If our govt mandates a Moneypox vaccine, would you take it?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
The govt has been stocking up on an FDA approved Monkeypox vaccine.
Let's say they declare it another pandemic & make mandates for some or all of the population to take it, would you comply?
If yes, would it be willingly or only because you were forced?
Why did you make your choice?

I'm a hard NO & that shouldn't come as a surprise.
I would flat refuse & face the consequences.
My reason for refusal is the same as for ronaflu- after years of known lies, I have no faith in the medical establishment. I will exercise my God given rights, including the choice of what treatments or medications I will accept.
Neither rona or monkeypox frightens me enough to trust pharmas, their chemical concoctions or the authorities claiming they know best.
In other words, I'll take my chances

Are you sure? Might be under the bed...
Or in the closet. Lot's of diseases in the closet

familyguy-monkey.gif

The govt has been stocking up on an FDA approved Monkeypox vaccine.
Let's say they declare it another pandemic & make mandates for some or all of the population to take it, would you comply?
If yes, would it be willingly or only because you were forced?
Why did you make your choice?

I'm a hard NO & that shouldn't come as a surprise.
I would flat refuse & face the consequences.
My reason for refusal is the same as for ronaflu- after years of known lies, I have no faith in the medical establishment. I will exercise my God given rights, including the choice of what treatments or medications I will accept.
Neither rona or monkeypox frightens me enough to trust pharmas, their chemical concoctions or the authorities claiming they know best.
In other words, I'll take my chances

Damn, you must 50 or under. Small pox vaccines protect you from monkey pox.

Don't have sex with other men and you're pretty much okay.
How about sex with any of the following or being in contact:

The monkeypox virus is closely related to the viruses that cause smallpox and cowpox in humans. What animals get monkeypox? Old and New World monkeys and apes, a variety of rodents (including rats, mice, squirrels, and prairie dogs) and rabbits are susceptible to infection.

So you agree that mandating a "vax" for monkeypox would be really pointless since the vast majority have already been previously jabbed for smallpox as small children?

How about sex with any of the following or being in contact:

The monkeypox virus is closely related to the viruses that cause smallpox and cowpox in humans. What animals get monkeypox? Old and New World monkeys and apes, a variety of rodents (including rats, mice, squirrels, and prairie dogs) and rabbits are susceptible to infection.
Exactly how many people do you think are out there banging rats & prairie dogs?
Maybe it's a problem with your friends but normal people don't do these things

Forum List

Back