If Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton are the 2 choices for president what would you do?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
After seeing Jeb Bush's and Hillary Clinton's policies they're both horrible and would destroy the country. I'd vote for neither. I'd vote for Putin over either of them, I'll probably move to Russia if Bush or Clinton become president.

At least Putin is for his countries interests, strong military, Anti-illegal immigrant, Anti- Islamic terrorist, and Anti-Communist.
Justbeing sarcatic about the Putin. But stil I hope this isn't the election result.

i'd go third party or not bother to vote . Might vote 'dem' to help the hildebeast and hurt the moderate rino party voters / traitors .

It's just as important to vote to keep somebody OUT of office as it is to put somebody IN, and it's more important to keep Hillary OUT.

Laugh like hell and vote for an interesting third party candidate or write in "None of The Above".

A vote no more wasted than casting one for either of those proposed.

At least a protest vote because:

1. Voting for the lesser of evils is still voting for evil.
2. Not voting demonstrates disinterest and negates a person's right to bitch.

Last edited:
aww , I'm responding to the question . I want no more bush in the 'whitehouse' or politics but they are coming . I'll just vote against them when I can .

It's just as important to vote to keep somebody OUT of office as it is to put somebody IN, and it's more important to keep Hillary OUT.

agree completely, if more people had thought that way in 2012 we would not have had a second obozo term to screw up the country.

If Jeb Bush were elected, I would have get in on the ground floor of the next multi-billion dollar government bailout, Bush sr. bailed out the Saving and Loans, Bush jr bailed out the Banks.

So what will Jeb Bush bailout?

Laugh like hell and vote for an interesting third party candidate or write in "None of The Above".

A vote no more wasted than casting one for either of those proposed.

At least a protest vote because:

1. Voting for the lesser of evils is still voting for evil.
2. Not voting demonstrates disinterest and negate a person's right to bitch.

that is so wrong. staying home or voting 3rd party always helps the worst of the primary party candidates. Want HRC to be president? vote 3rd party or stay home.

while you are at it, look up the word 'lessor', as in lessor of two evils.

When you're dealing with something like a Clinton/Jeb choice you're going to end up with a flaming liberal no matter which way you vote. Liberals are evil so by voting for the lesser of evils you're still voting for evil. A third party vote is at least a protest. Staying home is capitulation but I imagine liberals, lacking direct orders, are well versed in that.

Ont he other hand, if you want to just lease some evil for a defined time then, yeah, the "lessor of evils" thing comes into play.

lesser of two evils - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

Lessor - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

It's like happened in Alaska....maybe the voters, those many years ago, decided between a Democrat, a Republican and Independent Lisa Murkowski.

In the end the elected the lady - apparently figuring it was best not to buy either a Democrat or a Republican when they could simply Lease A Murkowski.

Careful about playing grammar police when armed only with a third-grade education....

Forum List

Back