If Obama Had Any Class He Would Volunteer To Testify

I'd like to ask him where he got 15 million dollars to buy a house....in just 8 years....and where he got the gold and cash he gave to our enemy Iran......Obama corruption is deep.....
The Obamas wrote at least 3 best selling books so it appears they earned it. The money sent to Iran came from Iran. Just so you know. I guess the rightwing media has left you with some gaps in your knowledge?
So they made all of that with book sales?....I don't think so...and we took Irans money turned it into gold and cash and sent it back to them in the middle of the night on an unmarked jet?....boy you are one duped person.....wow....
Well you're right, they didn't make $15 mill on book sales, they made $65 mill.

Iran's money was returned to them in cash since Obama had banking restrictions on Iran so that was the only way to return it.

You really are clueless, aren't you?
He should not have returned a penny!
They first had to sign a treaty to halt their nuclear weapons work. Seems like a good trade to me. You give me what I want and I'll give you back what is yours.

All he had to do was keep sanctions in place. They could not afford to continue their weapons program without funding it. No oil equals no nukes.
It’s not that expensive to have a nuclear weapons program. Besides, they have plenty of means for illicit methods of selling their oil.

Now that we know, and Obama knows we know, that he either helped orchestrate the conspiracy to entrap Flynn or it had his blessing, he should volunteer to go to the Senate and provide testimony. The fact that Obama's Chief of Staff requested and was granted the unmasking of Flynn proves he was involved.

Obama never had much integrity to start with but if he doesn't step up now to repair the damage he's complicit of doing to the country his reputation will be trashed forever. He knows Durham is hot on his trail. He knows Sheriff Barr is a straight shooter and a staunch defender of the rule of law. Obama knows his Chief of Staff will now be called to testify or will be investigated by Durham.

Obama knows there's a snowball's chance in hell Bidum will win the election. He knows Sheriff Barr will have four more years to investigate the FBI and where all the bodies are buried. He knows the damage will compound doing more damage to the Democrat party. Diminishing chances to rebound at the end of Trump's next term.

Just suck it up, Obama. Show some class. It's the only way to help the Democrat party survive.
nobody has ever accused Obama of having any class

Now that we know, and Obama knows we know, that he either helped orchestrate the conspiracy to entrap Flynn or it had his blessing, he should volunteer to go to the Senate and provide testimony. The fact that Obama's Chief of Staff requested and was granted the unmasking of Flynn proves he was involved.

Obama never had much integrity to start with but if he doesn't step up now to repair the damage he's complicit of doing to the country his reputation will be trashed forever. He knows Durham is hot on his trail. He knows Sheriff Barr is a straight shooter and a staunch defender of the rule of law. Obama knows his Chief of Staff will now be called to testify or will be investigated by Durham.

Obama knows there's a snowball's chance in hell Bidum will win the election. He knows Sheriff Barr will have four more years to investigate the FBI and where all the bodies are buried. He knows the damage will compound doing more damage to the Democrat party. Diminishing chances to rebound at the end of Trump's next term.

Just suck it up, Obama. Show some class. It's the only way to help the Democrat party survive.

If you are referencing the Obama that I just watched have no class for 8 years -

I laugh.

I'd like to ask him where he got 15 million dollars to buy a house....in just 8 years....and where he got the gold and cash he gave to our enemy Iran......Obama corruption is deep.....
The Obamas wrote at least 3 best selling books so it appears they earned it. The money sent to Iran came from Iran. Just so you know. I guess the rightwing media has left you with some gaps in your knowledge?
So they made all of that with book sales?....I don't think so...and we took Irans money turned it into gold and cash and sent it back to them in the middle of the night on an unmarked jet?....boy you are one duped person.....wow....

Iran's money was returned to them in cash since Obama had banking restrictions on Iran so that was the only way to return it.

They first had to sign a treaty to halt their nuclear weapons work. Seems like a good trade to me. You give me what I want and I'll give you back what is yours.

All he had to do was keep sanctions in place. They could not afford to continue their weapons program without funding it. No oil equals no nukes.
Too bad you didn't tell that to North Korea. If an authoritarian government wants something badly enough...

What is Obama hiding by refusing to testify? I bet he lawyers up real good now. Those who have something to hide lawyer up and refuse to testify.
And they make sure no one who works for them testifies either. I can understand what Trump was hiding during the impeachment but why not let Fauci testify before the House? Especially since Trump is doing such a great job.

Class is not calling other people names like 'Sleepy' Joe. Unless you're in an elementary school class.

Judge Emmet Sullivan, Dec 2018: "Do you wish to challenge the circumstances under which you were interviewed by the FBI?"

Mike Flynn: "No, your honor. I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime."

Judge: "Do you believe that you were entrapped by the FBI?"

Flynn" "No."

Are you really that stupid? These questions are a standard follow-up to a guilty plea. If Flynn had answered in the affirmative, the judge would have rejected his plea and ordered a trial, for which Flynn had no means to pay.

In addition, it was subsequently discovered that the prosecution withheld relevant information from Flynn prior to his plea. This requires that, at a minimum, his conviction be vacated.

They can't hear any of that.
Yes, it is amazing.

Which they admit they never stopped.
( as every thinking person said would happen at the time)

Trump is like a trapped octopus blowing a huge cloud of "Obamagate" ink into the slack-jawed, glaze-eyed, toothless faces of his cult followers.
Period, the fucking end.
All those Progs that left the village for their own racial, bigotry and safety concerns is what I take with me. Equality from a distance. And it is not social distance.

Class is not calling other people names like 'Sleepy' Joe. Unless you're in an elementary school class.
That class was breached by Progs many decades ago. Its just that Progs were used to it being one way in the funny name calling game. Its like you played the game and it was fixed for all these years. And now one lone person with an R next to his name has you in a tizzy. Its quite refreshing. It is a shame that the Repubs do not take a page out of your book like Trump did and do this all the time.

Judge Emmet Sullivan, Dec 2018: "Do you wish to challenge the circumstances under which you were interviewed by the FBI?"

Mike Flynn: "No, your honor. I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime."

Judge: "Do you believe that you were entrapped by the FBI?"

Flynn" "No."

Are you really that stupid? These questions are a standard follow-up to a guilty plea. If Flynn had answered in the affirmative, the judge would have rejected his plea and ordered a trial, for which Flynn had no means to pay.

In addition, it was subsequently discovered that the prosecution withheld relevant information from Flynn prior to his plea. This requires that, at a minimum, his conviction be vacated.
back in November that was completely rejected.
Whats different now?

Iran admitted that? I was unaware, please share your sources. So far as I could discern, Iran pretty much upheld their end of the treaty.

Iran admitted that? I was unaware, please share your sources. So far as I could discern, Iran pretty much upheld their end of the treaty.

Can you see Iran from your house.

(yes - Iran admitted -it)

If the GOP falls down on this there will be hell to pay....
Probably not. Trump forgot to prosecute Clinton after spending years whining about all her "crimes". Now there's a new toy to play with and you forgot all about the last one. I predict the same will happen here.
I think you are wrong...Trump is still under fire and he is getting pissed...I wouldn't want to be Obama or OBiden right now....
When isn’t trump pissed off?
He has every right to be.
So do we.

So what you're saying is Trump has no class because he didn't testify in his hearings?

Actually TRUMP did give written testimony. If Obama did nothing wrong he shouldn't have any issue with giving testimony.

Forum List

Back