Zone1 If Biden Issued a Gun Control EO That Included Forced Confiscation, Would You Support This?

I have no doubt the "liberals" on here will support this by a wide margin but can you foresee any obvious consequences?
Keep in mind, a confiscation would require taking the guns from otherwise law abiding citizens protected by the 2A.

1-Do you support forced gun confiscation & why?

2-Do you feel every law abiding 2A supporter would hand in their guns willingly & why?

3-What do you feel would happen to the crime rate if the law abiding turned in their weapons & why?

4-What about other objects that can kill multiple people quickly (motor vehicles, planes, trains, explosive materials, swords, axes, knives, hammers, Hudson sprayer, gas & a lighter, etc), do you favor a ban on those as well & why?

5-Finally, would you still support it if you had to personally go out & confiscate the guns that some would refuse to surrender?
In other words, if it was your life on the line, would you walk the walk & why not?

I'll get it started-
1-I'm totally opposed to virtually all gun control except for in cases where there is an obvious mental illness involved.
Example- trannies

2-I know many of us will never hand in our guns & will defend our rights with our lives, so that means many people will end up dead.
Much more than the occasional mass shooting by the lunatic fringe.

3-I know crime rates have declined as the percentage of gun ownership increased. I also know most mass shooters seek gun free targets of opportunity & that's why they go after the schools all the time.
Crime rates will increase following any attempt at confiscation.

4-I don't want any other inanimate objects or tools banned either.

5-Obviously, I would never demand someone else do something dangerous on my behalf that I'd refuse to do myself.
I can't see how anyone justifies that attitude but you can give it a shot.

And yes, I personally would be willing to physically fight a fire/person or take down either a criminal or enemy soldier.

My question would be, how does it help anything?

If you vanished every single gun in America right now. All the nutballs and criminals that want to hurt other people would still be here.

But, what if we got rid of all the nutballs and criminals? Would we still need gun control?

What would make America a better place. No guns? Or no nutballs and criminals that want to hurt people?

There are millions of guns ( Buried under buildings ) (Stashed inside walls & False walls ) (in Attics) ( Basements) ( (Abandoned Vehicles ) ( Lost / Forgotten ) ( hidden by deceased individuals ) ( unbuilt In various stages of parts &spares ) (Long Term Storage / Warehoused ) ... they will NEVER be able to completely get rid of Firearms in North America even with a hundred year effort that includes at some point ( Summery Execution on spot for possession ) and starts with ten thousand $ Reward for any gun turned in )

Forum List

Back