If it’s so terrible to be black in America why do all part-blacks identity as black?

Classifying people by "race" has been around since at least when white men classified anyone with even one black ancestor as non-white. Sally Hemmings was considered a slave when she lived as Thomas Jefferson's "concubine" but she was also the half sister of Jefferson's late wife (They had the same father). Jefferson basically held his sister-in-law as a slave concubine.

Being a widower, he could have married her, but even if he had wanted to (we dont' know), he was prohibited from doing so by the laws of the time. Were the children that Jefferson had with his sister-in-law, Sally Hemmings, treated as legal heirs of thir father Thomas Jefferson's considerable estate?

Oh, it gets worse. Hemmings was in fact three quarters white, as her mother was half white.

The ugliest of this, there is the racial ugliness in the first place. On top of this is the amount of white men who abandoned the products of their own bodies, their own sons and daughters, and even held them in slavery., the fathers who never claimed and protected their own children.
You mean like how blacks do it today in the hood?

This is awfully confusing...hoping someone can shed some light on it.

Because that's how society sees them. They don't see a dark skinned white person, they see a light skinned black person.
No, there are dark skinned White people, like the Spanish. It mostly depends on their hair if they're Black or not.
So if hair makes one black -- why would it matter what they identify as?? As long as they don't have the "wrong hair" -- they can't be black

For example.......this guy is obviously white......just look at his hair....

View attachment 496890
The brother is wearing a wig. You need to go see an eye doctor.

How about her...is her hair white enough for you??
View attachment 496895

What would happen if that girl called herself white?
The same thing that happened when this girl called herself black....a lot of triggered racist cucks like yourself saying shit that racists cucks say...
View attachment 496910

1. I'm not racist nor a cuck, you cowardly fucktard. And I have no problem with that whore calling herself black. You are welcome to have her.

2. So, basically, if that girl called herself white, it would be fine. But she chooses to call herself black.

3. Which makes the op question legit. So, why don't you answer it? Is that some more cowardice on your part?
I know it sucks to have invested so much into creating arbitrary racial constructs like "white" and "black" -- then play stupid about it......

Perhaps she identifies as black because they were the ones most willing to accept her for who she is.....

Do you have any examples of light skinned mixed race people trying to identify as white, who are not accepted by whites,

within say, a generation? or TWO?
It was less than 2 generations ago that these 2 people wouldn't have even had a chance to marry each other and raise their "bi-racial" baby.....
View attachment 496919

And do you know the main proponents of miscegenation laws were Conservatives?

Care to tell me what was going on with Conservatives back then and what made them change so dramatically that now they would accept a biracial person as white?

A generation is normally considered twenty years. What's teh date?

Seriously, people, grow up. The US has a history of not accepting people who have one white parent and one black parent as white.

Classifying people by "race" has been around since at least when white men classified anyone with even one black ancestor as non-white. Sally Hemmings was considered a slave when she lived as Thomas Jefferson's "concubine" but she was also the half sister of Jefferson's late wife (They had the same father). Jefferson basically held his sister-in-law as a slave concubine.

Being a widower, he could have married her, but even if he had wanted to (we dont' know), he was prohibited from doing so by the laws of the time. Were the children that Jefferson had with his sister-in-law, Sally Hemmings, treated as legal heirs of thir father Thomas Jefferson's considerable estate?
So, are you saying it is because "black" people today are deferring to letting the white people of the past, define them?
Ha Ha. Do explain how you treated President Obama as your white brother.

Actually I treated him better than I did my white brother, Bill Clinton. Or then I plan to treat my white brother Joe Biden, moving forward.

Seriously, people, grow up. The US has a history of not accepting people who have one white parent and one black parent as white.

So, are you saying it is because "black" people today are deferring to letting the white people of the past, define them?

Actually I treated him better than I did my white brother, Bill Clinton. Or then I plan to treat my white brother Joe Biden, moving forward.
So you understand how I treat trump, proud boys, and oathkeepers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I have no idea of what you are even trying to say there.

My point stands. I treated Obama as I would any Dem President at that time and better than I did Bill Clinton or plan to treat Biden.

My point stands. I treated Obama as I would any Dem President at that time and better than I did Bill Clinton or plan to treat Biden.
So you do understand why I treat trump and trumpsters as I do.

I don't like white trash.

• Love

I understand...you super bizarre woke white guilters hate the idea of a group ‘looking out’ for Caucasians but LOOOOOVE all groups that look out for your pet human dark folks.

So you do understand why I treat trump and trumpsters as I do.

I don't like white trash.

I still have no idea what you are trying to say, though I did catch your racist slur. You are a racist.

My point stands. I treat Dem Presidents generally the same based on partisan and ideological opposition to them.

Anyone that claims that I am motived by wacism, is a lying whore.

I understand...you super bizarre woke white guilters hate the idea of a group ‘looking out’ for Caucasians but LOOOOOVE all groups that look out for your pet human dark folks.

Whites looking out for themselves? That's what Lys is doing. You are spreading racism.

By the way....I was under the impression that insecure cucks like yourself claim minorities have it too good in this country.....

So why identify as white? You should try to pass as a minority so you can have it easy..

Since whites are so persecuted and stuff
The only cucks I know beg for free shit for something their great-great grandfather may have done.
If it's so hard to be black in America why would blacks give their children names such as ShaQuita and DaShawn...why would they want their emailed resume to be discriminated against?
Cucks might beg for that but blacks are talking about a continuing problem thay includes things PEOPLE LIKE YOU are doing right now.

If it's so hard to be black in America why would blacks give their children names such as ShaQuita and DaShawn.

Since our current names reflect the history of slavery, there are blacks who in their rejection of that history give their children unique names. If you have a problem with that, it's on you. Deal with it you sorry racist mf.

You seem to be easily confused. Maybe you’re just not cut out for complicated thought. White Lives Matter?! Really BL you’re jumping all in to the racist prick pool? Does that make you feel good or something or are you just that angry and insecure?
That and being a racist.

• Thanks
By the way....I was under the impression that insecure cucks like yourself claim minorities have it too good in this country.....

So why identify as white? You should try to pass as a minority so you can have it easy..

The only cucks I know beg for free shit for something their great-great grandfather may have done.
If it's so hard to be black in America why would blacks give their children names such as ShaQuita and DaShawn...why would they want their emailed resume to be discriminated against?
Cucks might beg for that but blacks are talking about a continuing problem thay includes things PEOPLE LIKE YOU are doing right now.
I simply speak the troof....the whole troof is scary isn't it.

Ridiculous.This is a simple matter of right and wrong. If you see someone being mistreated, you do something about it.

There is no need for a group "looking out for Caucasians." I don't see anyone attacking us just for our skin color.

Incidentally, one of your pet groups is openly misogynist. I've never been black, so I've never experienced their reality. But I am a woman, and it's amazing how much human stupidity you can encounter just because you were born in the "wrong" body, so I can empathize with people who also are perceived as having the "wrong" body albeit for another reason.

• Love

Well, people like being the downtrodden.

It's cool to be Irish American. When was the last time someone said they were "English American"?

NEVER. Why? Because the English were the oppressors. No one likes to say their ancestors were the oppressors.

I simply speak the troof....the whole troof is scary isn't it.
You aren't speaking truth.

Forum List

Back