If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Clearly el chimpo doesn't believe that any planes crashed into the buildings. And he wonders why people think he's nuts.

Eots, is nuts.

Please be so kind as to supply actual hard evidence that supports the claim that hijacked airliners were used as weapons.
You are correct. They weren't hi-jacked, they were commandeered.

And yet, they also think "The People in Power" are scheming to control the world, and that Bush, and his ilk, engineered 9/11 to help achieve that. They also think "Zionist Industrial Leaders" (which should not be confused with regular, "innocent Jews") were responsible for putting Hitler in power. But, that's besides the point...

And yet, that is how they view the world. They are not, the least bit, interested in engineering details, or carefully evaluating evidence, at all. They simply wallow in the "knowledge" that most engineers are lying, and most of the evidence is faked...

But, clearly, the problems are deeper rooted than the specifics in the case of 9/11...

The co-founder of 9/11Truth UAlbany (Mike Metzger) said pretty much the same in his resignation letter. That his former co-crazies really had no hard facts, that they knew precious little beyond the YouTubes they had studied, and that when pressed for facts meekly whined that they were just asking questions. Of course, they really aren't interested in the answers because facts tend to ruin a juicy CT. In the case of Eots, it's all about "proving" his unshakable belief that "If it's bad ... Jews did it."
Why would I care what a Mike Metzger UAlbany thinks ? and it is not my thread dipshit "If it's bad ... Jews did it."is a stupid concept no different all the attempts to make muslims animals and savages

Clearly el chimpo doesn't believe that any planes crashed into the buildings. And he wonders why people think he's nuts.

Eots, is nuts.

Please be so kind as to supply actual hard evidence that supports the claim that hijacked airliners were used as weapons.

Eots, is nuts.
Roudy,is a lying [email protected] can not answer to the holes in the official story..so he knowingly lies about what I have said in flailing attempt to distract from that fact

Eots, is nuts.

Eots, is nuts.
Roudy,is a lying [email protected] can not answer to the holes in the official story..so he knowingly lies about what I have said in flailing attempt to distract from that fact
:cuckoo: :poke:

This Muslim preacher says that if anything bad happens, it's Jews who are behind it. So from now on I'll keep my dog inside in case he decides to attack the mail man.

Jews are behind all bad in the world, says preacher on PA TV
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Mar. 22, 2015

PA TV host and Muslim preacher:

"If a fish in the sea fights with another fish...

the Jews are behind it"

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews

are causing devastating corruption throughout the land.

Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility

as long as they are corrupting the land"

The Jews are behind all that is wrong in the world, according to the host of a weekly Palestinian Authority TV program on Islam. Even when fish fight in the sea, "the Jews are behind it," said the Muslim preacher and professor of Quranic Studies, Imad Hamato. To back up this Antisemitic hate speech, Hamato went on to say that the Quran teaches that humanity will never "live in comfort... peace or fortune or tranquility" as long as "the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land." The solution for Muslims, according to the professor, is to fight Jews: "Our real Jihad is to take revenge."

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land. Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility as long as they are corrupting the land. An old man told me: If a fish in the sea fights with another fish, I am sure the Jews are behind it. As Allah says: ''Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. They strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters'' (Sura 5:64)."

[Official PA TV, Feb. 27, 2015]

Jews are behind all bad in the world says preacher on PA TV - PMW Bulletins

how surprising,a zionist paid shill of Israel making a thread defending the zionists.lol.

This Muslim preacher says that if anything bad happens, it's Jews who are behind it. So from now on I'll keep my dog inside in case he decides to attack the mail man.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

The Jews are behind all that is wrong in the world, according to the host of a weekly Palestinian Authority TV program on Islam. Even when fish fight in the sea, "the Jews are behind it," said the Muslim preacher and professor of Quranic Studies, Imad Hamato. To back up this Antisemitic hate speech, Hamato went on to say that the Quran teaches that humanity will never "live in comfort... peace or fortune or tranquility" as long as "the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land." The solution for Muslims, according to the professor, is to fight Jews: "Our real Jihad is to take revenge."

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land. Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility as long as they are corrupting the land. An old man told me: If a fish in the sea fights with another fish, I am sure the Jews are behind it. As Allah says: ''Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. They strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters'' (Sura 5:64)."

sounds like one of those Jewish pundits on fox talking about Arabs

The only thing there is that the Jew speaks the truth!

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Hossflys handlers no doubt are worried the zionists are getting exposed by one of their own kind here.:biggrin:

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

how surprising,a zionist paid shill of Israel making a thread defending the zionists.lol.
Quit humping my leg, infidel. The OP is about what a Muslim preacher said.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Yes, ONE man's SLANTED opinion.... I'm sure THAT will fly, in the meantime, do your remember this?

2850-29-wtc-fire-cc-copy.jpg

I know JEWS did this to America.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

pretty much.It was a joint effort carried out by the Isreal's mossad and americans CIA and the mossad consists of many zionists jews so yeah the zionists jews along with some americans such as Bush and Clinton did that.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Oh look, another "planes didn't crash into the WTC" moron. Ha ha ha.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Yes, ONE man's SLANTED opinion.... I'm sure THAT will fly, in the meantime, do your remember this?

2850-29-wtc-fire-cc-copy.jpg

I know JEWS did this to America.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

pretty much.It was a joint effort carried out by the Isreal's mossad and americans CIA and the mossad consists of many zionists jews so yeah the zionists jews along with some americans such as Bush and Clinton did that.

And you're sure of that because those voices in your head assured you of it, right? :cuckoo:

Eots, is nuts.

you are kidding?

The Four Hijacked Planes - 9 11 Encyclopedia - September 11 10th Anniversary NYMag

So you consider it to be good evidence, that is stuff published without actual DOCUMENTATION of any physical materials at all.
whatever .......

Eots, is nuts.

you are kidding?

The Four Hijacked Planes - 9 11 Encyclopedia - September 11 10th Anniversary NYMag

So you consider it to be good evidence, that is stuff published without actual DOCUMENTATION of any physical materials at all.
whatever .......

600 pg commission report you can buy if you want the evidence.
No way I am quoting it all on this forum.

Eots, is nuts.

you are kidding?

whatever .......

Heh heh. It wants documentation that there were actual planes that flew which ended up crashing into the WTC! OMG.

Eots, is nuts.

you are kidding?

whatever .......

Heh heh. It wants documentation that there were actual planes that flew which ended up crashing into the WTC! OMG.
I remember reading a thread on CT and the poster said they weren't planes but rockets with phony wings to look like planes and the windows were painted on the fuselage. This was about 3 years ago so I wouldnt know where to find it quickly.

Eots, is nuts.

you are kidding?

whatever .......

I remember reading a thread on CT and the poster said they weren't planes but rockets with phony wings to look like planes and the windows were painted on the fuselage. This was about 3 years ago so I wouldnt know where to find it quickly.

Yup the entire airline industry is in on it, can you imagine? Made up flights with made up lists of dead passengers and made up family members fake grieving for those that they lost on those planes.

It is estimated that at least a few hundred thousand people consisting of govt. officials, law enforcement, airline industry, military, intelligence, and actors recruited from the general public participated in faking out the entire world on 9-11! Amazing how they kept it so secret and under the wraps for so long. :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back