If Hillary wins Freedom dies.

You were never free.

This country does not even remotely understand the concept of freedom.

If Hillary Wins, Freedom Dies

Yes it does. But if that's what it takes for patriots to get off their ass and fight back then so be it. Things will have to get uncomfortable to actually change things.

This record has been playing on conservative turntables for the past 20 years straight. "It's the most important election ever. If the other guy wins the country ends tomorrow. God will destroy this country soon after the election if our guy isn't annointed king and protector of the realm. Plain red cups at Christmas are a spear jab in Jesus' side."

Same song on both sides and conservative just keep flipping it over to start it going again. The message is all scratchy and distorted now but it is their favorite song so they never tire of it. Cons, put on a Bach CD and chill for an hour, you'll feel better.

Freedom is not having a master dummy.

I agree.

Americans do not have freedom, because they have masters.

If this country doesn't have any concept of freedom, what country does?

None

I'm sure you've put quite a bit of thought into this one genius.

I have, thanks.

You best be getting back to the plantation now. Your masters are probably not too pleased.

Onyx, who is your master? Wait, let me guess, you are the only one in this country who is free?

News flash, you're not free either. Your a prisoner of your own feeble and brainwashed mind.

Onyx, who is your master? Wait, let me guess, you are the only one in this country who is free?

News flash, you're not free either. Your a prisoner of your own feeble and brainwashed mind.

:chillpill:

Seriously, you wouldn't want to keep your masters waiting.

If Hillary Wins, Freedom Dies

Yes it does. But if that's what it takes for patriots to get off their ass and fight back then so be it. Things will have to get uncomfortable to actually change things.

This record has been playing on conservative turntables for the past 20 years straight. "It's the most important election ever. If the other guy wins the country ends tomorrow. God will destroy this country soon after the election if our guy isn't annointed king and protector of the realm. Plain red cups at Christmas are a spear jab in Jesus' side."

Same song on both sides and conservative just keep flipping it over to start it going again. The message is all scratchy and distorted now but it is their favorite song so they never tire of it. Cons, put on a Bach CD and chill for an hour, you'll feel better.
White America is dying, not merely being supplanted. White America is the only remaining link to the founding of the nation.

THAT is a fact that you demoncrats and the pathetic "conservatives" want to run away from.

Forum List

Back