Is it fair to Hunter that Joe demands he pays him half his salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I honestly think the reason Hunter has all these problems is because of the manner of which he was raised by Joe Biden. According to Hunter himself, Joe expects him to give him half his salary.

Granted the Biden family only receive these high salaries because of Joe's influence and favors. But Joe should be happy to help his family. Instead, he wants to be paid for it. Per Hunter:

""I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.

Here's a link.

I honestly think the reason Hunter has all these problems is because of the manner of which he was raised by Joe Biden. According to Hunter himself, Joe expects him to give him half his salary.

Granted the Biden family only receive these high salaries because of Joe's influence and favors. But Joe should be happy to help his family. Instead, he wants to be paid for it. Per Hunter:

""I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.

Here's a link.

I agree, along with everything else, Joe Biden was a failure as a Father.

There is already a thread on this article. In fact, it is listed here at the bottom of this thread under “similar threads”. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back