If our govt mandates a Moneypox vaccine, would you take it?

The govt has been stocking up on an FDA approved Monkeypox vaccine.
Let's say they declare it another pandemic & make mandates for some or all of the population to take it, would you comply?
If yes, would it be willingly or only because you were forced?
Why did you make your choice?

I'm a hard NO & that shouldn't come as a surprise.
I would flat refuse & face the consequences.
My reason for refusal is the same as for ronaflu- after years of known lies, I have no faith in the medical establishment. I will exercise my God given rights, including the choice of what treatments or medications I will accept.
Neither rona or monkeypox frightens me enough to trust pharmas, their chemical concoctions or the authorities claiming they know best.
In other words, I'll take my chances

Nope.

They paid 19 mill for 13 million doses. What good is that? LOL All this is, is another expenditure for us to drive this nation into bankruptcy. CLoward/Piven right there.

So you agree that mandating a "vax" for monkeypox would be really pointless since the vast majority have already been previously jabbed for smallpox as small children?
Not necessarily, I really don't give a shit if it's mandated or not. I've had my small pox and I don't care about you. The gov won't mandate it, just another talking point of the Q followers.

Exactly how many people do you think are out there banging rats & prairie dogs?
Maybe it's a problem with your friends but normal people don't do these things
Monkey pox was introduced I believe in U.S. in 2003 and I think it was a vet that contracted from a prairie dog. Not thru sex by just handling the little critter.

The govt has been stocking up on an FDA approved Monkeypox vaccine.
Let's say they declare it another pandemic & make mandates for some or all of the population to take it, would you comply?
If yes, would it be willingly or only because you were forced?
Why did you make your choice?

I'm a hard NO & that shouldn't come as a surprise.
I would flat refuse & face the consequences.
My reason for refusal is the same as for ronaflu- after years of known lies, I have no faith in the medical establishment. I will exercise my God given rights, including the choice of what treatments or medications I will accept.
Neither rona or monkeypox frightens me enough to trust pharmas, their chemical concoctions or the authorities claiming they know best.
In other words, I'll take my chances

And come out looking like Moochelle? No way!!

Forum List

Back