If Hunter Biden Is Being Investigated....

If Biden was found to be in collusion with Hunter why did Trump and the GOP not prosecute, it's like Trump and the Keystone XL he never built but the lemmings of the GOP whine and cry about it's not being built, but only during Democratic Party presidents....

When the corrupt DOJ says that they are investigating---what they are really doing is collecting all the evidence and then destroying it. I am pretty sure this includes the witnesses to come out of the woodwork and can be disappeared if they aren't public enough. The FBI for the Clintons actually investigated hilliary, collected all the evidence of the her hidden server and the real reason why she had it, and then helped Hilliary destroy the blackberries, computers, other phones and gave the rest to Hilliarys Huma to take home with her to do as she pleased with it...(I assume the notes on what witnesesses were saying along with their home addresses and full names.)

The DOJ is investigating Hunter alright--collecting all the evidence and talking to all the witnesses---I wonder how much evidence will actually be left after the investigation and for chuckles how many people conveniently die after talking to them.
The DOJ claims it lost 9/11 video and voice surveillance tapes and documents.
You can’t make this sh!t up.

So what if Democrat voters put a Chinese agent in the presidency????

Bill Clinton was bought by the Chinese for 'donations', too.

Democrat voters have been trained never to question their masters.

BTW....

Thiessen: Sen. Dianne Feinstein had a Chinese spy on her ...

https://www.mercurynews.com › 2018/08/10 › thiessen...

Aug 10, 2018 — Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., had a Chinese spy on her staff who worked for her for 20 years, who was listed as an “office director” on ...

Details Surface About Dianne Feinstein And The Chinese Spy

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com › 2018/08/01 › details...

Aug 1, 2018 — ... (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a Chinese spy managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein's side for nearly 20 years.

Opinion | Explain the Chinese spy, Sen. Feinstein - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2018/08/09

Aug 9, 2018 — Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) had a Chinese spy on her staff who worked for her for about 20 years, was listed as an “office director” on ...

Did Senator Dianne Feinstein Employ a Chinese Spy?

https://www.snopes.com › ... › Politics › Politicians

Sep 20, 2018 — One of Senator Dianne Feinstein's staffers in California was a spy who reported sensitive information to Chinese contacts.

1647894101848.png

Rudy Giuliani is a modern-day patriot.. we should be building statues of this man.

The report came from US Senators in the Senate during Trump and you want to try and deny that that is a legitimate source by trying to claim it was done by the media? The short bus awaits you to take you to the center.

Again, the DNC media defrauded the nation by lying about the Hunter laptop.

Politifraud lied
Snopes lied
NY Times lied
Amazon.Com Post lied

This was nothing less than a coordinated effort by the DNC controlled press to tamper with and defraud our election.

Maybe he shouldn't fuck his underaged nieces then?

Oh, that's a democrat thing.

Pedophilia is the platform for the party, incest with under age kids part of it.

Oh, and Pedo Joe raped his daughter, so Hunter is just following in his dad's lead.

{Entries in the diary include the author revealing she believes she was sexually molested as a child and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, some that detail the author’s struggle with drug abuse and the author’s crumbling marriage with multiple affairs, along with entries showing the family’s fears of a potential scandal due to her brother’s new home, and those that show a deep resentment for her father due to his money, control, and emotional manipulation.}

There's new allegations being made by the Russian military about the Bidens and those biological weapons labs being operated in the Ukraine.

''documents testifying to the plans of the Kiev regime to use unmanned aerial vehicles capable of carrying and spraying deadly substances.....prove that the Kiev regime was seriously considering the possibility of using biological weapons against the population of the Donbass and the Russian Federation....specific officials who took part in the creation of components of biological weapons.....directly related to the son of the current US president, Hunter Biden....documents and other evidence obtained from Ukrainian biolabs will be shared in more detail “in the near future at a special briefing” - military spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov outlined during a briefing today.

Haven't heard any mention of it in western media. Though western media has been constantly talking about whatever so-called 'restructuring' they;re doing.

Which was ironically announced during the same briefing that they announced said ' restructuring'.

So it seems like western media is purposefully ignoring that part of it about the new discoveries/allegations with regard to the Bidens and the biological weapons labs. Which makes sense because they've already begun marching Fauci back out to threaten more sanctions on the electorate via possible 'lockdowns' and whatnot. Maybe the backup plan for a failed plan B is reverting back to plan A?

Maybe they think that since most of the cookie-cutter clones are willfully going along with the narrative about the Western/Ukranian bioweapons labs being benevolent working environments for the good of mankind that society will jump on the yay bio-warfare bandwagon and let em lead em around on leashes again becuse patriotism?

Anyway...

I suppose we'll see what new information gets released.

Last edited:
There's new allegations being made by the Russian military about the Bidens and those biological weapons labs being operated in the Ukraine.

''documents testifying to the plans of the Kiev regime to use unmanned aerial vehicles capable of carrying and spraying deadly substances.....prove that the Kiev regime was seriously considering the possibility of using biological weapons against the population of the Donbass and the Russian Federation....specific officials who took part in the creation of components of biological weapons.....directly related to the son of the current US president, Hunter Biden....documents and other evidence obtained from Ukrainian biolabs will be shared in more detail “in the near future at a special briefing” - military spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov outlined during a briefing today.

Haven't heard any mention of it in western media. Though western media has been constantly talking about whatever so-called 'restructuring' they;re doing.

Which was ironically announced during the same briefing that they announced said ' restructuring'.

So it seems like western media is purposefully ignoring that part of it about the new discoveries/allegations with regard to the Bidens and the biological weapons labs. Which makes sense because they've already begun marching Fauci back out to threaten more sanctions on the electorate via possible 'lockdowns' and whatnot. Maybe the backup plan for a failed plan B is reverting back to plan A?

Maybe they think that since most of the cookie-cutter clones are willfully going along with the narrative about the Western/Ukranian bioweapons labs being benevolent working environments for the good of mankind that society will jump on the yay bio-warfare bandwagon and let em lead em around on leashes again becuse patriotism?

Anyway...

I suppose we'll see what new information gets released.

Ahh...you in the right thread?

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Nov 7, 2020 — Senator Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican who led one of the ... The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father's ...

A fund led by the Saudi crown prince contributed over $2 billion to Jared Kushner’s new $2.5 billion investment fund in the wake of cozy ties with the Trump administration

But to Trump humpers, it's a non-event.
If it were Hunter, they'd get it. This is why it makes me sick when they talk about Hunter. With Jarod, Ivanka, the Trump Sons, are they kidding? They want to investigate who?

Remember they went on and on about the Clinton Foundation and then THEIR fucking Foundation got shut down? Did that make them realize Trump is shady? Nope.

My buddy this weekend asked me if I was happy with Biden and would I be voting for him again. I said, "is Trump running? Because I'm not going to vote for a person who tried to steal the last election, are you?" And he too hopes the Republicans don't run Trump again. If they don't, whoever runs against Biden will win. If they run Trump, that will energize everyone to show up and vote.

And with how many people who voted for Trump last time but then died of covid, we will win the next time.

A fund led by the Saudi crown prince contributed over $2 billion to Jared Kushner’s new $2.5 billion investment fund in the wake of cozy ties with the Trump administration

You hear about China Joe's UPenn gig getting 34 million from China?

You are lying about never lying. The bottom story is speculative at best. All govt hard drives and phones are destroyed after the person leaves office or the position and it occurs on the state level also.
Bullshit Moon.........FBI does not destroy evidence used in criminal investigations for anyone that I have heard of other than Hilliary. Corrupt FBI actually destroyed computers and blackberries as per an agreement with Hilliary's defense attorneys-------never heard of this happening ever for anyone else. With the final evidence, being put in boxes and HUMA being allowed to pick up. Now stop trying to spin shit, Moon.

If it were Hunter, they'd get it. This is why it makes me sick when they talk about Hunter. With Jarod, Ivanka, the Trump Sons, are they kidding? They want to investigate who?

Remember they went on and on about the Clinton Foundation and then THEIR fucking Foundation got shut down? Did that make them realize Trump is shady? Nope.

My buddy this weekend asked me if I was happy with Biden and would I be voting for him again. I said, "is Trump running? Because I'm not going to vote for a person who tried to steal the last election, are you?" And he too hopes the Republicans don't run Trump again. If they don't, whoever runs against Biden will win. If they run Trump, that will energize everyone to show up and vote.

And with how many people who voted for Trump last time but then died of covid, we will win the next time.

You get sick when they talk about Hunter. The Trump's weren't lining daddy's pockets while He was president. Hunter did.

Forum List

Back