'If it’s not Trump, I won’t vote': CPAC exposes schism as attendees rip into 'traitor' DeSantis

So enjoy democrat rule! Democrats vote in lock-step. Look at Festerman. Look at Biden. Don't bitch if you don't vote.
I don’t enjoy the rule of EITHER Party. The “mainstream” Republican Party doesn’t offer me anything different than the Democrat Party does. It’s just more of the same; just a different color tie or scarf around their necks.

Trump will bring down the GOP and they will get crushed in 2024.

Enjoy 4 more years of Biden, if you are lucky you might keep the House.

The reality is Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened, and he has incited an insurrection based on lies and the majority of America realizes that. For that reason he will never win the presidency.

Trump supporters have a long history of failing to see reality so they can't see this. Enjoy it and enjoy your downfall !!

30% of GOP voters would support Trump if he ran 3rd party!

The election is more than a year and a half away.

The Republican nominee- whomever it is- has plenty of time to earn the votes of the people.

I certainly wouldn't vote for any GOP candidate that kissed the asses of the Bush-Cheney-Romney wing of the party. I don't care who the nominee is, if they don't (politely of course) tell the Bushes and Romneys to go copulate themselves and inform them they will receive no patronage or jobs in the new administration, they have no use to me.

Trump will bring down the GOP and they will get crushed in 2024.

Enjoy 4 more years of Biden, if you are lucky you might keep the House.

The reality is Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened, and he has incited an insurrection based on lies and the majority of America realizes that. For that reason he will never win the presidency.

Trump supporters have a long history of failing to see reality so they can't see this. Enjoy it and enjoy your downfall !!
Trump has over 50 percent of the voters who will not vote for him under any condition

Making matters worse is that Trump has badmouthed Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania

States he cannot win without

I don’t enjoy the rule of EITHER Party. The “mainstream” Republican Party doesn’t offer me anything different than the Democrat Party does. It’s just more of the same; just a different color tie or scarf around their necks.
Lucky you. I'm not enjoying Biden's policies as much as Trump's.

Trump has over 50 percent of the voters who will not vote for him under any condition

Making matters worse is that Trump has badmouthed Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania

States he cannot win without
Its going to end badly in a huge massive blow up, just like the Bush Presidency blew up in 2008 when the republicans crash the economy.

Bush and Trump, 2 failed idiot republicans presidents that destroyed America and blew up the republican party. The past 2 GOP presidents have been a total joke and a total shit show, ending in massive blow up !

I haven’t really enjoyed either of them. Trumps talking points were better, but he really didn’t get as much done as I would like to have seen. That was partially due to the Never-Trump Republican movement, but also due to his general ability to piss off everyone he needed to work with.

I haven’t really enjoyed either of them. Trumps talking points were better, but he really didn’t get as much done as I would like to have seen. That was partially due to the Never-Trump Republican movement, but also due to his general ability to piss off everyone he needed to work with.
You can google Trump's "Promises Kept" for his list of accomplishments.

As for Biden's list of disasters, read these

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit,
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit,
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Still better than Trump and his idea that it's ok to overthrow the govt. when you don't win.

That’s not the shit I care about… from either one of them. I’m far more interested in Isolationism, Nationalism, and Traditional Morality/Values. Neither of them have any sort of decent track record on any of those things.

Over the next couple of weeks, President Joe Biden is expected to approve the Willow Project, a vast new fossil fuel development in Alaska. Despite the fierce opposition of environmental protesters, Biden has decided that the US, and indeed the world, still needs oil.

Over the next couple of weeks, President Joe Biden is expected to approve the Willow Project, a vast new fossil fuel development in Alaska. Despite the fierce opposition of environmental protesters, Biden has decided that the US, and indeed the world, still needs oil.

If I were an executive with the oil companies, I'd be very cautious about getting involved in the "Willow Project" proposed by Sleepy Joe.

Brandon pulled the plug on the Keystone pipeline, the ANWR oil fields as well as other projects, even after a lot of money was invested.

Further, Biden's kissing up to Venezuela and other oil producers isn't a point of positivity either in the oil market.

Forum List

Back