If Jan 6 was an "insurrection", why hasn't anyone been charged with insurrection?

cause you are a moron, that's why :p :p :p ...

1624739149439.png

You should've clicked the links on the site you sourced....you'ld have had your answer and saved yourself some time:

You should've clicked the links on the site you sourced....you'ld have had your answer and saved yourself some time:

From the first link....

Also missing are those much-discussed sedition charges,

From the second link...

Jon Ryan Schaffer pleaded guilty to obstruction of an official proceeding and entering a building with a dangerous weapon

Thanks for playing, but you lose.

No one is playing here, junior.

From the first link: But going forward, prosecutors could struggle to prove that there was a thought-out plan to storm the Capitol or commit violence in Washington, which has already become a sticking point in some cases.

From the second link: Prosecutors and Schaffer's attorneys agreed to recommend that he get between 3.5 and 4.5 years in prison, based on how fruitful his cooperation is with the government.
..... Many of the Capitol riot defendants have expressed interest in pleading guilty and attempting to move on with their lives. But those plea deals -- and potential cooperation deals -- have been slowed down while prosecutors waited for sign-off from senior Justice Department officials.

This was back in April....and it' ain't over until the fat lady sings. So much for the "losers" who stormed the Capital in an act of insurrection.

From the first link: But going forward, prosecutors could struggle to prove that there was a thought-out plan to storm the Capitol or commit violence in Washington, which has already become a sticking point in some cases.

From the second link: Prosecutors and Schaffer's attorneys agreed to recommend that he get between 3.5 and 4.5 years in prison, based on how fruitful his cooperation is with the government.
..... Many of the Capitol riot defendants have expressed interest in pleading guilty and attempting to move on with their lives. But those plea deals -- and potential cooperation deals -- have been slowed down while prosecutors waited for sign-off from senior Justice Department officials.

This was back in April....and it' ain't over until the fat lady sings. So much for the "losers" who stormed the Capital in an act of insurrection.
Still ZERO charges of insurrection.

Thanks for stopping by to further confirm that fact, dumbass.

you're not too bright, are ya bunky? Let me dumb it down for you....prosecutors are NOT going to make an initial charge that cannot be proven without establishing the steps of what was the INTENT of the rioters. Remember, the yahoos weren't able to get to the senators.....one of them got themselves killed trying to do so. In court, unless they completed said action, intent is hard to prove. Which is why the some defendants who will plead guilty and cooperate for a lesser sentence should be real interesting.

But I suspect a blinders wearing right wing wonk will just repeat only what they want to see.

you're not too bright, are ya bunky? Let me dumb it down for you....prosecutors are NOT going to make an initial charge that cannot be proven without establishing the steps of what was the INTENT of the rioters. Remember, the yahoos weren't able to get to the senators.....one of them got themselves killed trying to do so. In court, unless they completed said action, intent is hard to prove. Which is why the some defendants who will plead guilty and cooperate for a lesser sentence should be real interesting.

But I suspect a blinders wearing right wing wonk will just repeat only what they want to see.
Your post is typical libtard spin.

Get back to me when you have some "insurrection", dumbass. :banana:

And once again, we have a perfect example of proud willful ignorance and intellectual impotence that is rampant among the MAGA hat wearers. Logical analysis that can easily be documented is called "spin" because it doesn't boil down to the simplistic, myopic rhetoric that folk like Nostra can handle. Yep, the dancing banana is most app in describing Nostra's mental capabilities in a debate. I'll just sit back and watch him dig the hole deeper, telling the man in his mirror how clever he is.

And once again, we have a perfect example of proud willful ignorance and intellectual impotence that is rampant among the MAGA hat wearers. Logical analysis that can easily be documented is called "spin" because it doesn't boil down to the simplistic, myopic rhetoric that folk like Nostra can handle. Yep, the dancing banana is most app in describing Nostra's mental capabilities in a debate. I'll just sit back and watch him dig the hole deeper, telling the man in his mirror how clever he is.
Still no charges of insurrection?

Then all your whining and crying about me means nothing.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
Thanks for proving my point, chuckles...You did exactly as predicted. See ya.

Dismissed.
Thanks for proving my point, chuckles...You did exactly as predicted. See ya.
I didn't see where you predicted I would kick your ass again.

Get back to me when you have some insurrection charges.

Anyone have an update? Any charges for insurrection yet?

Could it be that all the bleating about 'INSURRECTION" is just talking points libs have been fed by their handlers in the leftist media?

huuuuummmmmmmm.
Fake News???????

Forum List

Back