If Jan 6 was an "insurrection", why hasn't anyone been charged with insurrection?

Has anyone pointed out this charge comes immediately after Ray Epps came forward to declare he is NOT with the federal government?
why isn't he charged with the same charge, I have watched many videos of old Ray encouraging others to go in. That would be my first defense to any fking charge if it were me.

toobfreak , one of the video's has been set as restricted now? Will need to go here

Last edited:
Lol you’re so pathetic. No amount of bullshit from you is going to convince us that you’re not in childish denial.
what did he post that's wrong? come on man, stand up be a man and explain.

what did he post that's wrong? come on man, stand up be a man and explain.
You already know that in order for their to be sedition, there must be insurrection. You desperately trying to make this about WORDS just makes you sound childish. By being charged with sedition, their acts were that of insurrection. That is the only point that matters. You know that’s true. You’re just trying to pretend it isn’t true lol

why isn't he charged with the same charge, I have watched many videos of old Ray encouraging others to go in. That would be my first defense to any fking charge if it were me.

I forget all the details from the report I watched but this is all prompted as a way of covering for Epps and to assuage pressures. Things will likely change a lot as everything moves forward with Nancy's bowel movement.

You already know that in order for their to be sedition, there must be insurrection. You desperately trying to make this about WORDS just makes you sound childish. By being charged with sedition, their acts were that of insurrection. That is the only point that matters. You know that’s true. You’re just trying to pretend it isn’t true lol

Word definition arguments aside, a charge of sedition is an extremely high bar to prove. Only a proverbial handful of people have ever been successfully convicted of it. The intent here is a political show trial and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows it.

Lol you’re so pathetic. No amount of bullshit from you is going to convince us that you’re not in childish denial.
Get back to me when you have at least a single charge for INSURRECTION.

I know no such thing. Why do you think that has to be?

I forget all the details from the report I watched but this is all prompted as a way of covering for Epps and to assuage pressures. Things will likely change a lot as everything moves forward with Nancy's bowel movement.
Can't get passed the videos of Ray saying charge the capitol. Just can't. BTW, not just one time, many times he's seen inciting going in. If there is any one person, caught on tape, it's that dude's ass.

Last edited:
Seditious Conspiracy

But hey, it’s not Insurrection, so no big deal ‘cause cults gonna cult!
Yep, now we know the DoJ's play: Small fish, punish them some. Big fish, different story.

Good stuff.

E4dubjM.jpg

Can't get passed the videos of Ray saying charge the capitol. Just can't. If there is any one person, caught on tape, it's that dude's ass.

So much for the "justice system" in America.

It is all about money and power like everything else.

Just last night I watched an interview with some big mucketymuck in Georgia, the one Trump begged to find more votes. Well, they've now found a great deal of ballots there illegally harvested that by law should never have been counted and thrown out, and this guy (long last name) even admits that, but then says he wishes he had heard of this a year ago but it was his JOB to know this when he should have watched the video which caught the illegal drops on video!

And after admitting all these ballots--- far more than needed to have turned the election in Trump's favor ---were all illegal, he then goes on to say that all the ballots are good as gold, legal and should have been counted despite their breaking state election law.

It is honestly getting to be like talking to the wall dealing with all the RINOs in the GOP these days.

So much for the "justice system" in America.

It is all about money and power like everything else.

Just last night I watched an interview with some big mucketymuck in Georgia, the one Trump begged to find more votes. Well, they've now found a great deal of ballots there illegally harvested that by law should never have been counted and thrown out, and this guy (long last name) even admits that, but then says he wishes he had heard of this a year ago but it was his JOB to know this when he should have watched the video which caught the illegal drops on video!

And after admitting all these ballots--- far more than needed to have turned the election in Trump's favor ---were all illegal, he then goes on to say that all the ballots are good as gold, legal and should have been counted despite their breaking state election law.

It is honestly getting to be like talking to the wall dealing with all the RINOs in the GOP these days.
I just want mac to say why that dude who is on tape saying storm the capitol and got to go in several times throughout the day, why he isn't charged. I'll wait for one of these genius to explain how that's possible.

Forum List

Back