If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Remains Exiting the Towers
One of the few, if only, official documents detailing the remains of the aircraft is FEMA's World Trade Center Building Performance Study . It documents some aircraft parts that passed entirely through the buildings, landing some distance away. FEMA reported the following parts were recovered from Flight 175...

That these remains (excluding the passport) passed through the buildings is consistent with the fact that landing gear and engines are the densest parts of jetliners, and that having missed the core, the fuselage of Flight 175 had enough momentum for some of it to make it out of the tower by punching through the east corner of the tower's wall.

Soooo, you are now admitting that those jets did indeed slam into the Towers on 9/11 and that some proof was recovered?
I have years of post on here and I have never said anything to the contrary you loon

I was not the one who used 9/11 in this thread to attempt to show why Israel is our trusted friend I just responded to it and what followed

Camel crap, and I find it highly unlikely you actually believe that. Your purpose here on the "If It's Bad ... Jews Did It" thread is exactly the same as it is on virtually any other thread you infect, NaziBoy.

I can understand why you post these meaningless clips as opposed to just stating that you actually think that no planes smashed into the WTC on 9-11, because it makes you sound like a total fuckin' lunatic. Which is what you are.

So tell us el chimpo, what happened to those three jets and their passengers?

Funny part of it is these lunatics consider themselves rational and analytical. Ha ha ha ha ha! OMG.
your strawman only shows a complete lack of credibility

Straw man would be you who changed this thread into a 9-11 bullshit conspiracy thread.
I was not the one who used 9/11 in this thread to attempt to show why Israel is our trusted friend I just responded to it and what followed

So did planes hit the towers on 9-11 or not?
shut up moron, I have stated my position many times for many years and you know it

One of the few, if only, official documents detailing the remains of the aircraft is FEMA's World Trade Center Building Performance Study . It documents some aircraft parts that passed entirely through the buildings, landing some distance away. FEMA reported the following parts were recovered from Flight 175...

That these remains (excluding the passport) passed through the buildings is consistent with the fact that landing gear and engines are the densest parts of jetliners, and that having missed the core, the fuselage of Flight 175 had enough momentum for some of it to make it out of the tower by punching through the east corner of the tower's wall.

Soooo, you are now admitting that those jets did indeed slam into the Towers on 9/11 and that some proof was recovered?
I have years of post on here and I have never said anything to the contrary you loon

Hey ... it's just good to see you dip your toe into reality, Princess. How did you like it?

Camel crap, and I find it highly unlikely you actually believe that. Your purpose here on the "If It's Bad ... Jews Did It" thread is exactly the same as it is on virtually any other thread you infect, NaziBoy.
its all in the post pictures of the wtc fireball..saying this is what muslims do but Israel is our buddy and responded with fox news reporting on Israeli prior knowledge

Hey ... it's just good to see you dip your toe into reality, Princess. How did you like it?
its never been anywhere else.saying otherwise is simply one more of your lies

I can understand why you post these meaningless clips as opposed to just stating that you actually think that no planes smashed into the WTC on 9-11, because it makes you sound like a total fuckin' lunatic. Which is what you are.

Funny part of it is these lunatics consider themselves rational and analytical. Ha ha ha ha ha! OMG.
I was watching this morning the official videos on Military.com and how anyone can claim that it wasn't planes that hit the WTC has to be 95% blind. And in a couple of places on that morning the Arrival/Departure boards at the various airparts showed the arrival info removed from the Flight Numbers. Maybe the airports were in on the deception? The conspiracy had to be around 2 million people.

I was watching this morning the official videos on Military.com and how anyone can claim that it wasn't planes that hit the WTC has to be 95% blind. And in a couple of places on that morning the Arrival/Departure boards at the various airparts showed the arrival info removed from the Flight Numbers. Maybe the airports were in on the deception? The conspiracy had to be around 2 million people.
COINTELPRO

COINTELPRO
Military .com

COINTELPRO
Military .com
acronym for COunterINTELligencePROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1][2]projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveying, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.
COINTELPRO - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

COINTELPRO
Military .com
acronym for COunterINTELligencePROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1][2]projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveying, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.
You do realize that reading that stuff will addle your brain?

COINTELPRO
Military .com
reading what stuff ?

COINTELPRO
Military .com
reading what stuff ?
The links in Wikipedia.

reading what stuff ?
The links in Wikipedia.
COINTELPRO is not in dispute it is on the public record

Military .com

reading what stuff ?
The links in Wikipedia.
So are the accurate Military.com films.

reading what stuff ?
The links in Wikipedia.
So are the accurate Military.com films.
who said otherwise ?

your strawman only shows a complete lack of credibility

Straw man would be you who changed this thread into a 9-11 bullshit conspiracy thread.

So did planes hit the towers on 9-11 or not?
shut up moron, I have stated my position many times for many years and you know it

And what would your "position" be? The jets DID smash into the buildings, but something else brought the buildings down, or, that no jets hit the buildings. Either way your position is on all fours pointing your butt to Mecca.

"on all fours pointing your butt to Mecca." exactly how is this relevant to this discussion?
Examine the evidence that allegedly supports the hijacked airliners fiasco. The most Damning of all is the fact that videos, such as the Evan Fairbanks video, are presented to the public as a representation of what happens when an airliner crashes into a skyscraper. total rubbish!

"on all fours pointing your butt to Mecca." exactly how is this relevant to this discussion?
Examine the evidence that allegedly supports the hijacked airliners fiasco. The most Damning of all is the fact that videos, such as the Evan Fairbanks video, are presented to the public as a representation of what happens when an airliner crashes into a skyscraper. total rubbish!

Soooo just to clarify, you think that the whole 9-11 concept that islamic terrorists hijacked airplanes and then smashed them into the WTC, IS ALL FAKE?! And what do the rest of the lunatics in your asylum think?

May I recommend that anyone who is actually interested, look closely at the video that shows the south wall of the south tower allegedly being struck by an airliner and ask yourself, do you personally really and truly believe this, or do you question what is being presented as alleged video of an aircraft crash?

Forum List

Back