If Obama Had Any Class He Would Volunteer To Testify

So, what you're saying is tRump has no class.

We already knew that.
wrong. trump has the most class of anyone ever, bleeve me! he does not need to prove it.

obongo however, that kenyan mulatto commie has no class at all. he needs to comply with the demands of the very classy trumptards who derive their obvious class from their classy leader by orange fiat.

fiat is how we classify your brain.

Obama has never had any class. From the time is was a kid smoking dope every day.
Maybe you should smoke. Expand that narrow mind.

No thanks. You display the damage it causes to your brain around here all the time.

We already knew that.
wrong. trump has the most class of anyone ever, bleeve me! he does not need to prove it.

obongo however, that kenyan mulatto commie has no class at all. he needs to comply with the demands of the very classy trumptards who derive their obvious class from their classy leader by orange fiat.

Obama has never had any class. From the time is was a kid smoking dope every day.
Maybe you should smoke. Expand that narrow mind.

No thanks. You display the damage it causes to your brain around here all the time.
You couldn't handle it. Chicken.

If the GOP falls down on this there will be hell to pay....
Probably not. Trump forgot to prosecute Clinton after spending years whining about all her "crimes". Now there's a new toy to play with and you forgot all about the last one. I predict the same will happen here.

Now that we know, and Obama knows we know, that he either helped orchestrate the conspiracy to entrap Flynn or it had his blessing, he should volunteer to go to the Senate and provide testimony. The fact that Obama's Chief of Staff requested and was granted the unmasking of Flynn proves he was involved.

Obama never had much integrity to start with but if he doesn't step up now to repair the damage he's complicit of doing to the country his reputation will be trashed forever. He knows Durham is hot on his trail. He knows Sheriff Barr is a straight shooter and a staunch defender of the rule of law. Obama knows his Chief of Staff will now be called to testify or will be investigated by Durham.

Obama knows there's a snowball's chance in hell Bidum will win the election. He knows Sheriff Barr will have four more years to investigate the FBI and where all the bodies are buried. He knows the damage will compound doing more damage to the Democrat party. Diminishing chances to rebound at the end of Trump's next term.

Just suck it up, Obama. Show some class. It's the only way to help the Democrat party survive.

So what you're saying is Trump has no class because he didn't testify in his hearings?

Trump didn't commit a crime. Unmasking for political purposes is a crime. There was no national security reason to unmask Flynn.
Flynn was making deals with the Russians. It determined how they were responding to sanctions. That made his conversation a legitimate piece of foreign intelligence and therefore open to unmasking.

Probably not. Trump forgot to prosecute Clinton after spending years whining about all her "crimes". Now there's a new toy to play with and you forgot all about the last one. I predict the same will happen here.
I think you are wrong...Trump is still under fire and he is getting pissed...I wouldn't want to be Obama or OBiden right now....

I think you are wrong...Trump is still under fire and he is getting pissed...I wouldn't want to be Obama or OBiden right now....
Oh no! Trump is pissed. How are they going to survive the mean tweets?

We already knew that.

"fiat is how we classify your brain."

maybe somewhere in trumpiverse that makes sense.

Judge Emmet Sullivan, Dec 2018: "Do you wish to challenge the circumstances under which you were interviewed by the FBI?"

Mike Flynn: "No, your honor. I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime."

Judge: "Do you believe that you were entrapped by the FBI?"

Flynn" "No."

Are you really that stupid? These questions are a standard follow-up to a guilty plea. If Flynn had answered in the affirmative, the judge would have rejected his plea and ordered a trial, for which Flynn had no means to pay.

In addition, it was subsequently discovered that the prosecution withheld relevant information from Flynn prior to his plea. This requires that, at a minimum, his conviction be vacated.

Judge Emmet Sullivan, Dec 2018: "Do you wish to challenge the circumstances under which you were interviewed by the FBI?"

Mike Flynn: "No, your honor. I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime."

Judge: "Do you believe that you were entrapped by the FBI?"

Flynn" "No."

Are you really that stupid? These questions are a standard follow-up to a guilty plea. If Flynn had answered in the affirmative, the judge would have rejected his plea and ordered a trial, for which Flynn had no means to pay.

In addition, it was subsequently discovered that the prosecution withheld relevant information from Flynn prior to his plea. This requires that, at a minimum, his conviction be vacated.
Third, it is far from clear that Sullivan is motivated by politics. When he discovered that federal prosecutors improperly withheld evidence in the corruption trial of Republican Sen. Ted Stevens, he was incredibly outspoken in his criticism of the Justice Department. He even went so far as to appoint a private lawyer to investigate and recommend whether any of the federal prosecutors should be punished for criminal contempt. When Sullivan ordered that investigation, President Barack Obama was in office and Eric Holder was the attorney general. That suggests Sullivan is more likely motivated by distrust of federal prosecutors than by politics

Sullivan gave Flynn ample opportunity to present any Brady violation, but Flynn couldnt (or his lawyers couldnt)

I'd like to ask him where he got 15 million dollars to buy a house....in just 8 years....and where he got the gold and cash he gave to our enemy Iran......Obama corruption is deep.....
The Obamas wrote at least 3 best selling books so it appears they earned it. The money sent to Iran came from Iran. Just so you know. I guess the rightwing media has left you with some gaps in your knowledge?

When isn’t trump pissed off?

I'd like to ask him where he got 15 million dollars to buy a house....in just 8 years....and where he got the gold and cash he gave to our enemy Iran......Obama corruption is deep.....
The Obamas wrote at least 3 best selling books so it appears they earned it. The money sent to Iran came from Iran. Just so you know. I guess the rightwing media has left you with some gaps in your knowledge?
So they made all of that with book sales?....I don't think so...and we took Irans money turned it into gold and cash and sent it back to them in the middle of the night on an unmarked jet?....boy you are one duped person.....wow....

Just wait and see what comes next....

From an idiot who can barely speak English?

You mean the Kenyan?....

So they made all of that with book sales?....I don't think so...and we took Irans money turned it into gold and cash and sent it back to them in the middle of the night on an unmarked jet?....boy you are one duped person.....wow....
Well you're right, they didn't make $15 mill on book sales, they made $65 mill.

Iran's money was returned to them in cash since Obama had banking restrictions on Iran so that was the only way to return it.

You really are clueless, aren't you?

Now that we know, and Obama knows we know, that he either helped orchestrate the conspiracy to entrap Flynn or it had his blessing, he should volunteer to go to the Senate and provide testimony. The fact that Obama's Chief of Staff requested and was granted the unmasking of Flynn proves he was involved.

Obama never had much integrity to start with but if he doesn't step up now to repair the damage he's complicit of doing to the country his reputation will be trashed forever. He knows Durham is hot on his trail. He knows Sheriff Barr is a straight shooter and a staunch defender of the rule of law. Obama knows his Chief of Staff will now be called to testify or will be investigated by Durham.

Obama knows there's a snowball's chance in hell Bidum will win the election. He knows Sheriff Barr will have four more years to investigate the FBI and where all the bodies are buried. He knows the damage will compound doing more damage to the Democrat party. Diminishing chances to rebound at the end of Trump's next term.

Just suck it up, Obama. Show some class. It's the only way to help the Democrat party survive.

What's he hiding?

You mean the Kenyan?....

Thats something. I guess Trump is a low class SOB for never testifying. How fast you wingers forget.
Why would he testify to no crime ever being committed? That was the result of the Mueller investigation.

Forum List

Back