If Joe Biden Was A Republican

This came up in another thread, but if Joe Biden was a republican how do you think that the democrats would feel about him? I think that he would be treated a whole lot differently and probably would have been impeached a long time ago.
Barry Obama makes Richard Nixon look like a cub scout.
Obama illegally used the DOJ, FBI and FISA court as his political weapons against President Trump.
It was an attempted coup.
And he got away with it.
It's called Democrat Privilege.

Empathy? You cannot possibly believe that. Biden is a soulless ghoul who doesn't give a roadkill rat's ass about anyone except himself and his fukked up criminal family.

lol ... you're fucked up. funny ... but seriously fucked up.

Barry Obama makes Richard Nixon look like a cub scout.
Obama illegally used the DOJ, FBI and FISA court as his political weapons against President Trump.
It was an attempted coup.
And he got away with it.
It's called Democrat Privilege.

you-are-so-fucked-up.png

:113:

This came up in another thread, but if Joe Biden was a republican how do you think that the democrats would feel about him? I think that he would be treated a whole lot differently and probably would have been impeached a long time ago.
They’d hate him, but then again the economy would be doing well and he wouldn’t be in the CCP payroll

Empathy? You cannot possibly believe that. Biden is a soulless ghoul who doesn't give a roadkill rat's ass about anyone except himself and his fukked up criminal family.

Sorry......I need to correct one, teany, tiny part of your post...

except himself and his fukked up criminal family.

He doesn't care about his family......that's why he treats them the way he does......he uses them for his own needs and couldn't give a rat's ass about them....

He doesn't care about his family......that's why he treats them the way he does......he uses them for his own needs and couldn't give a rat's ass about them....

160331-swin-national-enquirer-trump2-embed_vwjt7q

^^^
...whilst still married to ivana...
V V V

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen? *
Gabrielle Bluestone 01/25/16 03:48PM
Filed to: THE REAL DONALD TRUMP
Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

* i do. in fact, i remember one time outa the numerous times donny went on the howard stern show & how he bragged about it.

let's review this little factoid shall we? we can't leave melania ... wife #3 outa how he has treated his <coughcough> family....

img

4 months after his 3rd baby mama gave birth to his 5th spawn....

1693676046586.jpeg

he did her.

soooooo..... thanx for playing the ' spewing from the mind of a trump humper 'game !

^^^
V V V

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen? *
Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

* i do. in fact, i remember one time outa the numerous times donny went on the howard stern show & how he bragged about it.

let's review this little factoid shall we? we can't leave melania ... wife #3 outa how he has treated his <coughcough> family....

img

View attachment 823777

he did her.

soooooo..... thanx for playing the ' spewing from the mind of a trump humper 'game !
Yeah he was a womanizer and cheated on his wife and married his mistress

Could be worse, he could sexually assault his daughter while married to his wife and use his crack head son as a bag man

^^^
V V V

img

View attachment 823777

he did her.

And how does that change the fact that biden made his money selling out his public office and that he doesn't care about his own family?

I've seen Trump's kids....they are better than biden's kids........can't even compare them.

Yeah he was a womanizer and cheated on his wife and married his mistress

Could be worse, he could sexually assault his daughter while married to his wife and use his crack head son as a bag man

lol ... false.

nice try though!

And how does that change the fact that biden made his money selling out his public office and that he doesn't care about his own family?

proof por favor?

1693677515421.jpeg

Screen_Shot_2022-07-28_at_4.15.11_PM_rxtxn6

I've seen Trump's kids....they are better than biden's kids........can't even compare them.

tiffany - the forgotten one has at least her hand out at times ... & the jury is still out about baron - hopefully once he turns 18, he'll get away from his parents.

20220608-163656-BLOG%20%20-shoting%202.png.jpg

packaged-goods-price-is-right-gova-beam-fres-neg

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

BY ERIKA KINETZ
Published 9:30 PM EDT, November 6, 2018
SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.
In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

bo biden - an iraqi vet died of brain cancer ...

hunter - yep, a scum bag, & biden's daughter has a degree & a career outside of gov'ment.

He certainly has never had a problem standing on the graves of his former wife and Beau to score political points.

He certainly has never had a problem standing on the graves of his former wife and Beau to score political points.

you mean how donny told his chief of staff mike kelly that vets are losers & morons for enlisting as they were standing at kelly's son's grave.

Forum List

Back