If Obama Had Any Class He Would Volunteer To Testify

Now that we know, and Obama knows we know, that he either helped orchestrate the conspiracy to entrap Flynn or it had his blessing, he should volunteer to go to the Senate and provide testimony. The fact that Obama's Chief of Staff requested and was granted the unmasking of Flynn proves he was involved.

Obama never had much integrity to start with but if he doesn't step up now to repair the damage he's complicit of doing to the country his reputation will be trashed forever. He knows Durham is hot on his trail. He knows Sheriff Barr is a straight shooter and a staunch defender of the rule of law. Obama knows his Chief of Staff will now be called to testify or will be investigated by Durham.

Obama knows there's a snowball's chance in hell Bidum will win the election. He knows Sheriff Barr will have four more years to investigate the FBI and where all the bodies are buried. He knows the damage will compound doing more damage to the Democrat party. Diminishing chances to rebound at the end of Trump's next term.

Just suck it up, Obama. Show some class. It's the only way to help the Democrat party survive.

""If Obama Had Any Class He Would Volunteer To Testify""

So you're saying Hillary has class.
She sat for 11 hours during the Benghazi hearing.
You're also saying Trump has NO CLASS since he would only answer questions in writing handed to his attorneys.
You really know how to step in your own shit, don't you?

Last edited:
So, what you're saying is tRump has no class.

We already knew that.
wrong. trump has the most class of anyone ever, bleeve me! he does not need to prove it.

obongo however, that kenyan mulatto commie has no class at all. he needs to comply with the demands of the very classy trumptards who derive their obvious class from their classy leader by orange fiat.

fiat is how we classify your brain.

Obama has never had any class. From the time is was a kid smoking dope every day.

Smoking dope as a kid is not a classy thing to do.
But I guess you think bragging about grabbing women's pussies is?
You're one fucked up little cockroach who would be wise to crawl back into your fetid, filthy hole in the wall.

If the GOP falls down on this there will be hell to pay....
Probably not. Trump forgot to prosecute Clinton after spending years whining about all her "crimes". Now there's a new toy to play with and you forgot all about the last one. I predict the same will happen here.
I think you are wrong...Trump is still under fire and he is getting pissed...I wouldn't want to be Obama or OBiden right now....

Yeah, you stay tuned into this story and watch closely, and let us know how it goes.
The adults here will focus on the facts and reality.

We already knew that.
wrong. trump has the most class of anyone ever, bleeve me! he does not need to prove it.

obongo however, that kenyan mulatto commie has no class at all. he needs to comply with the demands of the very classy trumptards who derive their obvious class from their classy leader by orange fiat.

Obama has never had any class. From the time is was a kid smoking dope every day.

You're one fucked up little cockroach who would be wise to crawl back into your fetid, filthy hole in the wall.
9D6F7D62-445F-4256-BA77-63BDB25025CA.jpeg

Now that we know, and Obama knows we know, that he either helped orchestrate the conspiracy to entrap Flynn or it had his blessing, he should volunteer to go to the Senate and provide testimony. The fact that Obama's Chief of Staff requested and was granted the unmasking of Flynn proves he was involved.

Obama never had much integrity to start with but if he doesn't step up now to repair the damage he's complicit of doing to the country his reputation will be trashed forever. He knows Durham is hot on his trail. He knows Sheriff Barr is a straight shooter and a staunch defender of the rule of law. Obama knows his Chief of Staff will now be called to testify or will be investigated by Durham.

Obama knows there's a snowball's chance in hell Bidum will win the election. He knows Sheriff Barr will have four more years to investigate the FBI and where all the bodies are buried. He knows the damage will compound doing more damage to the Democrat party. Diminishing chances to rebound at the end of Trump's next term.

Just suck it up, Obama. Show some class. It's the only way to help the Democrat party survive.

Well

You're also saying Trump has NO CLASS since he would only answer questions in writing handed to his attorneys.

Trump didn't commit a crime. Obamakov is obstructing justice because he knows who leaked the unmasking to the press which is a crime. You're a little slow.

Probably not. Trump forgot to prosecute Clinton after spending years whining about all her "crimes". Now there's a new toy to play with and you forgot all about the last one. I predict the same will happen here.
I think you are wrong...Trump is still under fire and he is getting pissed...I wouldn't want to be Obama or OBiden right now....
When isn’t trump pissed off?
Just wait and see what comes next....
From an idiot who can barely speak English?

Why are you talking about Biden now?

I'd like to ask him where he got 15 million dollars to buy a house....in just 8 years....and where he got the gold and cash he gave to our enemy Iran......Obama corruption is deep.....
The Obamas wrote at least 3 best selling books so it appears they earned it. The money sent to Iran came from Iran. Just so you know. I guess the rightwing media has left you with some gaps in your knowledge?
So they made all of that with book sales?....I don't think so...and we took Irans money turned it into gold and cash and sent it back to them in the middle of the night on an unmarked jet?....boy you are one duped person.....wow....
Well you're right, they didn't make $15 mill on book sales, they made $65 mill.

Iran's money was returned to them in cash since Obama had banking restrictions on Iran so that was the only way to return it.

You really are clueless, aren't you?
He should not have returned a penny!

We already knew that.

View attachment 336425
Hey Billyfart, you do know he was not President when that statement was made. Why are you a lying sack of shit?

Well

Trump didn't commit a crime. Obamakov is obstructing justice because he knows who leaked the unmasking to the press which is a crime. You're a little slow.

You know you can’t just make shit up, right? That doesn’t work in real life.

What's he hiding?

Don't you see his problem??? How can god swear to god to tell the truth?????

I'd like to ask him where he got 15 million dollars to buy a house....in just 8 years....and where he got the gold and cash he gave to our enemy Iran......Obama corruption is deep.....
The Obamas wrote at least 3 best selling books so it appears they earned it. The money sent to Iran came from Iran. Just so you know. I guess the rightwing media has left you with some gaps in your knowledge?
So they made all of that with book sales?....I don't think so...and we took Irans money turned it into gold and cash and sent it back to them in the middle of the night on an unmarked jet?....boy you are one duped person.....wow....

Iran's money was returned to them in cash since Obama had banking restrictions on Iran so that was the only way to return it.

They first had to sign a treaty to halt their nuclear weapons work. Seems like a good trade to me. You give me what I want and I'll give you back what is yours.

Well

You're a little....a lot....stupid.
This matter was settled months ago.
Trump is blowing smoke up your sizeable ass.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Nov 27, 2019, 3:25 PM

• The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.
  • Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.
  • He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.
  • Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide."""

""""
  • Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert agents in his campaign. Trump and his allies dubbed this purported scandal "Spygate."

He has also alleged, without evidence, that President Barack Obama ordered US intelligence officials to tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.""""

"""Specifically, Horowitz found discrepancies and bureaucratic mistakes in how the FBI applied for a warrant seeking the wiretap. He also found evidence that an FBI lawyer may have altered an email connected to the Page wiretap but concluded that the employee's conduct had no effect on the overall validity of the application or on the bureau's overarching investigation.""""

Last edited:

We already knew that.

View attachment 336425
Hey Billyfart, you do know he was not President when that statement was made. Why are you a lying sack of shit?
I never said he was. Those are his words tho. The man is a complete idiot and anyone who supports him is as well.

They first had to sign a treaty to halt their nuclear weapons work. Seems like a good trade to me. You give me what I want and I'll give you back what is yours.

All he had to do was keep sanctions in place. They could not afford to continue their weapons program without funding it. No oil equals no nukes.

We already knew that.

View attachment 336425
I never said he was. Those are his words tho. The man is a complete idiot and anyone who supports him is as well.

The image you posted does! You are simply a lying sack of shit!

Unfortunately, what he said was true. You must be gay if you do not realize an inconvenient truth.

Trump is like a trapped octopus blowing a huge cloud of "Obamagate" ink into the slack-jawed, glaze-eyed, toothless faces of his cult followers.
Period, the fucking end.

When isn’t trump pissed off?
He has every right to be. And he will be much more active in his second term. Nothing to lose in this one. And damn the torpedoes shove the dirt back at them in the second one.

What is Obama hiding by refusing to testify? I bet he lawyers up real good now. Those who have something to hide lawyer up and refuse to testify.

Forum List

Back