If Hunter Biden Is Being Investigated....

Your own article even admitted to buy this real estate he had to stretch his personal finances.

What does he make a year? What are his bills? So he can put 20% down and get a 30 year mortgage.

Jared was given $2 billion after Trump gave the Saudi's nuclear technology. What a crock of shit. That's going to come back to bite us all in the ass some day. And that was after they murdered that reporter. Crazy.

I know you're an idiot, but this stretches credulity: what bank would give 'Big Guy' the money?????

Guess where he got it?

1651696876239.png

He sold out American, and you're too stupid to connect the dots.

Here are the facts: the Biden business partner gave a press conference, validating everything in the laptop, and the proof that Joe Biden signed up to be a Ukraine, Russia, China “asset” for bucks and equity in fake companies.

You are supporting a candidate who is actually guilty of everything you claimed about Trump since 2016.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google

Finances of the Biden Crime Family that you can't explain.

The Laptop emails, photos, texts.

The partner who verifies all of the above.

Now....say "duhhhhhhhhhh....."

Quick recap:

Hunter’s laptop revelations come out.

The New York Slimes mislabels it as false news.

We are told it’s Russian disinformation.

Now of course we learn for a fact that it’s not disinformation at all.

The New York Times engaged in a coverup of what it new was the truth.

The information is damaging to not just Hunter, but probably to his dad, also known as the President.

So, we know WHY it was initially covered up by the “news.”

But it’s open to some question as to why the actual true story is suddenly permitted to be told BY the Slimes.

End recap.

Now, a question. What’s changed that makes telling the truth palatable for the Slimes? Speculation: could this be seen as an opportunity to force the unpopular senile Alzheimer Victim in Chief from Office?

When is Joe planning on spending all this money?

You don't want to talk about the $2 billion dollars the Saudi's gave Jared after Trump gave them nuclear secrets?

Hunter made $1 million dollars a year. Nothing. My brother is a VP of a Fortune 500 and makes that much.

What did Jared do to deserve $2 billion? Nothing. It's what Trump did. He sold them nuclear technology. So don't worry about the Clinton Foundation. Pay attention to the Trump foundation. Oh yea, it was closed down for being a fraud.

You're blind babe.
What did Hillary do to deserve all the access monies she got while SOS?

What did Hillary do to deserve all the access monies she got while SOS?
Huh? People donate money to her charity. Have they found the Clinton's doing anything wrong?

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

New York Attorney General Letitia James released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain. Charities are not a means to an end, which is why these damages speak to the president’s abuse of power and represent a victory for not-for-profits that follow the law. Funds have finally gone where they deserve — to eight credible charities. My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.”

And you want him to be the next POTUS?

Funny thing though, nobody gave a damn about charity once Hillary got her ass kicked by Trump.
Yes.
Repubs are such hippos huh? Hunter can't make $1 million a year but Jared can get $2 BILLION from the Saudi's.

They bash Clinton Foundation but we find out Trump's foundation is a scam

Majorie Taylor Greene lied under oath. Republicans don't want her to quit or be impeached.

Trump lies they don't care but Hillary lied about being under sniper fire one time a long time ago so she's a liar

They hate illegals but give Trump a pass for hiring illegals

They created NAFTA but pin it on Clinton

They created Romneycare but don't like Obamacare

They don't trust a hispanic judge to be fair but think Jeb didn't cheat in Florida

They stole 2000 and deny it and say we stole 2020 when we didn't.

They didn't care about Diebold voting machines that were hacked but accuse Dominion voting machines without any proof.

Repubs are such hippos huh? Hunter can't make $1 million a year but Jared can get $2 BILLION from the Saudi's.

They bash Clinton Foundation but we find out Trump's foundation is a scam

Majorie Taylor Greene lied under oath. Republicans don't want her to quit or be impeached.

Trump lies they don't care but Hillary lied about being under sniper fire one time a long time ago so she's a liar

They hate illegals but give Trump a pass for hiring illegals

They created NAFTA but pin it on Clinton

They created Romneycare but don't like Obamacare

They don't trust a hispanic judge to be fair but think Jeb didn't cheat in Florida

They stole 2000 and deny it and say we stole 2020 when we didn't.

They didn't care about Diebold voting machines that were hacked but accuse Dominion voting machines without any proof.
MTG lied under oath?

You need some unhinged fact checking.

MTG lied under oath?

That's right.

text Greene sent to Meadows, released by House panel, shows she lied in testimony

And she shouldn't be qualified to run again for office.

In a filing Friday, lawyers for groups challenging Greene said a text from the Georgia congresswoman to then White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, released by the House committee investigating January 6, shows she lied in testimony.

At the hearing in Atlanta earlier this month, a fractious affair in front of an administrative judge, Greene said she could not recall advocating for Donald Trump to impose martial law after the Capitol attack, as the then president sought to remain in power despite losing the 2020 election to Joe Biden.

Busted. Now I know you'll want to give her a pass but that's because you are bias.

“This text with President Trump’s chief of staff makes her testimony even more incredible because it seems like the kind of message with the kind of recipient that a reasonable person testifying truthfully would remember.”

MTG lied under oath?

The attempt to push Greene off the ballot in the Republican primary is based on section three of the 14th amendment to the US constitution. Ratified in 1868, shortly after the civil war, the amendment bars from office anyone who has taken an oath under the constitution but then engaged in insurrection.

Huh? People donate money to her charity. Have they found the Clinton's doing anything wrong?

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

New York Attorney General Letitia James released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain. Charities are not a means to an end, which is why these damages speak to the president’s abuse of power and represent a victory for not-for-profits that follow the law. Funds have finally gone where they deserve — to eight credible charities. My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.”

And you want him to be the next POTUS?

You're truly a moron....but it's not necessary to prove it every day.

As soon as she lost the election, those 'donations' stopped.

Guess why.

Remember how the bribes.....er, 'donations' to the Clinton fund dropped when she lost to Trump?

Clinton Foundation cash flow continues to drop years after ...

https://www.opensecrets.org › news › 2019/11 › clinton...

Nov 18, 2019 — Cash flow to the Clinton Foundation continues to plummet into the red for a second straight year after Hillary Clinton's 2016 election loss to ...
Missing: cut ‎| Must include: cut

Money to Clintons' nonprofit tapers for third year in row

https://www.arkansasonline.com › news › nov › money...

Nov 11, 2018 — Donations to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation dropped sharply in 2017, the third-straight year of declining revenue.

1648411904167.png

Can you really be this stupid??????

You're truly a moron....but it's not necessary to prove it every day.

As soon as she lost the election, those 'donations' stopped.

Guess why.

Remember how the bribes.....er, 'donations' to the Clinton fund dropped when she lost to Trump?

Clinton Foundation cash flow continues to drop years after ...

https://www.opensecrets.org › news › 2019/11 › clinton...

Nov 18, 2019 — Cash flow to the Clinton Foundation continues to plummet into the red for a second straight year after Hillary Clinton's 2016 election loss to ...
Missing: cut ‎| Must include: cut

Money to Clintons' nonprofit tapers for third year in row

https://www.arkansasonline.com › news › nov › money...

Nov 11, 2018 — Donations to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation dropped sharply in 2017, the third-straight year of declining revenue.

1648411904167.png

Can you really be this stupid??????

You see this and complain and speculate about Hillary?

You see this and complain and speculate about Hillary?

They must have you in mind when the adage 'once a sucker, always a sucker' was coined.

The Clinton and Biden Crime Families are in politics to enrich themselves at your expense, dunce.

Trump lost money working for America.

1651768793079.png

That's right.

text Greene sent to Meadows, released by House panel, shows she lied in testimony

And she shouldn't be qualified to run again for office.

In a filing Friday, lawyers for groups challenging Greene said a text from the Georgia congresswoman to then White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, released by the House committee investigating January 6, shows she lied in testimony.

At the hearing in Atlanta earlier this month, a fractious affair in front of an administrative judge, Greene said she could not recall advocating for Donald Trump to impose martial law after the Capitol attack, as the then president sought to remain in power despite losing the 2020 election to Joe Biden.

Busted. Now I know you'll want to give her a pass but that's because you are bias.

“This text with President Trump’s chief of staff makes her testimony even more incredible because it seems like the kind of message with the kind of recipient that a reasonable person testifying truthfully would remember.”
Funny, she said she couldn't recall.....Think I heard that before somewhere....forget who.

Oh, now I remember.....

WAPO
This article was published more than 6 years ago

Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times​

The attempt to push Greene off the ballot in the Republican primary is based on section three of the 14th amendment to the US constitution. Ratified in 1868, shortly after the civil war, the amendment bars from office anyone who has taken an oath under the constitution but then engaged in insurrection.
And the judge said it was up to the people, not the democrats.

Funny, she said she couldn't recall.....Think I heard that before somewhere....forget who.

Oh, now I remember.....
Yea but here's the difference.

Do you recall that one email from 2 years ago on March 19th?

compared to

Do you recall calling Trump and suggesting he impose martial law?

I think a reasonable person would not recall that email but they would recall calling Trump and suggesting he impose martial law.

Oh, and ending the tweet with "I don't know about those things" does not give you cart blanch to say whatever you want and get away with it.

"should we execute Trump? I don't know about those things but...."

Oh, now I remember.....
Forget about other people. In this situation, do you believe Ms. Greene when she says she can't recall?

Of course you do, liar.

Yea but here's the difference.

Do you recall that one email from 2 years ago on March 19th?

compared to

Do you recall calling Trump and suggesting he impose martial law?

I think a reasonable person would not recall that email but they would recall calling Trump and suggesting he impose martial law.

Oh, and ending the tweet with "I don't know about those things" does not give you cart blanch to say whatever you want and get away with it.

"should we execute Trump? I don't know about those things but...."

Like the judge said...........it is up to the people to decide....not the democrats.
Forget about other people. In this situation, do you believe Ms. Greene when she says she can't recall?

Of course you do, liar.
She testified under oath to not being able to recall, didn't she?
Did the democrat attorney assassinate her testimony by proving she did lie?

Forum List

Back