My Brother...

Is someone supposed to care if you get vaxed on USMB? That seems rather odd.
But then again we have countless stories of supposed interest.

My brother didn't want it but at the time, early on, he had to take it to protect his job. I don't hold it against him....he did what he had to do at the time. Less than a year later. He has melanoma. Coincidence?

My vaccinated brother just tested positive for Covid.

Tell me again why I should bother getting vaccinated...

Vaccination exposes your body to the virus and it begins to produce antibodies to resist the virus

While you may still get COVID, your body has seen it before and you likely will have mild symptoms

Without the vaccine, it is your bodies first exposure and it may react in extreme measures

your immunity decreases with each vaxx. And YOU CAN DIE. Why is it that you folk cannot see the actual results of the vaxx on the health of formerly healthy strong individuals.

your immunity decreases with each vaxx. And YOU CAN DIE. Why is it that you folk cannot see the actual results of the vaxx on the health of formerly healthy strong individuals.
I got the vax but didn't get da Covid maybe the virus is proving you a liar?

Vaccination exposes your body to the virus and it begins to produce antibodies to resist the virus

While you may still get COVID, your body has seen it before and you likely will have mild symptoms

Without the vaccine, it is your bodies first exposure and it may react in extreme measures

Hey, I once got vaccinated for diphtheria. You know what happened? I didn't get diphtheria.

That's how an effective vaccine is supposed to work...

It saved millions of people

Unfortunately the misinformation and fear mongering of the anti-vax crowd kept about a third of the population from being vaccinated and allowed the virus to spread and mutate

Hey, I once got vaccinated for diphtheria. You know what happened? I didn't get diphtheria.

That's how an effective vaccine is supposed to work...

There was also a vaccine for measles
It was supposed to eradicate measles as a threat

Unfortunately, the lies and fear mongering of the anti-vax crowd allowed measles to remain with us

You need to get vaccinated so you don't end up in a hospital or dead.

What is this insanity all about? Even Trump declared the vaccines to be safe and effective!

There was also a vaccine for measles
It was supposed to eradicate measles as a threat

Unfortunately, the lies and fear mongering of the anti-vax crowd allowed measles to remain with us
Illegals brought that back. Your open door policy. Had those jabs as a child before all this mRNA crap was used. Shit worked back then. Now its a Stick up and not a vax. Poor Gates has to get govt money from the sheep

You need to get vaccinated so you don't end up in a hospital or dead.

What is this insanity all about? Even Trump declared the vaccines to be safe and effective!
Got covid twice. Second time pretty sure it was Omicron cause everyone was getting it.

So ive been vaccinated twice. You not much

The COVID shot does none of these things, you ignorant twat.

The mistermed "vaccines" are in fact mRNA sequencers that are programmed to react to certain protein patterns. They aren't vaccines at all and don't work anything like a vaccine. The problem with mRNA technology is that it's extremely specific. The Wuhan Designer Virus® (with generous funding by Anthony Fauci and NIH) like all viruses is constantly mutating. Even a slight change in the protein sequence the mRNA is programmed for and it simply doesn't work - as we've seen. The "boosters" aren't boosters at all, they are new mRNA code to address new mutations.

Nearly everyone in my family got the jab early on. Nearly all got Covid after the jab. My daughter got Covid twice, though she’s vaxxed and boosted. I’m the only smart one. No fucking faux vax for me.
FAF6DD9C-7581-4F76-B704-9D28F34EFE35.jpeg

It saved millions of people

Unfortunately the misinformation and fear mongering of the anti-vax crowd kept about a third of the population from being vaccinated and allowed the virus to spread and mutate

There is zero evidence to support such a claim.

97% "vaxxed" (sic) South Korea saw the highest mortality rate recorded - compared to nations hit prior to the use of the mRNA sequencer. In fact it appears that the mRNA sequencer is a false sense of security and is entirely ineffectual.

In general terms, "the jab" simply doesn't work.

Forum List

Back