If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

One can only be thankful that they're not going through life this miserable, reduced to tossing out absurd and bigoted what-if questions & fantasies.

What a horrible existence that has to be.

Easy there bud...I was actually making a point...the two presidents whom have fucked this nation over far more than any others were both Republican.

Politically speaking, we'd be a hell of a lot less divided.
No, humans always find a way to be divided. The special interests' propagandists work very hard to make sure we stay divided while they pillage the country.

Politically speaking it would be the western version of the Taliban.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity" which speaks truth to the lie that it makes us stronger.

You have no right to an "all-white America." You are not special in any context but your own, personal achievements and the respect that you personally have earned from others.There is no basis for your assertion that "Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity"." You, yourself, are contributing to what you call "American dysfunction."

I live in an extremely diverse community near D.C., with people from all nations, and there is no trouble other than what your own neighborhood might experience. We treat each other politely and with respect.

Just yesterday, I took the bus to do a whole bunch of errands. I first had to go to the metro station to get my pass validated (fluke in the metro pass procedure), and boarded the bus back north. The same bus driver (a black man with an African accent) who had driven me to the station was astonished to see me again and he automatically stopped where I usually get off. He called to me that this was my stop (he knew), and I had to tell him that I wanted to continue on the route to go shopping.

On the way back, the African-American driver and I began to chat about dumb drivers who give you "the finger" when they are the ones at fault and ignore yield signs. But I interrupted him when I saw, through the windshield, the yellow full moon that had just come up to encourage him to have a look. We were just two people enjoying the beauty of nature together. This is how we all get along. We don't march around with tiki torches chanting ridiculous slogans and we don't form "militia" gangs to run around in the woods playing soldier.

Anecdotes about your personal experiences won't change the reality that black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime with Hispanics a runner up. Subtract them from the equation and the crime rate would drop at least 50%, probably more if you factor in the Arabs and others that crime statistics erroneously count as "white".

Those are just the facts. Another fact is that white men are far less likely to rape and abuse women than anyone else in the world. I've never raped or murdered anyone. What on earth have I done to get this horrible reputation that the media, college professors and the political left makes me out to be the villain? Because of that one fat girl who died in Charlottesville? I wasn't there and it wasn't my fault. Sorry, not sorry.
White men are far more likely to enslave people and rape their slaves. There are a few of you in this topic who would love that opportunity.

Deep down inside, I am positive that is BrokeLoser's dream.

One can only be thankful that they're not going through life this miserable, reduced to tossing out absurd and bigoted what-if questions & fantasies.

Easy there bud...I was actually making a point...the two presidents whom have fucked this nation over far more than any others were both Republican.

Don't forget Ted Kennedy's immigration reform bill and its contribution to the fucking of America.

Maybe we would be more like Europe, they pretty white.

How awful that would be! Just look at this dump!
59185175.jpg

No, humans always find a way to be divided. The special interests' propagandists work very hard to make sure we stay divided while they pillage the country.

Yep. People like BL live to hate someone. If it were not for the “darkies” (as he called them) he would find another group to hate.

His life has no meaning without hate

Genetic diversity has many advantages over "racial purity". The American mutt is the greatest beast that has ever walked the Earth.

And what someone said about immigration is also true. The continuation of our country's economic growth is going to depend more and more upon immigration, especially since our birth rate is declining.

Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity" which speaks truth to the lie that it makes us stronger.

You have no right to an "all-white America." You are not special in any context but your own, personal achievements and the respect that you personally have earned from others.There is no basis for your assertion that "Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity"." You, yourself, are contributing to what you call "American dysfunction."

I live in an extremely diverse community near D.C., with people from all nations, and there is no trouble other than what your own neighborhood might experience. We treat each other politely and with respect.

Just yesterday, I took the bus to do a whole bunch of errands. I first had to go to the metro station to get my pass validated (fluke in the metro pass procedure), and boarded the bus back north. The same bus driver (a black man with an African accent) who had driven me to the station was astonished to see me again and he automatically stopped where I usually get off. He called to me that this was my stop (he knew), and I had to tell him that I wanted to continue on the route to go shopping.

On the way back, the African-American driver and I began to chat about dumb drivers who give you "the finger" when they are the ones at fault and ignore yield signs. But I interrupted him when I saw, through the windshield, the yellow full moon that had just come up to encourage him to have a look. We were just two people enjoying the beauty of nature together. This is how we all get along. We don't march around with tiki torches chanting ridiculous slogans and we don't form "militia" gangs to run around in the woods playing soldier.

Anecdotes about your personal experiences won't change the reality that black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime with Hispanics a runner up. Subtract them from the equation and the crime rate would drop at least 50%, probably more if you factor in the Arabs and others that crime statistics erroneously count as "white".

Those are just the facts. Another fact is that white men are far less likely to rape and abuse women than anyone else in the world. I've never raped or murdered anyone. What on earth have I done to get this horrible reputation that the media, college professors and the political left makes me out to be the villain? Because of that one fat girl who died in Charlottesville? I wasn't there and it wasn't my fault. Sorry, not sorry.

Nothing will change the reality that individuals commit crimes, not demographic groups. If you weren't in Charlottesville and it wasn't your fault that a "fat girl" (this is disgusting by itself) was murdered and more injured and you don't want to be blamed for this solely on the basis of your membership in a certain demographic, then why are you doing the same thing to others?

Just what "horrible reputation" do you have that has been given to you by "the media, college professors and the political left"?

You people are the ones who want to drag down the reputations of my wonderful, ethical, kind, concerned, respectable white, male, European-descended loved ones, relatives, friends, and colleagues.

Demographic behavioral trends do exist. Otherwise, what even is so beneficial about "diversity", if all people are exactly the same? Why is Africa not China? Why is Sweden not Guatemala? Is it just a coincidence that the most violent countries happen to be black or brown? Oh wait, those countries are bad because the evil white man made them that way.

That's what the left keeps telling us. Honorable words from the party of Blame America First.
An actual exchange between Bill O'Reilly and his guest:

oreilly.jpg

But he’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.

]
obama-mad.jpg

There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent. You think our country’s so innocent?

Oh wait...

It was Trump who said that on O'Reilly's show!

Genetic diversity has many advantages over "racial purity". The American mutt is the greatest beast that has ever walked the Earth.

And what someone said about immigration is also true. The continuation of our country's economic growth is going to depend more and more upon immigration, especially since our birth rate is declining.

Is this your “GDP and population over quality of life” proclamation?

The marxists who run our education and media love to propagandize brown immigrants to join in the class struggle to reshape the system. Let's make it easy for them, shall we?

Don't forget Ted Kennedy's immigration reform bill and its contribution to the fucking of America.
This had more impact: Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

Yep. People like BL live to hate someone. If it were not for the “darkies” (as he called them) he would find another group to hate.

His life has no meaning without hate

I might hate white trash degenerates and white guilt whackos far more than I hate dark folks...Where do you go with that?

Is this your “GDP and population over quality of life” proclamation?
Economic prosperity IS quality of life!

Forum List

Back