If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

What are you even talking about? I made a point and you cut it to nothing, then addressed a tiny fragment with shit.

That's a good boy!

Keep repeating yourself without refuting my point.

Say it again for me.

YOur point was to cut my post down to nothing and pat yourself on the back like a retard.

Would you like a tissue? :laugh: :itsok:

I would like you to be less of a dick.

Theft by fraud.

Awww, is someone upset? :itsok:

Sorry, I'm not buying your tinfoil hat nonsense. Would you like a tissue?

You're so confident in your position that you had to cut nearly everything I said.

Coward.

You're just throwing a hissy fit.

Would you like a tissue?

Said the man that only dares to disagree after cutting the majority of my post.

COWARD.

Is this the part where you keep repeating yourself after you failed to refute my point? LoL

My point stands. Keep crying for me. I enjoy it.

Cry baby. :itsok:

I'm not the one that felt the need to cut the other's posts down to zero, before I pretended to refute it.

That was you. Loser.

Just as I predicted.

The crybaby temper tantrum is stuck on repeat. :itsok:

Go on. Say it again for me.

What are you even talking about? I made a point and you cut it to nothing, then addressed a tiny fragment with shit.

I commend you for having the patience with these circle talkers who seek no resolution. XponentialChaos reminds me of Slade3200 ...you can easily spend three days with these ignorant fools and still not have any real clarity in their position. They take great pride in pretending things are far too complex for a resolution. Predictable LefTarded shit at its finest.

That's a good boy!

Say it again for me.

YOur point was to cut my post down to nothing and pat yourself on the back like a retard.

Maybe you should try to be less of a whining crybaby.

Theft by fraud.

You're so confident in your position that you had to cut nearly everything I said.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

Is this the part where you keep repeating yourself after you failed to refute my point? LoL

I'm not the one that felt the need to cut the other's posts down to zero, before I pretended to refute it.

That was you. Loser.

Just as I predicted.

I commend you for having the patience with these circle talkers who seek no resolution. XponentialChaos reminds me of Slade3200 ...you can easily spend three days with these ignorant fools and still not have any real clarity in their position. They take great pride in pretending things are far too complex for a resolution. Predictable LefTarded shit at its finest.

I am multitasking, two other tasks and socializing. But you are welcome.

That's a good boy!

Say it again for me.

Pointing out the cowardice inherent in cutting a post down to nothing before you dare address it, is not being a crybaby.

It is you being a pussy.

So nice of you to compliment him. He seems upset.

That's a good boy!

Say it again for me.

Pointing out the cowardice inherent in cutting a post down to nothing before you dare address it, is not being a crybaby.

It is you being a pussy.

Actually, it's just you being a crybaby. And you're STILL whining about it.

:laugh::itsok:

Theft by fraud.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

That was you. Loser.

Just as I predicted.

Aww I’m honored you’re thinking of me BL!!! Just wait till you start dreaming of me as well. You’re gonna get your world rocked

Theft by fraud.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

That was you. Loser.

Just as I predicted.

Aww I’m honored you’re thinking of me BL!!! Just wait till you start dreaming of me as well. You’re gonna get your world rocked
No problem...I find you circle talkers to be very interesting. Thanks for the free entertainment.

Theft by fraud.

Coward.

Would you like a tissue?

COWARD.

That was you. Loser.

Just as I predicted.

No problem...I find you circle talkers to be very interesting. Thanks for the free entertainment.
Anytime

Politically speaking it would be the western version of the Taliban.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

If you want to imagine what an all-white America might look like, Europe sets a pretty obvious example. You know, the countries that the American left wants to emulate?
One thing is that we would have much better music No Rap or Hip Hop
Like country? EEEWW!!!

Like Alabama

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

If you want to imagine what an all-white America might look like, Europe sets a pretty obvious example. You know, the countries that the American left wants to emulate?
Russia has been "diverse" for centuries--------------the result is constant wars/terrorism within it various religious fractions. Europe has been becoming diverse over the last few decades--the result is not an improvement.

The US did not want to leave its european culture behind--just its monarchs.....
Diversity has never been our friend
Do a DNA test and you'll see how diverse you are.
Just imagine not having all the ethnic food.....we would have to be stuck with boiled chicken and steamed broccoli.

Like Alabama

Russia has been "diverse" for centuries--------------the result is constant wars/terrorism within it various religious fractions. Europe has been becoming diverse over the last few decades--the result is not an improvement.

The US did not want to leave its european culture behind--just its monarchs.....
Diversity has never been our friend
Do a DNA test and you'll see how diverse you are.
Just imagine not having all the ethnic food.....we would have to be stuck with boiled chicken and steamed broccoli.

French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, English, Swedes, Finns, Scots, etc etc

Do these not count as ethnicities? How come only brown people get that distinction?

Forum List

Back