If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

Politically speaking, we'd be a hell of a lot less divided.
No, humans always find a way to be divided. The special interests' propagandists work very hard to make sure we stay divided while they pillage the country.

Yep. People like BL live to hate someone. If it were not for the “darkies” (as he called them) he would find another group to hate.

His life has no meaning without hate

I might hate white trash degenerates and white guilt whackos far more than I hate dark folks...Where do you go with that?
Didn’t get enough hugs as a kid? Hate is for
losers.

No, humans always find a way to be divided. The special interests' propagandists work very hard to make sure we stay divided while they pillage the country.

Yep. People like BL live to hate someone. If it were not for the “darkies” (as he called them) he would find another group to hate.

I might hate white trash degenerates and white guilt whackos far more than I hate dark folks...Where do you go with that?
losers.

WTF...Were you taught to love and respect those who negatively impact your life?

Maybe we would be more like Europe, they pretty white.

How awful that would be! Just look at this dump!
59185175.jpg
Yes it is a nice place. But politically they are far more liberal. That wouldn’t make our righties happy.

That's Poland, you nonce. Full of Nazis, according to the Marxists in the EU. Sounds like my kind of place.
Then you are rather brain dead.
Poland. Free health care...23% VAT...32% top income tax bracket...23% payroll tax for social and health programs...

Looks like they are WAY more liberal than the US.

One can only be thankful that they're not going through life this miserable, reduced to tossing out absurd and bigoted what-if questions & fantasies.

What a horrible existence that has to be.

Easy there bud...I was actually making a point...the two presidents whom have fucked this nation over far more than any others were both Republican.

Don't forget Ted Kennedy's immigration reform bill and its contribution to the fucking of America.
This had more impact: Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

It's come to be known as Kennedy's bill because he famously lied and said the bill would not affect the U.S. demographic mix.

Kind of like the way I hate Trump more than I hate liberals.

And I do not like liberals.

One can only be thankful that they're not going through life this miserable, reduced to tossing out absurd and bigoted what-if questions & fantasies.

What a horrible existence that has to be.

Easy there bud...I was actually making a point...the two presidents whom have fucked this nation over far more than any others were both Republican.

Don't forget Ted Kennedy's immigration reform bill and its contribution to the fucking of America.
This had more impact: Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

It's come to be known as Kennedy's bill because he famously lied and said the bill would not affect the U.S. demographic mix.
No, it was never known as Ted Kennedy's bill.

It was known as the Hart–Celler Act.

LBJ got all the credit for it.

losers.

WTF...Were you taught to love and respect those who negatively impact your life?
I don’t believe others negatively impact my life. You need more personal responsibility.

You hate liberals only because they want to take some of your money and not for the sick degenerate lifestyles they promote.

You hate liberals only because they want to take some of your money and not for the sick degenerate lifestyles they promote.
Aren’t those lifestyles freedom? You hate freedom?

Maybe we would be more like Europe, they pretty white.

59185175.jpg
Yes it is a nice place. But politically they are far more liberal. That wouldn’t make our righties happy.

That's Poland, you nonce. Full of Nazis, according to the Marxists in the EU. Sounds like my kind of place.
Poland. Free health care...23% VAT...32% top income tax bracket...23% payroll tax for social and health programs...

How many low iQ, taxpayer dependent, criminal thirdworlders inhabit their nation? Does the Polish government FORCE its citizens to cover healthcare for the citizens of neighboring nations?

Aren’t those lifestyles freedom? You hate freedom?

gay pride yay.jpg

God bless America.

59185175.jpg

How many low iQ, taxpayer dependent, criminal thirdworlders inhabit their nation? Does the Polish government FORCE its citizens to cover healthcare for the citizens of neighboring nations?

Quite the contrary. They're hated and called Nazis because they refuse to take in migrants and because they respect their traditions. Never mind the fact that Poland was invaded and occupied by the Nazis and many Poles were killed.

What does today’s America look like...politically speaking of course?

The only way to know that is to ask those of us who have lived in both worlds. And let me tell you, living in an all white world was great.

Born in the 70’s, I missed out on the golden era...I close my eyes and dream about 1950’s-60’s America at least once daily.

The only way to know that is to ask those of us who have lived in both worlds. And let me tell you, living in an all white world was great.
Where is this all white world?

When I say world I mean environment of course. No violent crime, you could sleep at night because everybody worked or did work in their lives, and respect the people who need to get some sleep who do work, clean, not enough buildings for companies to open up stores, increasing housing prices, walk at night without a gun, police so bored that they have nothing better to do than traffic stops, it was fantastic.

Where is this all white world?

When I say world I mean environment of course. No violent crime, you could sleep at night because everybody worked or did work in their lives, and respect the people who need to get some sleep who do work, clean, not enough buildings for companies to open up stores, increasing housing prices, walk at night without a gun, police so bored that they have nothing better to do than traffic stops, it was fantastic.
You didn’t answer the question. Where? I’ve never needed a gun.

Born in the 70’s, I missed out on the golden era...I close my eyes and dream about 1950’s-60’s America at least once daily.
Really?

Political assassinations. Vietnam war. Protests. Cities on fire. Bombings. Polio.

Yeah, it was great.

Forum List

Back