If Joe Biden Was A Republican

proof por favor?

View attachment 823780

Screen_Shot_2022-07-28_at_4.15.11_PM_rxtxn6

tiffany - the forgotten one has at least her hand out at times ... & the jury is still out about baron - hopefully once he turns 18, he'll get away from his parents.

20220608-163656-BLOG%20%20-shoting%202.png.jpg

packaged-goods-price-is-right-gova-beam-fres-neg

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

BY ERIKA KINETZ
Published 9:30 PM EDT, November 6, 2018
SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.
In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

bo biden - an iraqi vet died of brain cancer ...

hunter - yep, a scum bag, & biden's daughter has a degree & a career outside of gov'ment.

Wow.......2 months...while biden has been selling his government offices since the day he won them..........while Trump made his actual money outside of government his entire life.......

Yeah...that is a lie....

uh-huh.... & donny never said that he said that he 'likes people who weren't captured ' referrig to john mccain who spent 5 years as a POW...

.... riiiiiiight?

Wow.......2 months...while biden has been selling his government offices since the day he won them..........while Trump made his actual money outside of government his entire life.......

by defrauding people & getting handouts from daddy drumpf.

This came up in another thread, but if Joe Biden was a republican how do you think that the democrats would feel about him?
All Politicians are scum.
IMO, trump is the largest scum of them all.
POS lying Con Man.

All Politicians are scum.
IMO, trump is the largest scum of them all.
POS lying Con Man.
The virtuous man in office now has impoverished tens of millions of people. Tens of millions who were above the poverty level are now working poor below it. Tens of millions of people who were working poor are now poor as they joined those who were there already. Trump tried another way to get people to work at fair wages. And was not given a chance from the evil asses who control and influence us.

Tens of millions who were above the poverty level are now working poor below it. Tens of millions of people who were working poor are now poor as they joined those who were there already.
This is just your made up number. Not Factual. ( 'tens of millions' )
Yes, of course there are people living in poverty, just like they lived in poverty under trump.

There are NOT 'tens of millions' of new people in poverty.

You got any stats or links to support your claim? Of course not.

Well I guess you’d not have to be a cultist to realize thats much worse then marrying your mistress

fake news. but you go ahead & believe an ex who is bitter....

meanwhile, donny was known as the whore of NYC back in the day...

No it’s really worse

Being a womanizer is not nearly as worse as xiden molesting his daughter

never proven. she has never confirmed that entry from a diary that was stolen with the attempt to profit off of.

nice try though. :113:

Why in the world would you think being a womanizer is worse then molesting a kid? You are sick

Because the democrat party is the party of sexual predators....of both adult women and under age children......

Why in the world would you think being a womanizer is worse then molesting a kid? You are sick

lol ... not what i said. but by all means, since you have nuthin' tangible to debate with - you must lower yerself to lies.

i expect nothing else coming from a MAGAt such as yerself.

Because the democrat party is the party of sexual predators....of both adult women and under age children......

uh-huh. pedophilia knows no political party.

i can drudge up as many (R) names as you may have (D)s.

wanna try me?

uh-huh. pedophilia knows no political party.

i can drudge up as many (R) names as you may have (D)s.

wanna try me?

No....there may be pedophiles in each party, but only the democrat party is openly pushing the sexualization and grooming of children....and pushing actually changing the concept of "pedophile," to "MAP," Minor Attracted Person."

The policy of the democrat party is to sexualize children......as early as kindergarten.

No....there may be pedophiles in each party,

there are.

but only the democrat party is openly pushing the sexualization and grooming of children....

false. btw - the real groomers .... little slut beauty pageants & gun gifting to little kids are pretty much a red state thing.

and pushing actually changing the concept of "pedophile," to "MAP," Minor Attracted Person."

false. show me a credible unbiased link proving that.

lol ... you won't 'cause you can't. do you believe EVERYTHING that is spoon fed to you?

The policy of the democrat party is to sexualize children......as early as kindergarten.

false.

there are.

false. btw - the real groomers .... little slut beauty pageants & gun gifting to little kids are pretty much a red state thing.

false. show me a credible unbiased link proving that.

lol ... you won't 'cause you can't. do you believe EVERYTHING that is spoon fed to you?

false.

You guys always deny and say it doesn't exist..........and then when we say we are going to stop the thing you say doesn't exist, you call us names for trying to stop the thing you say doesn't exist....

Forum List

Back