WTF IS GOING ON IN IRVING TX?

timslash

Reaction score
Already found this on "Telegraph"(some people write really good things there)... What do you think guys? People from Irving, are you here? Maybe you can tell me, maybe you know some of this guys? What is the possibility of terrorist attack in small city and where this guy found their names?
I don’t want to waste anyone’s time, so I’ll be brief.
When my home is no longer my castle. Hillton s Truth - My Telegraph
Here’s a list of names I urge to carefully examine.

Sarmed Pervaiz
Omer Muhammad
Dawoud Hermas
Shaon Shaan
Abdullah Yusuf
Malika Saidly
Maria Peracha
Jehan Valliani
Akhror Saidakhmetov
Amreena Ahmad
Shahina Khan
Adi Shaikh
Shannon Maureen Conley
Mufid A. Elfgeeh
Ahmad Abousamra
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha
Abdi Nur
Tariq ElFauri
Abdurasul Juraboev
Mohammed Hamzah Khan
Mohamoud Egal

These people are connected to ISIS. Even worse, some of them live in my hometown of Irving, Texas. This information has been obtained by my friend Jim. This of course is not his real name, because we all know what they can do to us if they find out who we are.

The main goal of these terrorists is to execute a series of attacks on the US soil. The specific location and time is unknown, but there are indications that the town of Irving, Texas is their primary target. To say that this scares me would be an understatement.

Please pay very close attention to names because not all of them had been found yet. If you see any familiar names, I suggest you to contact your local authorities. Stay safe and watch your backs.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd put on my tin foil hat.....NOW

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Already found this on "Telegraph"(some people write really good things there)... What do you think guys? People from Irving, are you here? Maybe you can tell me, maybe you know some of this guys? What is the possibility of terrorist attack in small city and where this guy found their names?

Sarmed Pervaiz
Omer Muhammad
Dawoud Hermas
Shaon Shaan
Abdullah Yusuf
Malika Saidly
Maria Peracha
Jehan Valliani
Akhror Saidakhmetov
Amreena Ahmad
Shahina Khan
Adi Shaikh
Shannon Maureen Conley
Mufid A. Elfgeeh
Ahmad Abousamra
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha
Abdi Nur
Tariq ElFauri
Abdurasul Juraboev
Mohammed Hamzah Khan
Mohamoud Egal

These people are connected to ISIS. Even worse, some of them live in my hometown of Irving, Texas. This information has been obtained by my friend Jim. This of course is not his real name, because we all know what they can do to us if they find out who we are.

The main goal of these terrorists is to execute a series of attacks on the US soil. The specific location and time is unknown, but there are indications that the town of Irving, Texas is their primary target. To say that this scares me would be an understatement.

Please pay very close attention to names because not all of them had been found yet. If you see any familiar names, I suggest you to contact your local authorities. Stay safe and watch your backs.
Ya and arabic names are one of a kind. Each of those names likely have tens of thousands of people with the exact same one.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just pissed myself.

Then I read this thread...

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sarmed Pervaiz
Omer Muhammad
Dawoud Hermas
Shaon Shaan
Abdullah Yusuf
Malika Saidly
Maria Peracha
Jehan Valliani
Akhror Saidakhmetov
Amreena Ahmad
Shahina Khan
Adi Shaikh
Shannon Maureen Conley
Mufid A. Elfgeeh
Ahmad Abousamra
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha
Abdi Nur
Tariq ElFauri
Abdurasul Juraboev
Mohammed Hamzah Khan
Mohamoud Egal

Aren't they all defensive players for the Cowboys?

Goddess_Ashtara

Gold Member
Reaction score

Oh! They are most welcome to enjoy the Texas as I have! There is more than enough room for all of us to be the happy!

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in Ft Worth and drive through Irving 3 or 4 times a week and I havent heard anything about this. There are about 100,000 Muslims in the DFW area with about 40 thousand in Irving. Not to worry, they are being watched.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in Ft Worth and drive through Irving 3 or 4 times a week and I havent heard anything about this. There are about 100,000 Muslims in the DFW area with about 40 thousand in Irving. Not to worry, they are being watched.
Watched by who?
The same folks who are watching you.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

quorthon

Reaction score
There are about 100,000 Muslims in the DFW area with about 40 thousand in Irving. Not to worry, they are being watched.
40000 of 230000 are muslims? Are you kidding?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Many muslims live and work in the Irving area because of the large mosque located there.

The mosque is the center of their religious and social activities. ...... :cool:

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List