I don't would think Oz would lose again if Fetterman's health triggers a special election. No one can be such a loser

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I personally don't think Oz would lose again . I mean come on. How much of a loser can a candidate be. Right?
Imagine losing back to back to a disabled candidate and a non-disabled one?
Give me your on-the-record predictions if Fetterman ends up retiring or passing away.

I personally don't think Oz would lose again . I mean come on. How much of a loser can a candidate be. Right?
Give me your on-the-record predictions if Fetterman ends up retiring or passing away.

Come on, man. Fetterman's a Democrat, so he'd just keep on voting from the grave.

Seriously? The CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team turned PA into CA. There will never be another Republican Senator or Governor. In 2019/20 the "Republicans" in the PA Legislature rolled over and let the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team take over. Threatened? Bribed? Who knows?

Kiss PA goodbye

Come on, man. Fetterman's a Democrat, so he'd just keep on voting from the grave.

Odd that he checks himself in for depression and instead of supporting him, his family flees for wherever they decide to spread his ashes while the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team works on the Fetterman Body Double

I said I would not have voted for either as a Pennsylvanian. I still do not live there but knowing what we know today and the two would run again, I would vote for Fetterman if the Republicans still could not understand the concept of running a Pennsylvanian.

I still can't understand how it is the Republicans could not find a Pennsylvanian to run.

did Oz go to court to claim fraud? Or did he task USMB nicknames with typing replies claiming fraud? At least in USMB you don't have to prove it.

Odd that he checks himself in for depression and instead of supporting him, his family flees for wherever they decide to spread his ashes while the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team works on the Fetterman Body Double
CrusaderFrank's confidence about Oz can be measured by counting how many times he mentioned Oz in the comment above.

If Fetterman resigns, the Democrat Governor will name his replacement. End of story.
a special election would take place 2 months after the replacement is declared.

CrusaderFrank's confidence about Oz can be measured by counting how many times he mentioned Oz in the comment above.

Oz was a horrible candidate, a fucking joke. If I mention him at all its to say Oz was a fucking horrible candidate

As bad as Oz was, he probably won by 500,000 votes, but could not overcome the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team ability to generate the necessary margin of victory ballots

Would the Repubs be stupid enough to run Oz again?

I said I would not have voted for either as a Pennsylvanian. I still do not live there but knowing what we know today and the two would run again, I would vote for Fetterman if the Republicans still could not understand the concept of running a Pennsylvanian.

I still can't understand how it is the Republicans could not find a Pennsylvanian to run.
There's no way you'd vote for anyone that didn't have a (D) next to their name anyway....It speaks volumes that you would still vote for Fetterman knowing what we know about him...Pathetic.

There's no way you'd vote for anyone that didn't have a (D) next to their name anyway....It speaks volumes that you would still vote for Fetterman knowing what we know about him...Pathetic.

Odd then I've voted (L), (G), (I), (L) the last few presidential elections.

Brush up on your English.

If Fetterman resigns, the Democrat Governor will name his replacement. End of story.
If he holds out long enough, then that seat will last 6 years instead of 2 if the Governor replaces him now. Thats what they are doing. They are running out the clock. Nevermind the fact that its an important job that isnt being done and hasnt been done for months now. But hey, fuck the American people right? All that matters is politics.

What makes you think that Dr. Oz would even run again? He isn't a professional politician, the brilliant physician has other irons in the fire.

Forum List

Back