If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

Why do you want black males to be beholding to government, instead of being able to be providers and fathers?

Show me where I said that. Oh yea, you can’t.

You’re just flailing now that you failed to refute my point. My point stands.

You’re just embarrassing yourself now. :itsok:

Why do you want black males to be beholding to government, instead of being able to be providers and fathers?

Show me where I said that. Oh yea, you can’t.

You’re just flailing now that you failed to refute my point. My point stands.

You’re just embarrassing yourself now. :itsok:

I didn't say you said that. But the offense you take at the idea of the problem being addressed, shows that that is how you feel.

Black males, imo, would love to step up and be providers
Some. MAYBE most. But too many who have been dependent on Democrat politicians are unemployable. They have no work ethic and petty crime is all they are capable of because of their "culture"

Black males, imo, would love to step up and be providers
Some. MAYBE most. But too many who have been dependent on Democrat politicians are unemployable. They have no work ethic and petty crime is all they are capable of because of their "culture"

Well, worst that happens, is those jobs get all filled by other people and wages go up even faster, and we have to go back to the drawing board and this time we do it with a better employed and wealthier population.

That is a chance I am willing to take.

Based on your actions. Not really a crazy concept. Are you stupid?

You’re the one assuming things I never said, moron.

So this is what you resort to after you fail to refute my point. How pathetic of you.

My point stands.

I didn't say you said that.

Yet you claim that I want something that I never said. Man you are really flailing now.

You fail. My point stands.

I give XponentialChaos a little credit...He kind of reminds of the old Mac1958 before he lost all his shit....Like old Mac, Xponential refuses to make himself crystal clear in many of his positions...this proves he’s atleast slighty self-aware, atleast slighty embarrassed and ashamed of his Leftism.

I give XponentialChaos a little credit...He kind of reminds of the old Mac1958 before he lost all his shit....Like old Mac, Xponential refuses to make himself crystal clear in many of his positions...this proves he’s atleast slighty self-aware, atleast slighty embarrassed and ashamed of his Leftism.

I’ve been unclear?

You claimed that we need to “FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture”. When I ask how exactly that gets done, you run.

You have no realistic ideas. You just want to complain about black and brown people, like you do in every thread you start.

I’ve been unclear?

You claimed that we need to “FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture”. When I ask how exactly that gets done, you run.

You have no realistic ideas. You just want to complain about black and brown people, like you do in every thread you start.
Haha...nobody has ran....You’re just pretending you aren’t hearing and “ideas”.
I can tell you what definitely doesn’t and can’t work...pretending dark folks are America’s greatest asset just the way they are.
By the way, who’s responsible for this new major escalation of crime in Loon York, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and Lost Angeles?

Haha...nobody has ran....

You claimed that we need to “FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture”.

How exactly do we force blacks to change their “twisted” culture?

Don’t run off this time. Answer the question.

Haha...How many suggestions do you need to hear?
Here it is again....Stop pretending they are America’s greatest asset...Stop pretending they are victims...Stop lying to them, give it to them straight.
Watch a few Candace Owens videos for more information.

By the way, who’s responsible for this new major escalation of crime in Loon York, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and Lost Angeles?

Here it is again....Stop pretending they are America’s greatest asset

Let me keep this real simple for you.

How exactly does this part right here get accomplished? If you still haven’t figured it out by now, I’m looking for SPECIFICS.

Go on. You have the microphone. Let’s hear your plan.

Like old Mac, Xponential refuses to make himself crystal clear in many of his positions...
And yet, I have listed my positions on the issues, clearly, in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

And, I'm always happy to answer any straightforward questions about my opinions. Am I interested in then rolling with mud with you? No.

So that's just another blatant lie about me, and it's why I no longer bother with habitual liars like you.

Last edited:

You’re the one assuming things I never said, moron.

So this is what you resort to after you fail to refute my point. How pathetic of you.

My point stands.

Watching what you do, and deducing what your actions show about you, is not an assumption.

Dumbass.

You assume something I didn’t say. That’s an assumption. You lose. My point stands.

This is the part where you continue to flail, repeating the same nonsense over and over. Truly pathetic. Let me know when you have something intelligent to say.

Enjoy the next four years. Loser. :itsok:

Forum List

Back