If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

If you say so. What alternative solution do ou have for the problems of the black community? Maybe something truly radical like blaming wacism and throwing some money at the problem?

I don’t think there is an easy solution. I’ll leave it at that.

If I valued your input or believed that you would respond honestly without misinterpreting my responses, I would consider discussing that further with you.

Your next reply will likely confirm why I don’t value your input.

If you say so. What alternative solution do ou have for the problems of the black community? Maybe something truly radical like blaming wacism and throwing some money at the problem?

If I valued your input or believed that you would respond honestly without misinterpreting my responses, I would consider discussing that further with you.

Got it. YOu disagree with jobs and money but won't say what you do support.

And there you go misinterpreting my post just like I figured you would. Thanks for confirming.

And there you go misinterpreting my post just like I figured you would. Thanks for confirming.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

Enjoy the next four years. :itsok:

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

I will. It will be fun pointing out the results of you getting your way.

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

Compared to what we had to deal, everything will be a big improvement.

I’m proud of this country rising up and telling people like you to go fuck yourselves. :bye1:

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

I’m proud of this country rising up and telling people like you to go fuck yourselves. :bye1:

What you had to deal with? Like a President who isn't liked by the media? What a trauma. How did you survive.

Drama queen.

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

What you had to deal with? Like a President who isn't liked by the media? What a trauma. How did you survive.

Drama queen.

The majority of the country agree with me that he was incompetent.

Sucks for you huh? :itsok:

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

Drama queen.

You libs watched the President say that "ws were bad people" and you told the country that he said that they were "very fine people".

You lied to the voters. A lot.

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

Drama queen.

You libs watched the President say that "ws were bad people" and you told the country that he said that they were "very fine people".

The people saw for themselves that he told them to "stand back and stand by" instead of condemning them. He also told the rioters that they're very special and that he loves them.

The people have spoken. Isn't it great? Not for you though. :laugh:

Bullshit.

You’re so predictable.

Drama queen.

The people saw for themselves that he told them to "stand back and stand by" instead of condemning them. He also told the rioters that they're very special and that he loves them.

The people have spoken. Isn't it great? Not for you though. :laugh:

Theft by fraud. If you believed teh shit you say, you would not support the lies that your lefty buddies did.

Theft by fraud.

Awww, is someone upset? :itsok:

Sorry, I'm not buying your tinfoil hat nonsense. Would you like a tissue?

You're so confident in your position that you had to cut nearly everything I said.

Coward.

You're just throwing a hissy fit.

Would you like a tissue?

Said the man that only dares to disagree after cutting the majority of my post.

COWARD.

Theft by fraud.

You're so confident in your position that you had to cut nearly everything I said.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

Is this the part where you keep repeating yourself after you failed to refute my point? LoL

My point stands. Keep crying for me. I enjoy it.

Cry baby. :itsok:

Theft by fraud.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

Is this the part where you keep repeating yourself after you failed to refute my point? LoL

I'm not the one that felt the need to cut the other's posts down to zero, before I pretended to refute it.

That was you. Loser.

Theft by fraud.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

I'm not the one that felt the need to cut the other's posts down to zero, before I pretended to refute it.

That was you. Loser.

Just as I predicted.

The crybaby temper tantrum is stuck on repeat. :itsok:

Go on. Say it again for me.

Theft by fraud.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

That was you. Loser.

Just as I predicted.

The crybaby temper tantrum is stuck on repeat. :itsok:

Go on. Say it again for me.

What are you even talking about? I made a point and you cut it to nothing, then addressed a tiny fragment with shit.

Forum List

Back