If Hunter Biden Is Being Investigated....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....tax evasion, the RICO Act, as a foreign agent, whatever.....

....consider how you voted for his partner in crime:

🌐Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make ...newspunch.com› hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary
bmc

October 16, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ..

🌐Joe Biden - Wikispookswikispooks.com› wiki › Joe_Biden
In a leaked text message, Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess.[..] It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Full article: Hunter Biden Policies Iraq War Supporter.

🌐Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money ...newsmax.com› newsmax-tv › rudy-giuliani-hunter-biden-burisma-new-york-post › 2020 › 10 › 15 › id › 992109
6, 2019, Hunter Biden said that he doesn't get "any respect" from his family and that he hopes that she can "do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. Don't worry, unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary." "That's on the hard drive," said Giuliani.

🌐BREAKING: Giuliani Releases Text Message From Hunter Biden To ...100percentfedup.com › home › breaking: giuliani releases text message from hunter biden to daughter naomi: “i won’t make you give me half your salary” [video]
c2NhbGVkLmpwZw

October 15, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ...

🌐Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' ...redstate.com› scotthounsell › 2020 › 10 › 15 › october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464
YjUyYy5qcGc

In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did. “I love you all but I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently.

And what should happen to the 50 lying sleaze bags from the "intelligence community" who attributed the facts to "Russian Disinformation"????

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/19 › hunter...
Oct 19, 2020 — More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice ...

Ex-intel officials claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was ...

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › flashback-intel-offic...
3 days ago — The New York Times confirmed the authenticity of the Hunter Biden's missing laptop that turned up in a Delaware repair shop and contained ...

'Intelligence' experts refuse to apologize for smearing Hunter ...

https://nypost.com › 2022/03/18 › intelligence-experts-...
3 days ago — They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

And what about you dolts who were led around by those rings in your nose?????

🌐Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make ...newspunch.com› hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary
bmc

October 16, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ..

In a leaked text message, Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess.[..] It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Full article: Hunter Biden Policies Iraq War Supporter.

🌐Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money ...newsmax.com› newsmax-tv › rudy-giuliani-hunter-biden-burisma-new-york-post › 2020 › 10 › 15 › id › 992109
6, 2019, Hunter Biden said that he doesn't get "any respect" from his family and that he hopes that she can "do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. Don't worry, unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary." "That's on the hard drive," said Giuliani.

🌐BREAKING: Giuliani Releases Text Message From Hunter Biden To ...100percentfedup.com › home › breaking: giuliani releases text message from hunter biden to daughter naomi: “i won’t make you give me half your salary” [video]
c2NhbGVkLmpwZw

October 15, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ...

🌐Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' ...redstate.com› scotthounsell › 2020 › 10 › 15 › october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464
YjUyYy5qcGc

In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did. “I love you all but I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently.

And what should happen to the 50 lying sleaze bags from the "intelligence community" who attributed the facts to "Russian Disinformation"????

Oct 19, 2020 — More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice ...

3 days ago — The New York Times confirmed the authenticity of the Hunter Biden's missing laptop that turned up in a Delaware repair shop and contained ...

3 days ago — They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Nov 7, 2020 — Senator Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican who led one of the ... The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father's ...

bmc

c2NhbGVkLmpwZw

YjUyYy5qcGc

When the corrupt DOJ says that they are investigating---what they are really doing is collecting all the evidence and then destroying it. I am pretty sure this includes the witnesses to come out of the woodwork and can be disappeared if they aren't public enough. The FBI for the Clintons actually investigated hilliary, collected all the evidence of the her hidden server and the real reason why she had it, and then helped Hilliary destroy the blackberries, computers, other phones and gave the rest to Hilliarys Huma to take home with her to do as she pleased with it...(I assume the notes on what witnesesses were saying along with their home addresses and full names.)

The DOJ is investigating Hunter alright--collecting all the evidence and talking to all the witnesses---I wonder how much evidence will actually be left after the investigation and for chuckles how many people conveniently die after talking to them.

When the corrupt DOJ says that they are investigating---what they are really doing is collecting all the evidence and then destroying it. I am pretty sure this includes the witnesses to come out of the woodwork and can be disappeared if they aren't public enough. The FBI for the Clintons actually investigated hilliary, collected all the evidence of the her hidden server and the real reason why she had it, and then helped Hilliary destroy the blackberries, computers, other phones and gave the rest to Hilliarys Huma to take home with her to do as she pleased with it...(I assume the notes on what witnesesses were saying along with their home addresses and full names.)

The DOJ is investigating Hunter alright--collecting all the evidence and talking to all the witnesses---I wonder how much evidence will actually be left after the investigation and for chuckles how many people conveniently die after talking to them.
Proof they are destroying evidence?

I know you have none.

Your party did the investigation during Trump as president and you deny any finding by Trump or the GOP. I would say you are the one under the spell of the spinning wheel.
Even the gaslight media has been forced to admit that the Hunter laptop is legitimate and that the corrupt Reich media buried the story in order to tamper with the 2020 election.

Even the gaslight media has been forced to admit that the Hunter laptop is legitimate and that the corrupt Reich media buried the story in order to tamper with the 2020 election.
The report came from US Senators in the Senate during Trump and you want to try and deny that that is a legitimate source by trying to claim it was done by the media? The short bus awaits you to take you to the center.

The Gaslight Media is spinning this and burying it.
The fake news media put on professional liar and perjurer James Clapper to falsely claim that it was "Russian disinformation".

After the NY Post broke the story, Twitter deleted the story and suspended their account for two weeks. Facebook deleted it.

Obvious attempts to rig the election. The fake news media and these social media behemoths need to be thoroughly investigated because most likely they are pulling these hijinks on behalf of a foreign government. And if that's the case, some firing squads and drone strikes may be in order for the traitors.

Just to repeat my view, the Left hasn't been "forced" to admit that the laptop is real, and that Joe is bought by the Chinese....

....this is their playbook.

Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.

They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.
Democrats must all be tossed.

Elba is open.

The clue is here: Biden has served his purpose, the sacrifice to impliment the Left's policies.... now they can blame him and toss him under the bus.
And the most stupid will simply vote for the next Democrat.

Here is the Times shedding this skin:

"Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: “Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up – it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion.”
legalinsurrection.com

Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: "Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up - it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion."
legalinsurrection.com
legalinsurrection.com

The Democrats always knew the truth.....and now theyr're ready to tell teir voters

The fake news media put on professional liar and perjurer James Clapper to falsely claim that it was "Russian disinformation".

After the NY Post broke the story, Twitter deleted the story and suspended their account for two weeks. Facebook deleted it.

Obvious attempts to rig the election. The fake news media and these social media behemoths need to be thoroughly investigated because most likely they are pulling these hijinks on behalf of a foreign government. And if that's the case, some firing squads and drone strikes may be in order for the traitors.

17% of Biden Voters Regret Their Vote, 'Didn't Know About ...
https://sfcmac.com › 17-of-biden-voters-regret-their-vote-didnt-know-about-scandals
17% is approximately 13,612,484. If Biden voters didn't realize that he and his family are corrupt malfeasants, it's because they didn't bother to watch or listen to anything other than left-wing media.The information contained in Hunter Biden's laptop and his and his father's deals with Ukraine and China were extensively covered in the New York Post.

Too Little, Too Late: Millions of Biden Voters Regret ...
https://libertyfirst.org › too-little-too-late-millions-of-biden-voters-regret-their-vote
Millions of people who cast their vote for Joe Biden in the presidential election last year "regret" voting for him, according to a new poll. According to the latest Zogby Poll, one-fifth of likely voters say they regret their vote for Biden. Zogby says that "on the surface it doesn't seem like much, especially if […]

Biden voters regret their vote - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch?v=EeS45HWbIkY
news cast says biden voters regret their vote cause theynever knew about his involvement with russia and china.all all the money he scammed from wall street.

bmc

c2NhbGVkLmpwZw

YjUyYy5qcGc

Maybe he shouldn't fuck his underaged nieces then?

Proof they are destroying evidence?

I know you have none.
You would be wrong again----YOu should google before you post. I never lie MOON--never.....and what I do have is an obsession to read the news several times a day from several different sources and ability to keep running lists...

You would be wrong again----YOu should google before you post. I never lie MOON--never.....and what I do have is an obsession to read the news several times a day and ability to keep running lists...

You are lying about never lying. The bottom story is speculative at best. All govt hard drives and phones are destroyed after the person leaves office or the position and it occurs on the state level also.

Forum List

Back