are equally adamant that this must be the case.

I’m not one of them. On either side. I’ve consistently said I don’t know enough to determine if Trump is guilty. I’ve consistently stated that we need to wait for more information.

I don’t see any reason Trump shouldn’t run. It is a free country. And being accused of a crime is not proof of wrongdoing. I believe in my heart that the individual is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

What I think this poll indicates is that more than half the people don’t want Trump again. I don’t see him getting a bounce from being charged. And the claims that any arrest or prosecution would make Trump a Martyr. I don’t see that and I don’t think the supporters do either. All Martyrs have one thing in common. They’re dead. I don’t wish anyone dead.

I see the kindling pile about to ignite

Forum List

Back