If it’s so terrible to be black in America why do all part-blacks identity as black?

This is awfully confusing...hoping someone can shed some light on it.
The right’s ridiculous, unwarranted obsession with race is pathological.
hahaha...meanwhile, the Dems entire platform is centered around skin color.
The sorry fucks can't go a day without deep throating minority shaft.
We are in here reading shitloads of raceist shit daily, but Democrats entire platform is centered around skin color.

You are projecting.

Seriously, people, grow up. The US has a history of not accepting people who have one white parent and one black parent as white.

Classifying people by "race" has been around since at least when white men classified anyone with even one black ancestor as non-white. Sally Hemmings was considered a slave when she lived as Thomas Jefferson's "concubine" but she was also the half sister of Jefferson's late wife (They had the same father). Jefferson basically held his sister-in-law as a slave concubine.

Being a widower, he could have married her, but even if he had wanted to (we dont' know), he was prohibited from doing so by the laws of the time. Were the children that Jefferson had with his sister-in-law, Sally Hemmings, treated as legal heirs of thir father Thomas Jefferson's considerable estate?
So, are you saying it is because "black" people today are deferring to letting the white people of the past, define them?
Ha Ha. Do explain how you treated President Obama as your white brother.

Actually I treated him better than I did my white brother, Bill Clinton. Or then I plan to treat my white brother Joe Biden, moving forward.
So you understand how I treat trump, proud boys, and oathkeepers.
I understand...you super bizarre woke white guilters hate the idea of a group ‘looking out’ for Caucasians but LOOOOOVE all groups that look out for your pet human dark folks.

Ridiculous.This is a simple matter of right and wrong. If you see someone being mistreated, you do something about it.

There is no need for a group "looking out for Caucasians." I don't see anyone attacking us just for our skin color.

Incidentally, one of your pet groups is openly misogynist. I've never been black, so I've never experienced their reality. But I am a woman, and it's amazing how much human stupidity you can encounter just because you were born in the "wrong" body, so I can empathize with people who also are perceived as having the "wrong" body albeit for another reason.

Your statement is absurd. There are plenty of people attacking whites. Your denial is absurd.

Seriously, people, grow up. The US has a history of not accepting people who have one white parent and one black parent as white.

Classifying people by "race" has been around since at least when white men classified anyone with even one black ancestor as non-white. Sally Hemmings was considered a slave when she lived as Thomas Jefferson's "concubine" but she was also the half sister of Jefferson's late wife (They had the same father). Jefferson basically held his sister-in-law as a slave concubine.

Being a widower, he could have married her, but even if he had wanted to (we dont' know), he was prohibited from doing so by the laws of the time. Were the children that Jefferson had with his sister-in-law, Sally Hemmings, treated as legal heirs of thir father Thomas Jefferson's considerable estate?
So, are you saying it is because "black" people today are deferring to letting the white people of the past, define them?

Actually I treated him better than I did my white brother, Bill Clinton. Or then I plan to treat my white brother Joe Biden, moving forward.
I understand...you super bizarre woke white guilters hate the idea of a group ‘looking out’ for Caucasians but LOOOOOVE all groups that look out for your pet human dark folks.

Ridiculous.This is a simple matter of right and wrong. If you see someone being mistreated, you do something about it.

There is no need for a group "looking out for Caucasians." I don't see anyone attacking us just for our skin color.

Incidentally, one of your pet groups is openly misogynist. I've never been black, so I've never experienced their reality. But I am a woman, and it's amazing how much human stupidity you can encounter just because you were born in the "wrong" body, so I can empathize with people who also are perceived as having the "wrong" body albeit for another reason.

Your statement is absurd. There are plenty of people attacking whites. Your denial is absurd.

Who is oppressing you? Are you being "attacked" for the color of your skin or for playing identity politics in an offensive, rather than defensive, stance?

I think that you right-wingers are just upset at seeing Americans who are different you participating fully in society.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Who is oppressing you? Are you being "attacked" for the color of your skin or for playing identity politics in an offensive, rather than defensive, stance?

I think that you right-wingers are just upset at seeing Americans who are different you participating fully in society.
Here in Mexifornia the only nursing program my niece could get into was twice as expensive and 90 miles from her home. Her counselor told her nursing programs are full of illegal alien spawn who get in with grants and with priority because they are a “minority“.
Is that the “oppression“ you speak of?

Here in Mexifornia the only nursing program my niece could get into was twice as expensive and 90 miles from her home. Her counselor told her nursing programs are full of illegal alien spawn who get in with grants and with priority because they are a “minority“.

If, if, what the counselor is correct and is not opinion, how would "illegal aliens" get into these programs and get grants? At any rate, this would hardly constitute a tidal wave of oppression.

I doubt that a counselor would say this sort of thing to a client, anyway.

If, if, what the counselor is correct and is not opinion, how would "illegal aliens" get into these programs and get grants? At any rate, this would hardly constitute a tidal wave of oppression.

Illegals have children whom flood these programs.
Apparently you didn’t know that real Americans get double fucked by illegals....first the illegals fucks them and then the anchor baby fucks them...its pretty awesome.

No, it is me being attacked for the color of my skin. Constantly.

YOur denial of this fact is absurd.

A fine example of it. And, Lysistrata already knew about shit like that. She is just lying to protect her minority privilege.

Apparently you didn’t know that real Americans get double fucked by illegals....first the illegals fucks them and then the anchor baby fucks them...its pretty awesome.

She knows. She is just playing dumb. Dems do that a lot.

She knows. She is just playing dumb. Dems do that a lot.
Libs can only stay Libs for as long as they have HeadInAssItus.
BE4726DB-621B-4766-A6F6-BF90B53D1B53.jpeg

It's not that I don't know something, it's that I don't live in your fantasy world. You switch back and forth between American citizens and undocumented people, which makes it difficult to follow you. A person born on US soil is a citizen.

BTW: I think that you are implying that my mother was not an American citizen as she was born in Newark of parents who were born in Eastern Europe. This is an insult.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Gish galloping is fun when you are trying to claim you are being oppressed because you are white....

The US -- a country that was founded on white supremacy -- had state sanctioned racial oppression for 200 plus years of its history....the US -- a country that is over 75% white...and yet, in spite of all of this; fragile minded conservative cucks still believe they are oppressed for being white....

How are you oppressed for being white when there are white millionaires and billionaires?? And even a white president??

Isn't that what you cucks tell black folks when you are trying to minimize the last 200 years of American history?

It's not that I don't know something, it's that I don't live in your fantasy world. You switch back and forth between American citizens and undocumented people, which makes it difficult to follow you. A person born on US soil is a citizen.

BTW: I think that you are implying that my mother was not an American citizen as she was born in Newark of parents who were born in Eastern Europe. This is an insult.
Its actually real simple if your twisted mind will allow it to be...Further, I never try to polish turds, I don’t speak of “undocumented people” I speak of dirty wetbacks.
Follow along here.....Dirty Wetback breaks into America...you know, like Ashli Babbit broke into the Capitol...then Dirty Wetback steals a citizenship from Americans by dropping a taxpayer dependent needy anchor baby in your lap without your consent to be present....Now, retarded fucked in the leftist filth thinks this is an awesome chain of events that deserves to be championed while good, real, core Americans view such action as complete bullshit allowed and encouraged by filth such as yourself.
Let me know if I need to paint a clearer picture for you.
BTW....Did your grandparents illegally break into America...did they traverse our border without consent?

Gish galloping is fun when you are trying to claim you are being oppressed because you are white....

The US -- a country that was founded on white supremacy -- had state sanctioned racial oppression for 200 plus years of its history....the US -- a country that is over 75% white...and yet, in spite of all of this; fragile minded conservative cucks still believe they are oppressed for being white....

How are you oppressed for being white when there are white millionaires and billionaires?? And even a white president??

Isn't that what you cucks tell black folks when you are trying to minimize the last 200 years of American history?

“Isn't that what you cucks tell black folks when you are trying to minimize the last 200 years of American history?”

Are dark people being denigrated daily by top officials?
Are there specific government programs that are aimed to assist ONLY causation folks?
The sad reality is; this Twilight Zone backwards bullshit isn’t sustainable at all...Your owners are dragging you backwards in time and you’re too stupid to realize it...it won’t be long and you’ll ride at the back of the bus again.
Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and media are playing a sick game with your heads...They wanted to show America how powerful they actually are, they wanted to show that they have complete control of the minds of Americans, they wanted to show that they can make anything cool for a period...Shit, they took America’s greatest liability, black folks, and turned them into America’s greatest asset almost overnight.
I bet they’re all laughing behind closed doors in total disbelief at the foolish ignorance of Americans.

This is awfully confusing...hoping someone can shed some light on it.
It's funny watching trump fluffers try to ignore the history of how anyone with some black blood was classified as black by the white majority.
The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States in the 20th century. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ('one drop' of 'black blood') is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms).

Its actually real simple if your twisted mind will allow it to be...Further, I never try to polish turds, I don’t speak of “undocumented people” I speak of dirty wetbacks.
Follow along here.....Dirty Wetback breaks into America...you know, like Ashli Babbit broke into the Capitol...then Dirty Wetback steals a citizenship from Americans by dropping a taxpayer dependent needy anchor baby in your lap without your consent to be present....

Okay, so this is an interesting point. How does an anchor baby (actually, a child who is granted citizenship by virtue of our constitution) "steal" a citizenship from me? I've checked, I don't have any less citizenships than I had before that kid was born. It wasn't like that time someone stole my TV and VCR, I had one less TV and VCR after that happened.

Now, retarded fucked in the leftist filth thinks this is an awesome chain of events that deserves to be championed while good, real, core Americans view such action as complete bullshit allowed and encouraged by filth such as yourself.

Actually, the only people who are upset about that are racists. The ironic thing is that unless you are native American, you are someone who descended from some kind of immigrant from some other country that people found undesirable.

150 years ago, it was the Irish.
100 years ago, it was the Germans
50 years ago, it was the Poles
now it's the Mexicans.

In the past, someone screamed "Mick", "Kraut" and "Pollock" just as loudly as you scream "Wetback".

Forum List

Back