Biden may not be president if the Dem power brokers had not supported slavery.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm using the same wording methodology that Nikole Hannah-Jones, author of “The 1619 Project” used in the following statement that is the basis of progressives critical race theory, to illustrate how an idea can be adopted as FACT IF out of
ignorance and acceptance of so-called "journalism" is NOT questioned!
She said the following:
We may never have revolted against Britain if the founders had not understood that slavery empowered them to do so; nor if they had not believed that independence was required in order to ensure that slavery would continue.

Now as far as Dems supporting slavery, well the FACTS are though true!
Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination. The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.

For example the statement "fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s."
Fact: The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against.
The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%).
Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats.
The majority of NO votes came from Democrats!
So based on that above FACT... Democrats favored slavery thus favored Biden!
Remember this is what Biden said:

You are using the same mode because that way you can prove you too can be a dumbass..Slavery existed in the US long before there was a USA..Derpa

I'm using the same wording methodology that Nikole Hannah-Jones, author of “The 1619 Project” used in the following statement that is the basis of progressives critical race theory, to illustrate how an idea can be adopted as FACT IF out of
She said the following:
We may never have revolted against Britain if the founders had not understood that slavery empowered them to do so; nor if they had not believed that independence was required in order to ensure that slavery would continue.

Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination. The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.

For example the statement "fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s."
Fact: The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against.
The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%).

Thanks for the history lesson, now take a look at current events and you'll see the party Lincoln is not the party of Trump.

You are using the same mode because that way you can prove you too can be a dumbass..Slavery existed in the US long before there was a USA..Derpa
Oh you mean my ancestors, Native Americans had slaves? Yup that's true!
Some Native American tribes held war captives as slaves prior to and during European colonization. Some Native Americans were captured and sold by others into slavery to Europeans, while others were captured and sold by Europeans themselves. In the late 18th and 19th centuries, a small number of tribes adopted the practice of holding slaves as chattel property, holding increasing numbers of African-American slaves.

You read his post and think he said there was no slavery before there was a USA? Seriously broken English boy? Wow

She said the following:

Thanks for the history lesson, now take a look at current events and you'll see the party Lincoln is not the party of Trump.

No, but slavery is the party of Biden. Ask any black who tries to think for themselves and leave your racist plantation how that works out for them and if Democrats have accepted that they are free. Spoiler alert, you haven't

But you're still the party of thinking brown people are inferior to whites.

Have a nice day.

She said the following:

No, but slavery is the party of Biden. Ask any black who tries to think for themselves and leave your racist plantation how that works out for them and if Democrats have accepted that they are free. Spoiler alert, you haven't

togmyo77e1961.jpg

She said the following:

togmyo77e1961.jpg

Nazis again? Which one is you?

Why should Blacks try to think for themselves, they already have you to do that for them. You obviously know better what is in their self-interest than they do.

She said the following:

Holy shit you're stupid.

Why should Blacks try to think for themselves, they already have you to do that for them. You obviously know better what is in their self-interest than they do.

Another leftist playgrounder.

When did I do that, lying fascist?

kaz: Blacks can pick their own views.

alang1216: OMG, you're thinking for them!

You're a moron as well as a racist. It's what slavers always do. You justify your racism as it's good for them too. No, it's not, you're just a racist

You're a moron as well as a racist. It's what slavers always do. You justify your racism as it's good for them too. No, it's not, you're just a racist
I'm rubber, you're glue...

You didn't say "Blacks can pick their own views" what you said, in essence, was that any Black that can think for themselves has to agree with you. The implication being that any Blacks that preferred Dems, and that is the overwhelming majority, don't think for themselves. Doesn't sound like you really don't believe Blacks can pick their own views since they either agree with you or they can't think for themselves.

You didn't say "Blacks can pick their own views" what you said, in essence, was that any Black that can think for themselves has to agree with you. The implication being that any Blacks that preferred Dems, and that is the overwhelming majority, don't think for themselves. Doesn't sound like you really don't believe Blacks can pick their own views since they either agree with you or they can't think for themselves.

That isn't what I said, that I said about you. You're an intellectual eight year old who's just playgrounding. No I'm not, kaz YOU are. I'm not, YOU ARE, YOU ARE.

Playground insults are your mental limit. Like all the other playgrounding Democrats.

You're just a liar. Which is why you're a Democrat, the party built on lying, lies and liars

That isn't what I said, that I said about you. You're an intellectual eight year old who's just playgrounding. No I'm not, kaz YOU are. I'm not, YOU ARE, YOU ARE.

Playground insults are your mental limit. Like all the other playgrounding Democrats.

You're just a liar. Which is why you're a Democrat, the party built on lying, lies and liars
I believe it was you who first brought up the playground and then insulted me so I tried to reply at your level. You only showed you don't know your left from your right.

I believe it was you who first brought up the playground and then insulted me so I tried to reply at your level. You only showed you don't know your left from your right.

I brought up the playground when you did a playground insult. You responded to that with another playground insult. You're a mental eight year old, which is why you resort to arguments used by eight year olds

I brought up the playground when you did a playground insult. You responded to that with another playground insult. You're a mental eight year old, which is why you resort to arguments used by eight year olds
"You obviously know better what is in their self-interest than they do."

Was that the playground insult you refer to? Color me surprised, I thought you'd agree since you know if a Black person has thought for themselves or not.

Forum List

Back